Sega Saturn Action Replay 4M Plus Stickers (IC??)

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
so i've gotten really sick of the ugly ass sticker that comes on these things by default, and I want to get one of these put on a vinyl/nice quality sticker so that the Saturn looks nice with the thing inside of it. I don't know how to get these printed properly and I need to adjust it to actual measurement, but here's the working concept. Its based off the original RAM expansion. I figure some of these will look best on a black cart and some will look best on a white cart.

RAM1.jpgRAM2.jpgRAM3.jpgRAM4.jpgRAM5.jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
if enough people want one and we can get like someone who has access to some quality label shit, we could have a sheet made??

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Cool. So I can't find a measurin' instrument in this house. Can someone who has the AR cart measure the sticker panel for me in inches?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Cool. So I can't find a measurin' instrument in this house. Can someone who has the AR cart measure the sticker panel for me in inches?

Awesome idea! The sticker on the cart is about 2.875 x 1.875 in. I'm assuming the carts do not vary in design/size?:

saturn-arcart.jpg

Last edited:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
YO CAN I GIVE YOU A BLOWJOB FOR THIS THING

That is the first time that system has gotten a reaction other than "Why is that console decorated with bats?" :lolz:
A morrigan themed action replay label would be pretty badass. Just sayin. :p

Attachments

• ng_shock.jpg
    ng_shock.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 326

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I will personally make you one, simply because you know she's my girl, and your shrine is commendable to the utmost degree.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
If these get professionally printed I would like to join.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm down, I want to get a Saturn again soon. PM me if you get this thing set up. A vinyl sticker is definitely the way to go, and the original red design.

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'm digging these stickers too. I'd be down for one.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
View attachment 41506

After looking at the label quality on the action replay I noticed its not much better than some sticker paper I had lying around. I printed one out as a test and it looked good enough to me. Granted I didn't place the label very straight but what do you guys think?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
beautiful!! thank you for developing a working concept model for us to look at. it looks 10x better than the AR label

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
If we can't get a vinyl print done I'd be willing to ship a sticker to the people who already spoke up in this thread.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
If you're not going to get a professional print run of these done (and you probably wouldn't... expensive!) a good way of doing these yourself is to order a few sheets of labels from labelsbythesheet.com, they are pretty cheap. I usually get full sheet laser labels, cut them down to size, and use a corner rounder I got from Hobby Lobby to round the edges. You may find some precut ones that are the right size though. The one thing to watch out for is they have sheets for both inkjet and laser printers, if you get glossy labels DO NOT mix them up. Inkjet glossy stock can destroy laser printers.

I'd offer to print them myself but they make us keep track of every click on the copier these days, so no more printing personal stuff.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
I too would be down for a label if these get made. The label on it is hideous. I never thought to make a replacement. Great idea Sylvie!

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
If you're not going to get a professional print run of these done (and you probably wouldn't... expensive!) a good way of doing these yourself is to order a few sheets of labels from labelsbythesheet.com, they are pretty cheap. I usually get full sheet laser labels, cut them down to size, and use a corner rounder I got from Hobby Lobby to round the edges. You may find some precut ones that are the right size though. The one thing to watch out for is they have sheets for both inkjet and laser printers, if you get glossy labels DO NOT mix them up. Inkjet glossy stock can destroy laser printers.

I'd offer to print them myself but they make us keep track of every click on the copier these days, so no more printing personal stuff.

Corner rounder is crucial. That's what people who make Famicom cart art use.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I need to get some Saturn in my life, wouldn't say no to one of these labels for sure.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Late to the party on this, the grey would be great for me.