Sylvie's Temporary Saturn Station at Mom's house

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Dont get me wrong I played with that pad for years, but do you have the rev. 2 Saturn pad? That's my only criticism, carry on soldier

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Dont get me wrong I played with that pad for years, but do you have the rev. 2 Saturn pad? That's my only criticism, carry on soldier

the pre-Dreamcast looking one? No, I wasn't sure how i felt about it.......... u like?

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
nah, that's the 3d pad. I've seen kids use that pad like surgeons. I'm talking about these:
Controller Royalty post.jpg
2nd only to the orb and scepter of kings and queens.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
nah, that's the 3d pad. I've seen kids use that pad like surgeons. I'm talking about these:
View attachment 41516
2nd only to the orb and scepter of kings and queens.

are they JP pads? Are JP pads compatible with US Saturns??? Because yes, I have eyed those up before.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Black ones are American. Controllers are region free silly.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
At first glance, that big, mutated and deformed figure looked like a weird dildo in the first picture.
yea, thats what i always say. its most certainly phallic. kind of like an interpretive symbol of fertility.

3havoc

n00b
are they JP pads? Are JP pads compatible with US Saturns??? Because yes, I have eyed those up before.

The jap/mk2 pads as with most other controllers aside from light guns are generally region free.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
The controller is in the mail. Postman made no promises on ETA. Merry Xmas Sylvie!