Neo Geo Anthology Kickstarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Meh, just like Massi said, looks like only a small bit of new stuff. A proper Neo Anthology would have everything in it and probably be at least 500 pages. For the amount they are asking for, I'll pass. The HNG64 part I'm guessing has the same shit we already posted.

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
As a fan of physical print books (openly bias as a mag Editor) the design is functional and stylish enough but I need to read some more samples of the composition quality before backing (or even considering it).

Shipwreck_00

Armored Scrum Object
Good find!!! I think I'll throw down on the book looks like it should be a good read.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
They say they will distribute from the US but will still charge 50 pounds to ship to Canada. I wasn't sold on this even before I saw this shipping. This is too rich for me. But I still.hope they do a good job on it.

barto

Overtop Pathfinder
Yup good find indeed, love reading these types of books, will be backing

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I'm not impressed... seems like a compilation of info already out on the net with very little new stuff. No license from SNK either, so I don't see how this will be a "work of reference".

Hope it works out anyway, it's cool things like this (will) exist, but it's not for me.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Looks decent enough. Like others have said, not sure there is enough new information here to warrant a purchase.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
I'm considering backing. I don't care if there is no new info. I don't expect to get news from a paper book. It's reference material. Nice to have it on the coffee table next to the cabinet for anyone to peruse.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
O man that looks cool.... Might have too.... Last thing I backed im still waiting for it to finish development.... I dont feel burned yet.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
O man that looks cool.... Might have too.... Last thing I backed im still waiting for it to finish development.... I dont feel burned yet.

You didn't happen to also back that live action Fatal Fury film project did you?

Doom

Crossed Swords Squire
This book looks incredible. I'm a bit careful with Kickstarter but I'll most definitely back it before it ends.

fluxcore

Another Striker
Probably would have backed it (I have a few similar books from Bitmap Books which are excellent), but 50 pounds shipping is WAY more than I'm willing to spend. I can get similar sized hardback books from bookdepository with free shipping for less than that. Oh well.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I backed it with the N64 book in addition. The print looks like great quality, so I am looking forward to seeing the product in person.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
A bit pricey for what it is. Perhaps if I had some money to burn I would support, but I don't. Still, it seems they're about to reach their goal so they should be fine.

BOERenSKIN

n00b
I backed it, even though it is quite expensive. I liked their N64 book. It won't contain new info, but at least it's great to have the info printed in a nice book with lots of pics.

jacket

n00b
I don't think 45 euros for 400+ page book is that expensive. Backed the Pro Gear Edition for 60 euros + 15 euros shipping.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Hey Rot, are you referring to Shito's "Neo Geo Collector's Bible" that he posted a couple years back or is there another book that he wrote? I'm always interested in neo history data and wasn't sure if he wrote a 2nd book I wasn't aware of. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.