Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 55

Thread: could neo geo 64 games be ported on the N64 ?

  1. #26
    Dogg-Father
    Neodogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH

    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeAwesome View Post
    Friendly tip, watch what you bump.
    that's what I tell your mum...
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

  2. #27
    Believes WWF is Real.
    Cocaine is a
    Helluva Drug.
    JoeAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    1,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Neodogg View Post
    that's what I tell your mum...
    Watch yourself, dogg, or I'll put you in a McLachlan commercial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

  3. #28
    Super Sidekicks
    Boki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SouthTown

    Posts
    54
    So funny to hear all these insults on an easy question...

    I would really like to have all kinds of games on NeoSD, including Nintendo 64, why not? If it was emulated well by the android compatible processor in the cartridge, then send to display and control on the Neo-Geo, why not? So, it could be done the same from the Nintendo 64.

    I mean, technically, everything possible. Just ask Terraonion, maybe they will hear you?

  4. #29
    Hardened Shock Trooper
    titchgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom

    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Boki View Post
    So funny to hear all these insults on an easy question...

    I would really like to have all kinds of games on NeoSD, including Nintendo 64, why not? If it was emulated well by the android compatible processor in the cartridge, then send to display and control on the Neo-Geo, why not? So, it could be done the same from the Nintendo 64.

    I mean, technically, everything possible. Just ask Terraonion, maybe they will hear you?


    Seriously!? No just use a Pi or a PC.

    N64 is for playing N64 games.

  5. #30
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner
    Tech&Music's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Right here, right now

    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by Boki View Post
    So funny to hear all these insults on an easy question...

    I would really like to have all kinds of games on NeoSD, including Nintendo 64, why not? If it was emulated well by the android compatible processor in the cartridge, then send to display and control on the Neo-Geo, why not? So, it could be done the same from the Nintendo 64.

    I mean, technically, everything possible. Just ask Terraonion, maybe they will hear you?
    What are you going on about? This thread, which you needlessly bumped, was about Hyper Neo Geo 64 games being able to be ported to the Nintendo 64 or not. The answer is, who the fuck cares, it's not like you can get the source code for any of those games now and port it.

    Why you'd want to play that mediocre console emulated on a Neo Geo flashcard is far more puzzling than HNG64 -> N64, though.
    Last edited by Tech&Music; 09-17-2018 at 09:23 AM.

  6. #31
    Amakusa's Fashion Consultant

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sad Onion

    Posts
    1,117
    N64 may be able to do shitty versions of the shitty HNG64 Library, better worth the time to put them on dreamcast

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    this little peice of shit just made the last mistake of his fucking life
    youíre the piece of shit

  7. #32
    Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.
    pixeljunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in a glass of Orval

    Posts
    5,512
    god, i hate this thread so much

  8. #33
    Wait a minute- candy bars. jro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Where do my feet go?

    Posts
    12,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Boki View Post
    So funny to hear all these insults on an easy question...
    I don't know what you're talking about. This is obviously a discussion that's worthy of a very deep dive with lots of analysis and a lengthy thread that gets bumped regularly.

  9. #34
    Super Sidekicks
    Boki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SouthTown

    Posts
    54
    If there is a NeoSD, it could be a Nintendo64 SD.

    My English is mediocre, I apologize for that. I just say that if technically an Android processor can be used to emulate missing functions on Neo-Geo, it can emulates everything available on Android. Why could not be made a cartridge with an Andrroid processor on Nintendo 64, emulating Hyper Neo-Geo 64?

  10. #35
    Super Sidekicks
    Boki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SouthTown

    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by titchgamer View Post


    Seriously!? No just use a Pi or a PC.

    N64 is for playing N64 games.
    Time doesn't exist. If time exist, why you camed in a forum about a retro-console, the Neo-Geo? The console is commercially dead since the nineties...
    It's paradoxal what you say. My computer from 2006 cannot translate what you are meaning by saying that? You wanted to be funny?

    Too bad, I think you missed. Ok, lemme go play a "resurrected" game, Fatal Fury 3, and you, be a fashion boy, and buy it again on PS4, it's actual, because Neo-Geo version is obsolete...


