Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Unholy Night: Darkness Hunter - new SFC fighter by ex-SNK devs?

Chang's Grocer

Quote Originally Posted by xsq View Post
    no free stuff for you!
    Godawful capitalistic prick.

Spoiler:

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

Quote Originally Posted by oliverclaude View Post
    Godawful capitalistic prick.
    Hate the game, not the players. I know I do.

Spoiler:

NEST Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by xsq View Post
    whish there was an option to support this for the (sd2snes compatible) rom... I don't need a cart.
    There's an option to give $10 and get an SNES controller if you don't want the lower priced clear black cartridge that's only $35.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Quote Originally Posted by elGRIZZbo View Post
    There's an option to give $10 and get an SNES controller if you don't want the lower priced clear black cartridge that's only $35.
    WHERE'S SIMONE

NEST Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    WHERE'S SIMONE
    No idea. Hey, do you have anything to add about the actual topic? You gonna buy a copy of Unholy Night to help support such a noble effort?
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Are you naive enough to think your creepy ass collectard could be rapist with a nasty stach could be off the hook that easily?

Nah, you're up for a lot o reality checks and something tells me the end won't be coming any time soon.

Go back to Craigslist you fucken pedostach.

KING of BLING
    [place bling here]

dumb - preordered the Jpn version off play-asia. Who needs a US cart? and english? In a fighting game? This will NEVER meet it's goal.
    ROT IS DELETING PHOTOBUCKET LINKS!... SOON... he'll be changing usernames... xROTx

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

No idea. Hey, do you have anything to add about the actual topic? You gonna buy a copy of Unholy Night to help support such a noble effort?
    I'll download the rom. Fuck paying for that shit.

Your defininition of "nobility" is skewed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    I'll download the rom. Fuck paying for that shit.
    Paying for a product several people worked hard on?

Yeah, fuck those guys, right? What idiots!

Ugh.

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    dumb - preordered the Jpn version off play-asia. Who needs a US cart? and english? In a fighting game? This will NEVER meet it's goal.
    It certainly won't with that attitude. Haha

Whether one need english or not isn't really relevant. This kickstarter is the cheapest way to get a cart in the US ($40 shipped). Calling it dumb isn't really helpful, especially with the weird sort of justification you're using.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx

Quote Originally Posted by donomans View Post
    Paying for a product several people worked hard on?

Yeah, fuck those guys, right? What idiots!

Ugh.
    No, fuck you.

But please, do tell us what I said that offened your sensibilities so harshly.
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me

New Challenger

No, fuck you.

But please, do tell us what I said that offened your sensibilities so harshly.
    Well, it certainly sounded like you were just saying you were going to pirate it. It's not like this game came out 25 years ago. I was merely calling you out for acting like paying someone for a product is a dumb idea.

Get upset if you want.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx

Well, it certainly sounded like you were just saying you were going to pirate it. It's not like this game came out 25 years ago. I was merely calling you out for acting like paying someone for a product is a dumb idea.

Get upset if you want.
    You're absolutely correct in thinking that I'm going to pirate it. I might even distribute it just to piss you off even more.

I'll do one better: I'll take the rom and make my own copies. Pocket all that change for myself. Fuck those idiots!

Fuck off with your holier than thou attitude, dickhead.

New Challenger

You're absolutely correct in thinking that I'm going to pirate it. I might even distribute it just to piss you off even more.

I'll do one better: I'll take the rom and make my own copies. Pocket all that change for myself. Fuck those idiots!

Fuck off with your holier than thou attitude, dickhead.
    I think you're under the impression that I'm upset, which is cute, but also not accurate. Way to come out of left field with fists up over something so trivial. Glad I don't have to know you in person. You seem dreadful.

NEST Puppet

I guess there aren't any moderators on this forum when FilthyRear can openly promote criminal activity and get away with it. It's bad enough that he sees fit to insult everybody but bragging about pirating is really going too far.

40 bucks for a new physical games seems ridiculously inexpensive but that's not cheap enough for pirates who just want to steal somebody else's hard work. Sad!
    Last edited by elGRIZZbo; 02-16-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx

I think you're under the impression that I'm upset, which is cute, but also not accurate. Way to come out of left field with fists up over something so trivial. Glad I don't have to know you in person. You seem dreadful.
    Enjoy your Super Nintendo game, faggot.

