Report claims Trump is Russian asset and enjoys golden showers

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This evening during a press conference a reporter from CNN became irate when The President refused to take a question from him. Tried to take a question from a different reporter and the guy got real loud repeating the same thing over and over again. Hears the word "No.", goes bananas..

No doubt there are people who think thats great (not you necessarily) and the guy deserves a big pat on the back meanwhile normal human beings see this type of hysterical stupidity on national TV and what? is that supposed to be impressive? It's effortlessly repulsive.

That strategy doesn't work. No one is winning hearts and minds here with that and when your strategy for success fails in such spectacular fashion why would you repeat it ad-nauseam again and again and again.. etc.. We may as well get used to it

Not sure what you're trying to say, but it looked bad for Trump. Real bad.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
To liberals, maybe.

He has every right to not answer questions from those spin doctors. They fucked up.

No, it looked bad from a "public figure" standpoint.

Trump acted like an ass and used a childish tactic to ignore a question from a reporter. That singular act should show what type of relationship he's going to have with the media, "fake news" or not.

what if the next reporter had asked the same question? Would Trump have ended the news conference then and there, or would he have kept skipping over reporters until he got to a question that he wanted to answer?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
To liberals, maybe.

He has every right to not answer questions from those spin doctors. They fucked up.

CNN did not fuck up anything.
All it said was that the president-electe was presented with a 2 page report on russia's attempts and claims to compromise him.

Then the people who get news from stormfront, reddit and instagram spammed the internet with portions of a 35 page buzzfeed spewed document that had some claims that are incredulous.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
To liberals, maybe.

It's every American's right to ask these questions. Maybe you believe in Trump, that he's not a terrorist, white supremacist, child rapist.

But it's fucking hilarious how your moronic birther leader gets so angry when fed the same bullshit that he served to Obama.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Last time I checked, Ki_Astushi believes that Russian Intelligence was not involved in the hack of the DNC or dissemination of information thereof.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
It's every American's right to ask these questions.
yea.. That guy is getting his press pass revoked. How does he go about getting it back?

You're at a meeting in a room filled with colleagues and clients then one of the client's gets loud and belligerent are you going to bend over backwards for him or tell him to calm tf down?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
It's every American's right to ask these questions. Maybe you believe in Trump, that he's not a terrorist, white supremacist, child rapist.

But it's fucking hilarious how your moronic birther leader gets so angry when fed the same bullshit that he served to Obama.

Do you believe he's a terrorist, white supremacist and child rapist?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Do you believe he's a terrorist, white supremacist and child rapist?

Who knows, who knows? Who cares right now?... I have my own theory on Trump. Someday I will write a book, I will do another book, and it will do very successfully.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Fed to these college crybabies daily. Then they spread misinformation like herpes.
its assbackwards

but the CONVICTION is there, that if you want something bad enough one day somebody will show up and hand it to you.

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
You know what's not?

The salt.

The salt is oh so very real.

Salt over what? Unsourced & unverifiable rumors?

Oh, by the way, I have a report from a very reliable source that says that John McCain likes little boy bums and he has sexy parties with Joe Biden in Thailand.

I can't reveal my source in order to protect them, but I will be sure to filter this report through several intelligence agencies to give it weight.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
So no it doesn't look like there's two dossiers, just the one form the ex Mi6 agent.

Looks like it's been several years in the making, first it was funded by a private organization, then the Republican party picked it up but stopped funding it after it looked like he was going to win the primaries. Then the DNC funded it. It's been passing around through certain Congressman and Senator circles for the last 2-6 months, depending on who it is.

The compromising position is he likes hookers. He goes to the Soviet Union and eastern block countries but nobody will make deals with him. He just ends up getting groups of whores. A bunch of the hotels he stayed at are known to be bugged and secretly videotaped.

The prostitutes didn't pee or poop on him but a bed he believes the Obamas slept on at the Ritz Carlton or something.
It's believed if he keeps his mouth shut about the Ukraine or other other Soviet aggression's said videotapes and possibly others won't be leaked. Also stop strengthening NATO.

I got about 20 pages into it so far and that's what I've gotten out of it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-attempt-destroy-chances-rivalling-Putin.html

Last edited: