Titanfall 2

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Cant stop playing this game, I just love everything about it.

I used to only get around 5 kills every match at first (still do sometimes) and be bottom 3 of my team all the time, but it was still fun to play.

I didnt even try to ever melee other players ever, just try to shoot them, I just recently hit the 1000 pilots melee'd as a pilot mark

Attachments

• 1000 melees.jpg
    1000 melees.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Damn...very nice! I guess I should really pick this game up.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
The game is very good. It's an evolution of the first game. I still prefer the first one, but I feel given enough time to flesh out some more maps and balance the titans it can be as good as the first one. I play on XB1.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The game is very good. It's an evolution of the first game. I still prefer the first one, but I feel given enough time to flesh out some more maps and balance the titans it can be as good as the first one. I play on XB1.

What's your XBL tag?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Cant stop playing this game, I just love everything about it.

I used to only get around 5 kills every match at first (still do sometimes) and be bottom 3 of my team all the time, but it was still fun to play.

I didnt even try to ever melee other players ever, just try to shoot them, I just recently hit the 1000 pilots melee'd as a pilot mark

I'm guessing you're a Northstar player.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Titanfall 2 has a single player campaign that is surprisingly well done. There are a couple excellent levels that actually have memorable gameplay, rather than just a "press A to Awesome" set piece / cutscenes like so many other AAA games these days. It's a lot more puzzle-y gadget-y than I expected.

If you have the game, give the single player campaign a go. If you don't have it, know that it's worth a purchase even if you never touch the multiplayer.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Yeah I want to get this eventually - mainly for the campaign. The game seems pretty well received and has lots of positive word-of-mouth praise. EA was dumb to release this so closely to BF1 and CoD: IW though.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I play it on Xbone. Mostly use Legion and Tone. I was meh on the beta, but I picked the game up anyways since I got it for really cheap. It's really grown on me after I spent more time with it. It's not better than the first game overall, but it's about just as good in my opinion.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Nah, I use Ion but I want to try some Scorch.

View attachment 41579

Ah I see, I only asked because it said you used the cluster missle, but since you use Ion it's the vortex reflect of the cluster then. Nice.

I started out as a Tone player but played mostly Ronin, right now I'm trying to level up my Ion. NS is still G1 level 6....lol

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Titanfall 2 has a single player campaign that is surprisingly well done. There are a couple excellent levels that actually have memorable gameplay, rather than just a "press A to Awesome" set piece / cutscenes like so many other AAA games these days. It's a lot more puzzle-y gadget-y than I expected.

If you have the game, give the single player campaign a go. If you don't have it, know that it's worth a purchase even if you never touch the multiplayer.

I wasn't surprised that the campaign was that good, I expected it. Last campaign I enjoyed in an FPS was COD4 which were the same people who made Titanfall. The time shift was the WOW moment for me. Crazy stuff.

But I agree, the campaign is a must play.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Yeah I want to get this eventually - mainly for the campaign. The game seems pretty well received and has lots of positive word-of-mouth praise. EA was dumb to release this so closely to BF1 and CoD: IW though.

It was EA's plan to steal momentum from the COD fanboys. This year was the best to do it since COD:IW is by far the worst in the series, most of the sales were from the Legacy edition that people were only buying for the COD4 remastered. Gamestop is giving them away for free now with a trade in of a new game...lol

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
It was EA's plan to steal momentum from the COD fanboys. This year was the best to do it since COD:IW is by far the worst in the series, most of the sales were from the Legacy edition that people were only buying for the COD4 remastered. Gamestop is giving them away for free now with a trade in of a new game...lol

Titanfall 2 sales are way below expectations though. If anything, it was because they released it a week before their own CoD killer - BF1. This should have been released at least 3 months before or after BF1 imo.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Any TF players can add me, just include your ng handle if its different so I know who you are.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Nice, I only play LTS or once in a while Bounty hunt and the occasional coliseum.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
hearing nothing but good things about titan fall 2. it's been on my list since it was announced, and the fact that it has a campaign mode this time around. will be picking it up soon for my xbone.

jdoll

Kuroko's Training Dummy
its on sale for $25 at bestbuy I might just grab a copy great game

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Picked this and Battlefield 1 Deluxe versions. Playing the campaign right now. Really nice to play in 4K!

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
I really love this game, most fun FPS I've played since Counter-Strike 1.0, Quake 3 Arena back in the day.

Here's a quick attrition match against a very poor team.