Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 63

Thread: Why does Google think these forums are a dangerous site?

  1. #26
    Galford's Armourer
    neoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk

    Posts
    473
    Managed to access the site today without having any warning from google.

  2. #27
    Bashful Neophyte
    dailyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Stuttgart

    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mage View Post
    Why does Google think these forums are a dangerous site? Does this come up for anyone else?
    It's got something to do with XSS. So basically, assuming that the website is vulnerable to XSS, when users click that link, the search engine website won't display any results but display a JavaScript alert. The script can basically execute as if the administrator had written it himself and there could be a variety of consequences...it could potentially alter the display, modify the browser, or even steal your session cookie and sign in as an administrator and thus give complete control over to a hacker
    Last edited by dailyone; 09-26-2017 at 10:11 AM.
    ISSA SPITER

  3. #28
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    14 Branchland Ct, Ruckersville VA

    Posts
    18,495
    Quote Originally Posted by bello View Post
    I will,Thanks!
    do you still get the message or has the site been approved by the sharia council of swedistan now?
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

  4. #29
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST

    Posts
    10,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    do you still get the message or has the site been approved by the sharia council of swedistan now?



    For the tunes lovers!

  5. #30
    Neo Bubble Buster

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States

    Posts
    43
    well its not the most friendly place but i wouldn't consider it dangerous lol

  6. #31
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

    Posts
    6,635
    Quote Originally Posted by jdoll View Post
    well its not the most friendly place but i wouldn't consider it dangerous lol
    Who the fuck are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy


  7. #32
    Ghost Of Captain Kidd

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    ...

    Posts
    1,686
    Depends on the definition of dangerous google uses.
    Games, Manga, Transformers (G1), Japanese Robots, and more... http://tanooki.byethost16.com/
    Looking for the above stuff, Neo-Geo MVS, Dreamcast, and Gameboy(any) too.

  8. #33
    Neo Bubble Buster

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    United States

    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    Who the fuck are you?
    i have been around as long as you sir just under different user names quit being an asshole

  9. #34
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST

    Posts
    10,060
    Quote Originally Posted by jdoll View Post
    i have been around as long as you sir just under different user names quit being an asshole
    No no no you don't just come in here and say that...




    For the tunes lovers!

  10. #35
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    14 Branchland Ct, Ruckersville VA

    Posts
    18,495
    Quote Originally Posted by jdoll View Post
    i have been around as long as you sir just under different user names quit being an asshole
    multiple accounts aren't allowed
    ban pls
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

  11. #36
    Chang's Grocer

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    4,552
    This site's dangerous because of Guilty's sigs. Don't lurk and drive!

  12. #37
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

    Posts
    6,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Depends on the definition of dangerous google uses.
    Fuck off, scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by jdoll View Post
    i have been around as long as you sir just under different user names quit being an asshole
    Sure thing, chief.

    You and that backwoods retard Tanooki should go on a spoken-word tour - "Whipped By The Wives: Adventures In Retrogaming and Navigating Internet Meanies."

    The two of you can bitch about how no one likes you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy


  13. #38
    Ghost Of Captain Kidd

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    ...

    Posts
    1,686
    You first. I never scammed anyone. I'm not sorry and will never be some people got butthurt I wouldn't sell some neo geo games on the site but did elsewhere.
    Games, Manga, Transformers (G1), Japanese Robots, and more... http://tanooki.byethost16.com/
    Looking for the above stuff, Neo-Geo MVS, Dreamcast, and Gameboy(any) too.

  14. #39
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

    Posts
    6,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    You first. I never scammed anyone. I'm not sorry and will never be some people got butthurt I wouldn't sell some neo geo games on the site but did elsewhere.
    You never scammed anyone because you weren't allowed to. Fucking "SNK board conversion" bullshit. Everyone knew that NiTD was a bootleg, yet you continued to try to pass it off as some sort of legitimate item. And on fucking AtariAge, no less... where you bitch about this place.

    No one gives a shit about your neo games, but those people were "butthurt" because you stated that you wouldn't sell on this forum, yet we were good enough to buy from, right?

    Gotta get those scoopz, right?
    Last edited by FilthyRear; 10-02-2017 at 12:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy


  15. #40
    Ghost Of Captain Kidd

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    ...

    Posts
    1,686
    Not sorry to break it to you but I did sell it very quickly after your childish ranting here and there over a month ago now. It's gone so you don't have to worry about it anymore since you were so fixated on it.

    I wouldn't sell on this forum because of the consistent trolling. I have no reason to open myself up to more of it let alone do any favors. This site isn't entitled to have stuff posted here if it is elsewhere.

