Assassination attempt!

NightWolve

NEST Puppet
Trump was so focused on Mexicans he forgot about an older enemy of freedom, just waiting to exact revenge for the failed civil war of 1776.

Heh.

For a second though, I thought this was another attempt. It's the same Briton from a while back, just getting sentenced and a pretty light sentence at that if he was really intending to shoot Trump.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Dumbfuck judge. Giving someone who plotted an assassination attempt over the course of a year a slap on the wrist is inviting trouble.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Is it? We'll see how you feel in 2018

Possibly...time will tell.

With congress being the way it is, I'm guessing he'll be as lame duck as Obama. Regardless of what Obama wanted to do, Congress cock blocked him much of the time and in the end, little was accomplished.

Marek

Banned
Possibly...time will tell.

With congress being the way it is, I'm guessing he'll be as lame duck as Obama. Regardless of what Obama wanted to do, Congress cock blocked him much of the time and in the end, little was accomplished.

Uhh did Obama appoint the CEO of Exxon as secretary of state? How about an unrepentant racist as attorney general? What about a full on white power movement hero as chief strategist? How about a prolific pro life religious zealot as VP?

I think you're telling yourself stories to feel better about the situation we're in. Our right wing evangelical congress loves the blank canvas they've been given.

I am also fully lol that trumpfaggot #1 and #2 are conspicuously silent these days and absent from forum discussion almost entirely.

Buyers Remorse is an ugly reality these days.

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I think I'm still ghosted, actually.

Either that or you're all doing a super fantastic job of ignoring me, in which case: Well Played.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Wow man...that's kind of harsh...

no, its not. politicians sign their humanity away at the door. there's nothing harsh about a dead motherfucker. especially one who is a repeatedly accused sexual predator of many kinds

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
no, its not. politicians sign their humanity away at the door. there's nothing harsh about a dead motherfucker. especially one who is a repeatedly accused sexual predator of many kinds

Keyword: accused

And funny how the allegations stopped once he won the election. The chick that had the lawsuit against him even dropped the case herself when he won. It was just political bullshit, most likely started and funded by the DNC. Fizzled just as badly as Stein's recounts. :lolz:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Uhh did Obama appoint the CEO of Exxon as secretary of state? How about an unrepentant racist as attorney general? What about a full on white power movement hero as chief strategist? How about a prolific pro life religious zealot as VP?

+ A bunch of Goldman Sachs Bros, That's what he hit Kasich with during the debates, Ah he worked for Goldman Sachs.
584e8d1dc36188850e8b456b.jpg
https://www.rt.com/usa/370009-rex-tillerson-putin-connection/

Op I'm linking RT propaganda, you know what would be so funny is if Russia built Trump up because they knew they could tear him down later.

I've been waiting a few weeks to hear a Cheney and Bolton announcement shoe drop. Maybe after the electoral college votes on the 19th.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

I think you're telling yourself stories to feel better about the situation we're in. Our right wing evangelical congress loves the blank canvas they've been given.

I am also fully lol that trumpfaggot #1 and #2 are conspicuously silent these days and absent from forum discussion almost entirely.

Eh...I'll stand by my remarks, and the Republican party as a whole dislikes Trump nearly as much as the Democrats do. They did everything in their power to kick his ass out in the primaries. I really don't think he'll get his way. Once the ever fickle US citizens get pissed enough, they'll give the majority of Congress back to the Dems and things will really come to a grinding halt.

Keyword: accused

And funny how the allegations stopped once he won the election. The chick that had the lawsuit against him even dropped the case herself when he won. It was just political bullshit, most likely started and funded by the DNC. Fizzled just as badly as Stein's recounts. :lolz:

Bingo. If the Donald wants pussy...the Donald just writes a check for some.