Definitive list of !Arcade! AES releases?

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
Does anyone have the complete list of MVS converted games that were released in AES format by !Arcade!?

I have confirmed the following exist:
Ganryu
Prehistoric Isle 2
Strikers 1945 Plus
Super Dodge Ball

I believe I've seen these show up at some pint but cannot confirm them:
Nightmare in the Dark
Shock Troopers

If anyone has any and would like to share some pictures to show they exist that would be great as well!

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
Because I'm bored and drunk. Seriously, whatever you may think about !Arcade!, these games are a part of Neo-Geo history and I would like to know the answer to this question.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Nightmare in the Dark
Shock Troopers

I've been drinking pints and not seen them show up, maybe I haven't had enough pints hmm?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Does anyone have the complete list of MVS converted games that were released in AES format by !Arcade!?

I have confirmed the following exist:
Ganryu
Prehistoric Isle 2
Strikers 1945 Plus
Super Dodge Ball

Nightmare in the Dark
Shock Troopers

If anyone has any and would like to share some pictures to show they exist that would be great as well!

I believe i have a NitD that is likely arcade!, but I am not sure how to confirm that.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
I have a couple arcade carts as well. Nightmare in the Dark is definitely one of them. I know a guy who knows & has them all. He has a complete list, along with pics, on his site. But he doesn't speak English. He's overseas.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
He has a complete list, along with pics, on his site. But he doesn't speak English. He's overseas.
why don't you just link the site? lists can be translated easily.

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I have Super Dodge Ball, Prehistoric Isle 2, Nightmare in the Dark, Ganryu, and Strikers. Super Dodge Ball has some "gold" marking on it, so I know that was special. I didn't buy any of these from them new, just someone who purchased them and got married and sold his collection ,etc

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
I have Super Dodge Ball, Prehistoric Isle 2, Nightmare in the Dark, Ganryu, and Strikers. Super Dodge Ball has some "gold" marking on it, so I know that was special. I didn't buy any of these from them new, just someone who purchased them and got married and sold his collection ,etc

Do you have pictures of Nightmare in the Dark Dream? I'm curious to see what it looks like.

pegboy

Armored Scrum Object
Thanks a lot Dream, that is awesome to see! Does it have a number on the spine? I think it has the ascii digits in hex that would spell ARCADE. Should be 41 52 43 41 44 45 i believe. I know the Strikers and PI 2 inserts have this code on the spine.

Last edited:

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Thanks a lot Dream, that is awesome to see! Does it have a number on the spine? I think it has the ascii digits in hex that would spell ARCADE. Should be 41 52 43 41 44 45 i believe. I know the Strikers and PI 2 inserts have this code on the spine.

I don't understand what you are asking?

DreamTR

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Could you post a picture of the spine of the insert? I'm wondering if there are any small numbers above or below the meg count.

Oh yes, I found the numbers, almost like some lottery numbers on the spine at the very bottom.