    As far this place, behavior like yours and others that goes unchecked, any complaining on or off site is entirely justified. To get all angry and defensive droning on about it after a year makes that clear.
    Games, Manga, Transformers (G1), Japanese Robots, and more... http://tanooki.byethost16.com/
    Looking for the above stuff, Neo-Geo MVS, Dreamcast, and Gameboy(any) too.

  16. #41
    Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.
    xsq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Muenster, Germany

    Posts
    7,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Not sorry to break it to you but I did sell it very quickly after your childish ranting here and there over a month ago now. It's gone so you don't have to worry about it anymore since you were so fixated on it.

    I wouldn't sell on this forum because of the consistent trolling. I have no reason to open myself up to more of it let alone do any favors. This site isn't entitled to have stuff posted here if it is elsewhere.

    As far this place, behavior like yours and others that goes unchecked, any complaining on or off site is entirely justified. To get all angry and defensive droning on about it after a year makes that clear.
    why are you still here then?

  17. #42
    Chang's Grocer

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    4,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    I have no reason to open myself up to more of it let alone do any favors.
    But you opened up and posted over one and a half k knowledge, seemingly just as a favor to us. Mostly even without paragraphs. Does this mean, it's only consistent trolling coming from you?

  18. #43
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST

    Posts
    10,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post

    As far this place, behavior like yours and others that goes unchecked, any complaining on or off site is entirely justified.
    You are a victim.



    For the tunes lovers!

  19. #44
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    As far this place, behavior like yours and others that goes unchecked
    Heh... unchecked? Naw... Nothing is unchecked...

    This is NG.com... the lads come here to relax and enjoy the site... we have a common thread that binds us together... and hence, the same moral structures...

    The mods check everything but never forget the mods were once just members... and they view the forums as the majority of the site will...

    any complaining on or off site is entirely justified.
    I have been told not to mod things off-site... however, that coupled with your obvious behaviour not to contribute to the community here that supported your buys was what went against you...

  20. #45
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

    Posts
    6,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Not sorry to break it to you but I did sell it very quickly after your childish ranting here and there over a month ago now. It's gone so you don't have to worry about it anymore since you were so fixated on it.
    Then that's on them. I'm completely satisfied that I highlighted what you were trying to do. Actually, before I posted in your sales thread, I let Albert (the head mod) know what you were selling, figuring he would deal with you in private, respectfully. See, unlike what you want to believe about me and the others here, we don't shit on sales threads unless it's called for, be it here or AA.

    I didn't get any sort of response back, so I figured it wouldn't have been a problem.

    What you call "childish", I call giving fair warning. that cart was a KNOWN boot, and not only did you try to sell it for $75, you claimed it was an "SNK board conversion." Only AFTER I posted about it did you change it to "reproduction," which was even worse, because it showed your COMPLETE lack of thought about the people that you were trying to swindle from.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    I wouldn't sell on this forum because of the consistent trolling. I have no reason to open myself up to more of it let alone do any favors.
    lol, wut? Who the fuck are you "doing favors" for? No one asked you to sell here, you made it a point to tell everyone you won't, yet completely contradicted yourself by using the marketplace to purchase from other members.

    Have some conviction, man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    This site isn't entitled to have stuff posted here if it is elsewhere.
    Oh PLEASE, take pity on us! We need to be entitled to buy your trash!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    As far this place, behavior like yours and others that goes unchecked, any complaining on or off site is entirely justified. To get all angry and defensive droning on about it after a year makes that clear.
    It shows your character or lack thereof. It shows that you care more about acquisition and displaying what you buy than it does about any sort of community.

    Every "community" is different, be it online or off. Every one has different norms, different social makeups, different ways of "fitting in" or demonstrating a want to belong in some way.

    You have shown NONE of that. Since you registered, you've been combative with EVERYONE. I'm more vocal about people than most here, hence this escalation.

    The e-toughguy "lone wolf" attitude has been dealt with here long before you joined, and it will be dealt with long after you leave.

    But if you want to act like a savage, be prepared to be treated like a savage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy


  21. #46
    Ghost Of Captain Kidd

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    ...

    Posts
    1,686
    Rot I said unchecked as in not handling people who abuse others for sport whether justified or not and that does happen. I contribute posting, I don't recall it ever being a requirement to sell stuff here if I ever bought something. If that were the case I would have never bothered at all.

    I'm still here because I choose to be as I do like parts of this place still or I would go. I don't see it as a crime or a negative opening up some knowledge but some do I suppose. I do think it's pathetic how all this continues to drone on. Even if I just read and post maybe once in a week some immature fool will make a dedicated thread to being a dick towards me or throwing it as some joke into a post which seems really unnecessary and I'm not the only one. Even when I walked off from posting and was elsewhere (AA) I get trolled by Filthy here on that site too which is just fucking ridiculous.

