Assassination attempt!

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Still cracks me up those here on this site that are so doom and gloom about what Trump is going to do. Shit isn't going to change. Get the fuck over it.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Still cracks me up those here on this site that are so doom and gloom about what Trump is going to do. Shit isn't going to change. Get the fuck over it.

Specifically because it's trump, or just because you don't believe politics changes things?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I'm doing the right thing and avoiding talking about politics on a video game forum. Again, peoples minds are made up, no magic alignment of words is going to change peoples minds on matters. That has to come from them as individuals. So rather then say 'fuck you and him'. I'm gonna take the high road, because it is a waste of energy. This politics shit has gotten so cold and ugly it has wrecked friendships outright.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah what happened to those 30 women or whatever that were saying saying a month and a half ago that he assualted them?

Don't you remember his defense of "Look at them, they wouldn't be my first choice"?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Don't you remember his defense of "Look at them, they wouldn't be my first choice"?

So that's over with now?
He settled the Trump University lawsuit for 25m, I bet he doesn't really pay them. He has to be going on about broke now.
A bunch of the money he spent on his campaign he cant take back because he did such a poor fundraising during key periods.
SO that just leaves 24 other pending lawsuits and court cases against him?

NightWolve

NEST Puppet
This politics shit has gotten so cold and ugly it has wrecked friendships outright.
Yeah, heh, I lost a female friend on Facebook, the ole dreaded de-friend... She was Hardcore-for-Hillary, and right about the time I said something to the effect of that the election was over, "the Clinton Crime Family has been dispatched," I got defriended. ;) The Epic Rap Battle of Trump v. Clinton has an angry Abe Lincoln yelling in their faces at the end about this, brothers blocking brothers on their Facebook feeds, etc.

Marek

Banned
I'm doing the right thing and avoiding talking about politics on a video game forum. Again, peoples minds are made up, no magic alignment of words is going to change peoples minds on matters. That has to come from them as individuals. So rather then say 'fuck you and him'. I'm gonna take the high road, because it is a waste of energy. This politics shit has gotten so cold and ugly it has wrecked friendships outright.

Lol

Translation : I have been brain raped by Steve Bannon.

The high road. Hahaha you never had anything but alt right conspiracy theories to begin with.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Yeah, heh, I lost a female friend on Facebook, the ole dreaded de-friend... She was Hardcore-for-Hillary, and right about the time I said something to the effect of that the election was over, "the Clinton Crime Family has been dispatched," I got defriended. ;) The Epic Rap Battle of Trump v. Clinton has an angry Abe Lincoln yelling in their faces at the end about this, brothers blocking brothers on their Facebook feeds, etc.

Yeah man, politics is VERY divisive this cycle. I can't think of a time in recent history where it was this bad.