Bootleg C&D board not syncing to PVM

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Hi guys

I have a bootleg Cadillacs & Dinosaurs board that when played through my supergun on my PVM, will not sync. It shows the image rolling and skewed to the right and the PVM says "NO SYNC". Colors seem OK, though. I know the supergun and PVM work fine (tested with CPS1, CPS2, atomiswave, PGM and MVS) and I also know the boot C&D works fine, because when connected throug a gonbes 8200 adapter, it displays image fine. Now the question: What can be happening for the PVM not to use the board's sync signal? any idea if it is fixable?

Thanks!!

segasonicfan

Camel Slug
always try the JROK sync cleaner board for issues like this. Its a great design and fixes oddities in the signal which some monitors reject. as long as the pcb is ok thats the next step.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
always try the JROK sync cleaner board for issues like this. Its a great design and fixes oddities in the signal which some monitors reject. as long as the pcb is ok thats the next step.

Thanks for the suggestion, I think I have a JROK cleaner somewhere, will get it and see if it helps.

Thanks!!