Sega Saturn Action Replay 4M Plus Stickers (IC??)

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Alright people I ordered some labels from the site mentioned above. When they arrive ill let you guys know. Who wants one and in what color? (except Neodogg I see you want gray)

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Alright people I ordered some labels from the site mentioned above. When they arrive ill let you guys know. Who wants one and in what color? (except Neodogg I see you want gray)

I want the red one. I need to make a Morrigan themed one for NINJA too...

Does anyone want a custom one made?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
anyone else should get one before I do, as I don't even own a Saturn currently. But if in the end you have one to spare....

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
by the way, im assuming these stickers fit on the cart perfectly so long as you cut them straight?

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
I received the paper, so who wants a label made? Let me know what color you want. Ill give you guys about a week to respond. Just a reminder im doing this for free for the people who have already spoke up(Id be willing to add a few people too as long as it doesn't get out of hand). Its just going to be mailed in a plain envelope so shipping shouldn't cost me much.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
I received the paper, so who wants a label made? Let me know what color you want. Ill give you guys about a week to respond. Just a reminder im doing this for free for the people who have already spoke up(Id be willing to add a few people too as long as it doesn't get out of hand). Its just going to be mailed in a plain envelope so shipping shouldn't cost me much.

You rock Day_Man! Would you be willing and able to print the morrigan label that Sylvie made for me? I am willing to pay for your time, materials, and shipping too. Please PM me whenever.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee do me a red one from my OP.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Not sure if my post in the first page counts me in, but If you're printing that Morrigan it would be cool to have. If not, a red one would suffice.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
If you have any extras to print, I'll take a Morrigan one just in case I get an extra cart for whatever reason. Only asking because I threw this and the other graphics together.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
by the way, im assuming these stickers fit on the cart perfectly so long as you cut them straight?

If you have any extras to print, I'll take a Morrigan one just in case I get an extra cart for whatever reason. Only asking because I threw this and the other graphics together.

I can make you both and to answer your question yes they should fit perfectly as long as its gets cut straight. Im going to let all of you cut your own though, ill trim it down but to get it just perfect ill leave that up to your own devices. It works best that way for me.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I guess there are many scenarios here...
Red from GohanX's mom's blush on her chin...

Yes, grey is fine. It'll match my SAT

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Alright everyone I printed out the labels for you guys. If you want me to mail it to you just pm me your address and ill hopefully send them out to you next week.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Alright everyone I printed out the labels for you guys. If you want me to mail it to you just pm me your address and ill hopefully send them out to you next week.

Sweet! Thank you again. PM sent.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Alright all, I finally got everything sorted and ill be mailing the envelopes tonight (if my post office doesn't lock its doors) or tomorrow. I'm sending it out to these member Blackaneseninja, Sylvie, Nerdtendo, Chuchu Flamingo and Neodogg. I sent everyone two labels. You have to trim the black border off and it will fit your cart. Let me know when you get them.

Doom

Crossed Swords Squire
Those look really nice, too bad I don't have the ability to print out stickers.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Got mine in the mail today. I'll get it installed and post up some pix tomorrow. Thanks Day_Man!