SUPPORT THE SCENE! PEOPLE WON'T MAKE GAMES IF WE DON'T BUY THEM!
    Last edited by FilthyRear; 02-16-2017 at 12:58 PM.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx

I guess there aren't any moderators on this forum when FilthyRear can openly promote criminal activity and get away with it. It's bad enough that he sees fit to insult everybody but bragging about pirating is really going too far.

40 bucks for a new physical games seems ridiculous inexpensive but that's not cheap enough for pirates who just want to steal somebody else's hard work. Sad!
    Where would be the call for "moderation" in what I said, which by the way, had nothing to do with you.

But go ahead, Sherlock, call the FBI. While you're at it, tell them you're being "cyberbullied" like a 12 year old.

"Doodoomans" here saw fit to add his own 2 cents, to which I responded.

NEST Puppet

Is this kind of behavior really necessary?

I guess I can understand somebody not wanting to support the Kickstarter campaign but to have a childish meltdown seems a little excessive. No?

KING of BLING
    [place bling here]

Is this kind of behavior really necessary?

I guess I can understand somebody not wanting to support the Kickstarter campaign but to have a childish meltdown seems a little excessive. No?
    just shhhhhh - stop engaging

I am gladly dropping the cash to try this out. I think it's rad, even if it looks a little on the sluggish side. I for one am excited to buy a new game for my SNES in 2017. I will gladly support it. Banter about pirating it or whatever is irrelevant. This is a niche project for a niche audience. All this static noise is from people outside the niche audience, so who cares?!

Have you guys even tried playing half the fighting games on SNES? Most are sluggish as hell and borderline unplayable. This actually looks good for 16-bit era standards, which is how I am judging it.
    ROT IS DELETING PHOTOBUCKET LINKS!... SOON... he'll be changing usernames... xROTx

New Challenger

Have you guys even tried playing half the fighting games on SNES? Most are sluggish as hell and borderline unplayable. This actually looks good for 16-bit era standards, which is how I am judging it.
    Totally, most are actually trash (especially those neo geo ports!). I mostly want this to play with friends and support someone's passion.

I recall hearing last year that they purposely picked the SNES because of the added challenge of hardware limitations - they wanted to see what they could pull off.

KING of teh SCOOPS!

just shhhhhh - stop engaging

I am gladly dropping the cash to try this out. I think it's rad, even if it looks a little on the sluggish side. I for one am excited to buy a new game for my SNES in 2017. I will gladly support it. Banter about pirating it or whatever is irrelevant. This is a niche project for a niche audience. All this static noise is from people outside the niche audience, so who cares?!

I dunno man, I really enjoyed Art of Fighting on SNES and that Turtles Tournament fighting game. I saw a few of the videos of this game and I'm still on the fence. It is an ambitious project for sure, I'll keep an eye on it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by kernow View Post
    Serious, serious problems man, you have them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    WHERE'S SIMONE
    His personalities must not talk with each other. This one has no idea where the body is hidden.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

40 bucks for a new physical games seems ridiculously inexpensive but that's not cheap enough for pirates who just want to steal somebody else's hard work. Sad!
    You're one to talk about criminal activity after murdering Simone and turning her into your own personal "woman-coat", you sick fuck.
    Last edited by Dr Shroom; 02-16-2017 at 02:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

NEST Puppet

Have you guys even tried playing half the fighting games on SNES? Most are sluggish as hell and borderline unplayable.
    That's very true but there are a few standouts on the SNES like Street Fighter II Turbo and Shin Kido Senki Gundam Wing: Endless Duel. Both of those are quite playable and actually very fun. Me and my friends still play Weaponlord occasionally on the SNES. Yeah, it could use more frames of animation but the combo system in it is amazing.

This actually looks good for 16-bit era standards, which is how I am judging it.
    I'm in to Unholy Night to support the effort with hopes that more projects like it come to fruition.

KING of BLING
    [place bling here]

Quote Originally Posted by radiantsvgun View Post
    I dunno man, I really enjoyed Art of Fighting on SNES and that Turtles Tournament fighting game. I saw a few of the videos of this game and I'm still on the fence. It is an ambitious project for sure, I'll keep an eye on it though.
    totally agree - but those were pretty AAA in terms of scope. I'd argue ALL the lower budget fighting titles on the system were kind of garbage.

Thread Information