  11. #36
    Super Sidekicks
    Boki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SouthTown

    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by jro View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about. This is obviously a discussion that's worthy of a very deep dive with lots of analysis and a lengthy thread that gets bumped regularly.
    That's the point, when you don't even see an insult, it means insults are part of your usual life. For you it's normal speaking...

    for you
    Like your mumís penis?
    is a normal way of talking?

    for you

    this little peice of shit just made the last mistake of his fucking life

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    I hope Sylvie leaves you in an ice tub with one of your dismembered kidneys lodged in your asshole.
    this is a normal way of talking?

    The question is simple, even if the answer is not. No need to insult. People who insult are not here to answer, but only to troll.

  12. #37
    Hardened Shock Trooper
    titchgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom

    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Boki View Post
    Time doesn't exist. If time exist, why you camed in a forum about a retro-console, the Neo-Geo? The console is commercially dead since the nineties...
    It's paradoxal what you say. My computer from 2006 cannot translate what you are meaning by saying that? You wanted to be funny?

    Too bad, I think you missed. Ok, lemme go play a "resurrected" game, Fatal Fury 3, and you, be a fashion boy, and buy it again on PS4, it's actual, because Neo-Geo version is obsolete...

    No you fool I will play it on my Neo Geo, Along with Streets of Rage on my mega drive and mario kart on my SNES.

    Because its old does not mean you cant play it.

    It does mean it needs looking after though, Like not trying to push mega drive carts in it or something retarded like that....

  13. #38
    Super Sidekicks
    Boki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SouthTown

    Posts
    54

    icon16.gif

    Quote Originally Posted by titchgamer View Post
    No you fool I will play it on my Neo Geo, Along with Streets of Rage on my mega drive and mario kart on my SNES.

    Because its old does not mean you cant play it.

    It does mean it needs looking after though, Like not trying to push mega drive carts in it or something retarded like that....
    I hope you have enough room, and an extension multi-cord, and multiple RCA or RGB on your TV, because with all consoles I have, I know that you can't play all easily, meaning you have to unplug all when you just need to change a game, put everything in a box, because OK you can have maybe 3 consoles nearby, but I know you can't have much more.

    If you want to play 3 consoles, you loose 2 hours of your life only for unplug, putting all in boxes, taking from the box, plug everything, then insert a cartridge and play.

    The nice thing is, if I got a Snes and want to play MD, I can without loosing time. Same with neoSD. You put the game in the box, then take another, I already changed the game you haven't even started. Anyway, all this great, but, tell me, did you even play games? Did you have some skills?

    I'm not a collector, i'm a player and a fighter before everything. Because i'm a fighter, I don't play Sega anymore, because system on Sega Console lacks optimisation, fast(er) accuracy, etc...

  14. #39
    Hardened Shock Trooper
    titchgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom

    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Boki View Post
    I hope you have enough room, and an extension multi-cord, and multiple RCA or RGB on your TV, because with all consoles I have, I know that you can't play all easily, meaning you have to unplug all when you just need to change a game, put everything in a box, because OK you can have maybe 3 consoles nearby, but I know you can't have much more.

    If you want to play 3 consoles, you loose 2 hours of your life only for unplug, putting all in boxes, taking from the box, plug everything, then insert a cartridge and play.

    The nice thing is, if I got a Snes and want to play MD, I can without loosing time. Same with neoSD. You put the game in the box, then take another, I already changed the game you haven't even started. Anyway, all this great, but, tell me, did you even play games? Did you have some skills?

    I'm not a collector, i'm a player and a fighter before everything. Because i'm a fighter, I don't play Sega anymore, because system on Sega Console lacks optimisation, fast(er) accuracy, etc...


    All those plus 3 others are hooked up to my TV.
    Can change between consoles at the press of a button.

    Really not difficult....

  15. #40
    Super Sidekicks
    Boki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SouthTown

    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by titchgamer View Post


    All those plus 3 others are hooked up to my TV.
    Can change between consoles at the press of a button.

    Really not difficult....
    But only one pad at same time. You play sometimes with friends? For playing alone, it's easy. But a N64 without a multiplay is no more a N64. And Spawn or Power Stone 2 without multiplay are useless. Computer is easy in the first Power Stone, even in harder levels... If I only have one pad, and no friends, life would be easier... But I would get bored to play only against the computer.

  16. #41
    Amakusa's Fashion Consultant

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sad Onion

    Posts
    1,117
    Where the FUCK is the saturn in that setup? Ban please?

  17. #42
    Super Sidekicks
    Boki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SouthTown

    Posts
    54


    You should watch my videos, and you will see, I wasn't afraid to loose or win. Most important is not to win, as Ryu says it's "to learn from the fight". If you afraid to loose, then you also afraid to win.

