GAMEFAN's MVS Collection

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Here are the beginnings of my MVS collection. I got back into Neo Geo in September.

I know I have a ways to go to get all the games I want to play. I now realize that I can no longer part with this system.

Ukgl2TLm.jpg

573NxuQm.jpg

GP2e4Jmm.jpg

GqbAlhGm.jpg

IFBAk80.jpg

doLPhYV.jpg

I will update this thread as I get more games in the future.

GAMEFAN :mr_t:

Last edited:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Thank you LS. I know it is not as grand as others, but it's a start. I am only purchasing games I really like to have and play at this point.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I do have wyo_vr4 to thank for all the newly purchased Shockboxes for the KOF games.

GAMEFAN

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Cool games. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Last edited:

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Very nice collection.

Which game gets the most play overall?

Have you finished all of the fighting games with at least 3 character?

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Very nice collection.

Which game gets the most play overall?

Have you finished all of the fighting games with at least 3 character?

I would have to say KOF 99 at the moment. Yeah, I played all the fighters I have at least with four different teams each. I like the fighters the most because the replay value is so high.

Thank you for all the nice comments!

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
that CMVS looks sweet. Got to keep your MVS games. Lots of people selling up, but original is best IMO

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Thank you!

I since removed the LCD and now only the PVM is on the table with my CMVS and Wii. Soon I will be picking up an SCART switch box and cables to convert to RGB goodness. I will however keep the Wii on Component.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Looks good GF. Very nice setup.

StalkS

New Challenger
Really like the nice and clean setup. Still wondering if I should get a PVM - I have a Framemeister mini for my other retro consoles but just love original feel of the CRT in my cab - I just don't have the room at the moment. They'd be Death by the missus if a 20" monitor turned up at the door.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
My setup has changed again so I will be putting up new pics once some other items arrive.

GAMEFAN

dagoto19

n00b
Really like the nice and clean setup. Still wondering if I should get a PVM - I have a Framemeister mini for my other retro consoles but just love original feel of the CRT in my cab - I just don't have the room at the moment. They'd be Death by the missus if a 20" monitor turned up at the door.

What about a 14" monitor? Or if you're really hurtin' for space there's the adorable 10" PVMs with handles.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
such a nice looking cmvs and a nice amount of games for only getting back into it for 6 months!

I have the same pvm as you do! Sweet!!!!!

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
So I changed some things around this past week. I think I will leave the setup like this until we move.

Current CMVS/Wii Setup:

VtTgfDjm.jpg

I finally got the CMVS setup in glorious RGB.

yS8MEudm.jpg

There is where my PC and current generation consoles live.

ldz35Qam.jpg

Moved my games to a shelf now and added in KOF 2K3 and now have WH, WH2, and WH2 Jet with SB's.

9UrCZCdm.jpg

AINMMtEm.jpg

Thank you,

GAMEFAN:mr_t:

Last edited:

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Very nice setup.
See the World Heroes games are displayed differently, is this your favorite series?

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Very nice setup.
See the World Heroes games are displayed differently, is this your favorite series?

Not my favorite series, but they are just out in front. I plan on doing a rotation of what I am currently playing to be displayed front faced.

Sega32Bit

n00b
Interesting Neoslot 1 conversion, Ive just bought a small toploader neoslot board with out the cowling so this is a good move