Report claims Trump is Russian asset and enjoys golden showers

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Not sure what you're trying to say, but it looked bad for Trump. Real bad.

I think he just posted a bunch of other random posts he found elsewhere on the net to bury me saying the dossier doesn't look fake, or at least not fake like the reddit post was saying it was.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Cool thread, Americunts.

Recently I've seen most political discussion devolve into sarcasm and meme-spouting. For this instance, I choose to believe it's because of paid agitators, because the likely reality - that this is simply the level of discourse we're capable of - is too depressing.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Recently I've seen most political discussion devolve into sarcasm and meme-spouting. For this instance, I choose to believe it's because of paid agitators, because the likely reality - that this is simply the level of discourse we're capable of - is too depressing.

I read several articles from independent studies before the election and most said they believe Trump beat Hillary 3:1 in paid trolls.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

It's not surprising at all really. Trump fired up and turned out the unwashed masses that don't normally participate in politics, civil debate, or engage in critical thinking about complex issues. Thanks to the wonders of the internet, everyone thinks they're a fucking expert about everything, their misguided opinions are facts, and that they actually matter in the grand scheme of things. In 4 years time they'll still be eking out a miserable existence and blaming others for failing at life.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
It's not surprising at all really. Trump fired up and turned out the unwashed masses that don't normally participate in politics, civil debate, or engage in critical thinking about complex issues. Thanks to the wonders of the internet, everyone thinks they're a fucking expert about everything, their misguided opinions are facts, and that they actually matter in the grand scheme of things. In 4 years time they'll still be eking out a miserable existence and blaming others for failing at life.

I can forgive my fellow voters for being misled. I can't forgive the politicians who prey on them. It's shameful to watch some of the hearings they hold, trying to justify the bizarre and nonsensical positions they offer. Experts have to explain things to congress like it's a kindergarten.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think he just posted a bunch of other random posts he found elsewhere on the net to bury me saying the dossier doesn't look fake, or at least not fake like the reddit post was saying it was.

White supremacists like Andy and the other Trumpster babies are going to believe whatever fits their narrative.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So no it doesn't look like there's two dossiers, just the one form the ex Mi6 agent.

Looks like it's been several years in the making, first it was funded by a private organization, then the Republican party picked it up but stopped funding it after it looked like he was going to win the primaries. Then the DNC funded it. It's been passing around through certain Congressman and Senator circles for the last 2-6 months, depending on who it is.

The compromising position is he likes hookers. He goes to the Soviet Union and eastern block countries but nobody will make deals with him. He just ends up getting groups of whores. A bunch of the hotels he stayed at are known to be bugged and secretly videotaped.

The prostitutes didn't pee or poop on him but a bed he believes the Obamas slept on at the Ritz Carlton or something.
It's believed if he keeps his mouth shut about the Ukraine or other other Soviet aggression's said videotapes and possibly others won't be leaked. Also stop strengthening NATO.

I got about 20 pages into it so far and that's what I've gotten out of it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-attempt-destroy-chances-rivalling-Putin.html

The document presented to trump was reportably a 2 page summary with annotations.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Donald Trump paid hookers to pee on a bed in Russia that Obama had slept in once. TRUTH!
John Podesta used to hang out at a pizza place that did child sex trading on the side. LIES!

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Donald Trump paid hookers to pee on a bed in Russia that Obama had slept in once. TRUTH!
John Podesta used to hang out at a pizza place that did child sex trading on the side. LIES!

Are you being sarcastic?
How about the fact that there's no basement in the business to run child sex rings out of the basement in?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Just stick with cut-n-pasting right wing memes like Pasky. It's quicker.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member

Well said. Good post.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
for anybody not seein the fuckin irony here I'm gonna go ahead and point it out right now

*everyone thinks they're a fucking expert about everything

Trump fired up and turned out the unwashed masses that don't normally participate in politics, civil debate, or engage in critical thinking about complex issues

----------------------------------------------

*their misguided opinions are facts

In 4 years time they'll still be eking out a miserable existence and blaming others for failing at life

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
for anybody not seein the fuckin irony here I'm gonna go ahead and point it out right now

Why are you so angry dude? Your KKK leader is about to take his crown. Shouldn't you be excited about owning slaves again?