    It's hard to explain, but it's Judo stuff, that is part of the budo. Before learning to win, you have to learn to loose.

    When you train on a Sega, then fight somebody on the Neo, you'll get destroyed in no time. It wasn't true the other way. If you train on Neo, then go on a Sega, you more often destroy the guy who play on Sega. I speak when you play against somebody with similar skills.

  18. #43
    Super Sidekicks
    Boki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SouthTown

    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Urethra View Post
    Where the FUCK is the saturn in that setup? Ban please?
    I don't see a Saturn, not even a Sonic Council or an Anarchy in the nippon? Oh boy XD

  19. #44
    Hardened Shock Trooper
    titchgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom

    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Boki View Post
    But only one pad at same time. You play sometimes with friends? For playing alone, it's easy. But a N64 without a multiplay is no more a N64. And Spawn or Power Stone 2 without multiplay are useless. Computer is easy in the first Power Stone, even in harder levels... If I only have one pad, and no friends, life would be easier... But I would get bored to play only against the computer.
    Of course I have more pads, I have more pads than I can sensibly store in a cabinet so they are stored safely away in draws to the side.
    See unlike you it seems I plan out the easiest way of doing something, To make it clean and usable without having a mess of cables or a canabalised neo geo running mega drive games.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Urethra View Post
    Where the FUCK is the saturn in that setup? Ban please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boki View Post
    I don't see a Saturn, not even a Sonic Council or an Anarchy in the nippon? Oh boy XD
    And no, The Saturn is the only one missing from my little console collection, But dont worry I will pick one up eventually and use it to play Saturn games.....

  20. #45
    Super Sidekicks
    Boki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SouthTown

    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by titchgamer View Post
    Of course I have more pads, I have more pads than I can sensibly store in a cabinet so they are stored safely away in draws to the side.
    See unlike you it seems I plan out the easiest way of doing something, To make it clean and usable without having a mess of cables or a canabalised neo geo running mega drive games.....





    And no, The Saturn is the only one missing from my little console collection, But dont worry I will pick one up eventually and use it to play Saturn games.....
    wich one? V-Saturn, Hi-Saturn, or classic Sega Saturn? V-Saturn is Victor (JVC, "Japanese Victor company" also exist in USA as the JVC Saturn) Saturn, Hi-Saturn is Hitachi Saturn. The Victor Megadrive is also great, a must have. That is the weak point of the dreamcast, there is only the Sega Version.

    When you try these one, you never get back on classic versions. Some people says it the same with the twin famicom.
    I also have the Q Panasonic Gamecube, also the much greatest Gamecube of all times., that can read DVD, with high quality same as on best Panasonic DVD players.
    Last edited by Boki; 09-18-2018 at 11:02 AM.

  21. #46
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner
    Tech&Music's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Right here, right now

    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by Boki View Post
    You should watch my videos
    ban plz

  22. #47
    Super Sidekicks
    Boki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    SouthTown

    Posts
    54

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech&Music View Post
    ban plz
    i speak about knowing to play games, and a lot of people bla-bla without having any skill. Nobody here showed me how good they play their Neo, not even you.

    First, PVM is not the ultimate for acquiring skills. You must be weak, because these screen people most often use are for security cameras, and not to play video games. If you don't have a specific screen, you already lost.

    And secondary, you have been the entire time out of the subject, so you are to ban first. I just answered the question asked there.
    Anything can be ported on anything, because of small processors, and even small thumbstick PC's.

    https://www.pcworld.com/article/2911...nd.html#slide2

    So, who's out of the subject?

  23. #48
    NG.COM TEMPTRESS
    Sylvie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rimini

    Posts
    5,548
    you're going down faggot
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    I hope Sylvie leaves you in an ice tub with one of your dismembered kidneys lodged in your asshole.

  24. #49
    Amakusa's Fashion Consultant

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sad Onion

    Posts
    1,117
    lawl i dun see the problem here

  25. #50
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner
    Tech&Music's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Right here, right now

    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by Boki View Post
    So, who's out of the subject?
    You are, as you're nonsensically rambling on and on and on, about totally unrelated shit, in a indecipherable way. You keep trying to show off your "mad skills", "love for SNK", or "impressive collection", but no one gives a fucking shit. Why you still don't understand that, I dunno. No speako English good, yes?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •