Multivariate for my blast city

Homerjay

n00b
Happy Friday Everyone! I'm grabbing a Blast City tomorrow (my first JAMMA cabinet) and want to know what are my best options for a multicart?

Thanks!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I hear good things about the Pandora carts. If you have an MVS, the 161 and 131 are pretty solid unless you can fork the money for the neosd

Homerjay

n00b
Thanks. I believe Pandoras Box 4 runs on either 15k or 800x600 via the VGA so I won't be able to use tha very well.

Perhaps there is a good x in 1 horizontal card?

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Pandora 4 runs in 640x480 (vga) and standard res. I have a Pandora 3...works same way. Should work fine on a trisync monitor.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Pandora 4 runs in 640x480 (vga) and standard res. I have a Pandora 3...works same way. Should work fine on a trisync monitor.

I tried a particular Pandora 3 and it only outputted 800x600 and standard cga res, and would not work in vga with my blast. I managed to get it to work on a LCD cab though but I didn't care for the quality so I got rid of it. Be careful as there are several revisions of pandoras but if it's for sure 800x600 on yours you may want to look at other versions as pumping the wrong signal to a monitor can be harmful from what I read but I'm not sure how much truth there is to it, but either way it's not gonna work for you as that's an unsupported resolution :-)