Sega Saturn Controller Test

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Just made a quick DB15 to Saturn controller adapter and want to fully test it. I can't find a. I trolled test on the Saturn menu itself. Is there any way to do it other than playing a game that supports enough buttons?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I just use a Capcom fighter and go into the controller config since it shows which button is being pressed.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I just use a Capcom fighter and go into the controller config since it shows whicthatsh button is being pressed.

that is a stupidly simple solution. i like it.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I think it's possible to test various controls in the CD menu, as well.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Ah, that's what I thought. I guess I'll just have to pick a copy up just to test things...lol

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Anyone know where I can get a region free bios for the Saturn?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Anyone know where I can get a region free bios for the Saturn?

Sega Saturn can play burned games, all you need is a retail disc (one native to your consoles region), burned CDR of the game of your choosing (make sure its the same region, if not you can switch it with a tool), and tape/hold the sensor that tells if the lid is shut or not.

Random first result from youtube showing how its done, in general just pay attention to the noise the laser makes to know when to switch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6WZuwJjjow

also if you didn't know, you can always get a Action Replay 4M Plus for all your region needs.

Last edited: