Report claims Trump is Russian asset and enjoys golden showers

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
On a scale of 1-100 how bad do you really want it to be true??? Because fucking LOL

personally i would love for it to be true. i genuinely think he was the 2nd or 3rd worst candidate this year (out of all of them) and the most dangerous to the country. Just about any other of the real candidates (after they thinned the field a little and dumped some of the pretenders) would be a better president. hell- pence would be a better president imo, and i fucking hate pence.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
personally i would love for it to be true. i genuinely think he was the 2nd or 3rd worst candidate this year (out of all of them) and the most dangerous to the country. Just about any other of the real candidates (after they thinned the field a little and dumped some of the pretenders) would be a better president. hell- pence would be a better president imo, and i fucking hate pence.

I know, but grasping at stupid shit like this helps neither side, it only encourages more fake shit being pushed out of the media, and it's a huge disappointment coming from our intelligence agencies.

But yes, it is pretty funny, mostly the anime waifu shit getting past the "genuine" phase :lolz: although people have got the whole golden showers joke wrong, Trump "allegedly" paid prostitutes to piss on each other, not him.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I know, but grasping at stupid shit like this helps neither side, it only encourages more fake shit being pushed out of the media, and it's a huge disappointment coming from our intelligence agencies.

But yes, it is pretty funny, mostly the anime waifu shit getting past the "genuine" phase :lolz: although people have got the whole golden showers joke wrong, Trump "allegedly" paid prostitutes to piss on each other, not him.

The problem is when I see both sides grasp at stupid shit. All of a sudden CNN is a 'fake news ' source? I'm not pretending they don't show bias, but their stories are traditionally steeped in fact. When random hyper biased sites , news outlets, and commentators have the main floor that's the big problem. I'm talking about the little guys out there making sensationalist stuff. That's the real dangerous stuff.

Pasky

The problem is when I see both sides grasp at stupid shit. All of a sudden CNN is a 'fake news ' source? I'm not pretending they don't show bias, but their stories are traditionally steeped in fact. When random hyper biased sites , news outlets, and commentators have the main floor that's the big problem. I'm talking about the little guys out there making sensationalist stuff. That's the real dangerous stuff.

The real big issue is when Wikileaks has become a more authentic source of "news" than any of the MSM giants because they can't be trusted due to their bias and they are doing this to themselves due to down playing events, or spinning their own narrative with it. Journalists should be unbiased and objective, not spin a narrative.

When they keep refusing to cover material because it may poison their narrative, it becomes an issue. This is just another nail in the coffin. The MSM will eventually become irrelevant due to the internet now.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
The real big issue is when Wikileaks has become a more authentic source of "news" than any of the MSM giants because they can't be trusted due to their bias and they are doing this to themselves due to down playing events, or spinning their own narrative with it. Journalists should be unbiased and objective, not spin a narrative.

When they keep refusing to cover material because it may poison their narrative, it becomes an issue. This is just another nail in the coffin. The MSM will eventually become irrelevant due to the internet now.

wikileaks only releases stuff that benefits their own narrative too.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
When a major news outlet starts to lose credibility with you, you need to switch to another major news outlet. The answer is not to go searching the internet for micro bloggers insane ramblings.

If you lose faith in all of the major outlets then stop watching the news and think about something else because what you're seeing is as good as it gets.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
its ok Dan Rather is offering a seminar on youtube to help out with journalistic integrity.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

On a scale of 1-100 how bad do you really want it to be true??? Because fucking LOL

Pasky

Still butt mad?

P8ltbE8.jpg

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
hey why is this crazed reporter yelling at teh president is he trying to catch the peoples elbow?? o_O

who hires these monkeys

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Exactly.

Take a guess which network gets credit for that

Thats the reason less and less people take these corporations seriously

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
This evening during a press conference a reporter from CNN became irate when The President refused to take a question from him. Tried to take a question from a different reporter and the guy got real loud repeating the same thing over and over again. Hears the word "No.", goes bananas..

No doubt there are people who think thats great (not you necessarily) and the guy deserves a big pat on the back meanwhile normal human beings see this type of hysterical stupidity on national TV and what? is that supposed to be impressive? It's effortlessly repulsive.

That strategy doesn't work. No one is winning hearts and minds here with that and when your strategy for success fails in such spectacular fashion why would you repeat it ad-nauseam again and again and again.. etc.. We may as well get used to it

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

In an ironic twist, the "rebuttal" you posted earlier is almost certainly fake.