Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why does Google think these forums are a dangerous site?

Ghost Of Captain Kidd

I didn't post for quite a few days and crap rolled on despite the fact so don't give me that shit I kept it coming. Had it stopped when I stopped posting there would be no argument.

I bought that game here, it wasn't listed as a bootleg either. I went into my paypal/records and it was bought in February. It was listed as a conversion by pixeljunkie along with Ironclad. So when I sold it off I sold it as it was listed.

And what does it matter to you if I keep an inventory of my games and since when is knowing I have 6 games for that system a problem?

I tried when started to share what I knew and got abuse back for it, so no I haven't tried to get respect here as I knew even then earning it was pointless.

Your savage as your truth is only in your mind and your followers. I used your word savage because keeping shit going when there's no reason to. You know at this rate had the trolling quit weeks ago after I stopped posting it would have been done and over.
    Games, Manga, Transformers (G1), Japanese Robots, and more... http://tanooki.byethost16.com/
    Looking for the above stuff, Neo-Geo MVS, Dreamcast, and Gameboy(any) too.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

FFS

You're a fucking idiot.

I'm done with you, horse-puncher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy

Calvin & Hobbes

The night is still young...

xROTx

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    breaking news
    tanooki is a faggot
    That's breaking news?
    >

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    Not sorry to break it to you but I did sell it very quickly after your childish ranting here and there over a month ago now. It's gone so you don't have to worry about it anymore since you were so fixated on it.

I wouldn't sell on this forum because of the consistent trolling. I have no reason to open myself up to more of it let alone do any favors. This site isn't entitled to have stuff posted here if it is elsewhere.

As far this place, behavior like yours and others that goes unchecked, any complaining on or off site is entirely justified. To get all angry and defensive droning on about it after a year makes that clear.
    The fact that you don't see why you're being treated the way you are blows my mind. You're basically saying, "this place is full of assholes, they don't deserve to be able to buy my games....but I will happily leech the market." It doesn't take long around here to realize the market isn't the same as you may be used to on other sites, so when you basically shit on this site but talk up how you're happy to scoop, you're gonna get treated the way you are. Playing the innocent victim isn't helping your case either as it's plain to see you've brought all of this on yourself.
    >

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    That's breaking news?
    Maybe I should've put "breaking" in quotes so even fagits like you understand it's meant sarcastically.
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

Art of Typing Wiz

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    I didn't post for quite a few days and crap rolled on despite the fact so don't give me that shit I kept it coming. Had it stopped when I stopped posting there would be no argument.

I bought that game here, it wasn't listed as a bootleg either. I went into my paypal/records and it was bought in February. It was listed as a conversion by pixeljunkie along with Ironclad. So when I sold it off I sold it as it was listed.

And what does it matter to you if I keep an inventory of my games and since when is knowing I have 6 games for that system a problem?

I tried when started to share what I knew and got abuse back for it, so no I haven't tried to get respect here as I knew even then earning it was pointless.

Your savage as your truth is only in your mind and your followers. I used your word savage because keeping shit going when there's no reason to. You know at this rate had the trolling quit weeks ago after I stopped posting it would have been done and over.
    If you weren't so abrasive here, you could have become a welcome member but you fighting all the time just makes everyone want to distance themselves from you.
    Last edited by Viewpoint; 10-16-2017 at 01:18 PM.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    If you weren't so abrasive here, you could have become a welcome member but you fighting all the time just makes everyone want to distance themselves from you.
    Poor nookie

For the tunes lovers!

This site dangerous? like how? you mean like hackers?

Likes Football.
    Lives in teh USA.
    Go Figure.

Quote Originally Posted by HempSmoker View Post
    You're out of your element.
    Take a bite out of crime.

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

n00bs overloading the server with faggotry.
    >

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    n00bs overloading the server with faggotry.
    Exactly.

For the tunes lovers!

NAM-75 Vet

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Exactly.
    This one is a little different. Purely here for the troll factor.

Thread Information