Sylvie's Temporary Saturn Station at Mom's house

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Me and the girlfriend cleaned up our room at mom's house (we're waiting to finish some work on the new house we're moving into next month) and I finally brought my Saturn with me. Here is my humble little "collection" as it stands at mom's place! Kind of cute. Those are figurines of Midnight Bliss Jedah and an alternate BDSM depiction of Lilith. Morrigan guards us as we sleep.

saturnroom.jpgsat3.jpg

And here's a few "NSFW" (not really...) bonus pictures, because its me.
Spoiler:
MYXJ_20161219233739_fast.jpg
skin.jpgart.jpg

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Good choice of console to keep you warm at night, I can't be without my saturn either.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
your domicile is clean and tidy. your bookend/gameend looks like a big, mutated and deformed figure. A++++

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
of COURSE you would have Night Warriors.

All Saturn owners should own a copy of VF2.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Night Warriors, Vampire Savior, Virtua Fighter 2, X-men vs Street Fighter, what apperas to be Dracula X, AND Battle Arena Toshinden?! Looks like all the saturn gems anyone needs right there :buttrock:

BTW, those two figures: I recognize the Jedah transformation figure, but what is that 2nd one?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
of COURSE you would have Night Warriors.

All Saturn owners should own a copy of VF2.

I do of course have Vampire Savior JP in there. I don't really touch Night Warriors that often, but I totally get a craving for that game sometimes. I should have put my fighting stick out for the picture. oh well

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Night Warriors, Vampire Savior, Virtua Fighter 2, X-men vs Street Fighter, what apperas to be Dracula X, AND Battle Arena Toshinden?! Looks like all the saturn gems anyone needs right there :buttrock:

BTW, those two figures: I recognize the Jedah transformation figure, but what is that 2nd one?
It's Lilith in an alternate strap-like bondage costume, chained to a huge cross.

MYXJ_20161220122128_fast.jpg

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Here's hoping that Dracula X gets some love...far more than I ever did, I'm sure.

Next time I see you, I may let you have my Sailor Moon: Various Emotion, too.

Jon

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Here's hoping that Dracula X gets some love...far more than I ever did, I'm sure.

Next time I see you, I may let you have my Sailor Moon: Various Emotion, too.

Jon

jon, you are a pure & sweet soul. I play Dracula X often, just to reassure you :3

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
jon, you are a pure & sweet soul. I play Dracula X often, just to reassure you :3

Good to hear. I don't think I've even hooked mine up since I moved to my apt. I actually sold every game except Megaman 8 (which is the definitive version), Rockman X3, and a couple others.

Jon

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
nice. I like it. a little altar of fetish.
Dark Savior would make for a nice addition.
I don't know why but it would.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Ouch!

If you have a portable speaker for a cell phone
You might have good success with sound and still keep everything clean, compact, and tidy.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You need a copy of Virtua Fighter Kids? I got an extra one kicking around.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Nice collection. Used to have JP SotN, but didn't think the extra levels really added too much, so I sold it off. I don't miss it.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
ur setup looks a lil bit ghetto b

why is the screen so small?? I should mail you my 36" WEGA that I never use but it weighs a million pounds

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Nice setup, clean, well laid out. To me it's not always the amount and size of the screen. I like how it is laid out.