    Filthy I made it a point NOT to sell here entirely due to your continual bullshit of the last year and madman as well. I didn't feel the need to get threadcrapped in there as well and if that's the sense of community around here I see no reason to try and sell into it. I don't give a shit about just getting stuff to show off as that's stupid. I pick up stuff to use, and when I'm done with it I keep it or sell it and that's with anything. I don't have on this site a sense of community as there's no respect. I don't get you saying I'm the one acting like a savage pretty much pot kettle black there.

    I know this will just fall onto deaf ears or some lame tldr post comment.
    Games, Manga, Transformers (G1), Japanese Robots, and more... http://tanooki.byethost16.com/
    Looking for the above stuff, Neo-Geo MVS, Dreamcast, and Gameboy(any) too.

  22. #47
    Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

    Posts
    6,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Rot I said unchecked as in not handling people who abuse others for sport whether justified or not and that does happen. I contribute posting, I don't recall it ever being a requirement to sell stuff here if I ever bought something. If that were the case I would have never bothered at all.
    No said it was a REQUIREMENT, but dont be buying shit here, then in the same breath say we're not "entitled" enough to buy from you. It makes you look like a prick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    I'm still here because I choose to be as I do like parts of this place still or I would go. I don't see it as a crime or a negative opening up some knowledge but some do I suppose. I do think it's pathetic how all this continues to drone on.
    BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT! THATS WHY THIS "DRONES ON"!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Even if I just read and post maybe once in a week some immature fool will make a dedicated thread to being a dick towards me or throwing it as some joke into a post which seems really unnecessary and I'm not the only one. Even when I walked off from posting and was elsewhere (AA) I get trolled by Filthy here on that site too which is just fucking ridiculous.
    No. Uh-uh.

    When you "walked off" to AA, you made a conscious effort to tell everyone what you thought about this place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Filthy I made it a point NOT to sell here entirely due to your continual bullshit
    Don't you fucking DARE blame ME for YOUR shortcomings. It didn't work with that basket case res0, and it sure as shit won't work for you.

    And don't you make ME the scapegoat for some trivial vendetta you have against people here. That's some childish shit, and a great thing to demonstrate to your kids.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    I didn't feel the need to get threadcrapped in there as well and if that's the sense of community around here I see no reason to try and sell into it.
    First of all, if you HAD made a FS thread here like you did on AA, 2 things would have happened:

    1) Your ass would have gotten called out for trying to sell a bootleg as a legitimate item, directly against market rules.

    2) You would have done your whole "I don't need this place" attitude, gotten flack for it, then you would have gotten pissed that people have a problem with you... as you have shown to do in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    I don't give a shit about just getting stuff to show off as that's stupid.
    Says the guy that counts how many physical release Switch games he has.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    I pick up stuff to use, and when I'm done with it I keep it or sell it and that's with anything. I don't have on this site a sense of community as there's no respect.
    Have you tried earning it? Since you got here, all you've done is try to show off some sort of cred you might have.

    -You said you worked for a game company, so you imparted knowledge about that that no one asked for.

    -You said you know someone or are related to someone that works in the game industry, and imparted knowledge about that that no one asked for.

    (I'm actually of the thinking that both of those points are complete BS, but what do I know? I've never been "in the industry" like you claim to have been.)

    -You told us that you wrangle horses, which led to you and poppy coming to a consensus against another member that its perfectly acceptable to punch a horse in the face. An action which someone should do to you, for attacking an animal like a fucking coward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    I don't get you saying I'm the one acting like a savage pretty much pot kettle black there.
    If you think I'm "savage", then its because I'm the only one telling you the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    I know this will just fall onto deaf ears or some lame tldr post comment.
    Smh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy


  23. #48
    Robert Garcia's Butler
    Tw3ek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    天外魔境

    Posts
    1,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    I don't have on this site a sense of community as there's no respect. I don't get you saying I'm the one acting like a savage pretty much pot kettle black there.
    Respect is earned, not given. Walking into a place, buying up stuff and then shitting on the rug is hardly a way to earn it.
    [Rot] 1:39 pm: Twonk is a SAVIOR!


  24. #49
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    14 Branchland Ct, Ruckersville VA

    Posts
    18,495
    breaking news
    tanooki is a faggot
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

  25. #50
    NAM-75 Vet
    Thierry Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    JHB, SA

    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    You told us that you wrangle horses, which led to you and poppy coming to a consensus against another member that its perfectly acceptable to punch a horse in the face.
    WTF. Closed fist punch? Even if the horse is a biter you don't outright punch it. A smack on the nose/mouth, and most times they'll get the message. But a punch. Shit.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •