Make dating great again

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i see you're looking for a gay lover on Trump's dating website.

can I get poppy in here for a "NIGGA YOU GAY" rally??

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
i see you're looking for a gay lover on Trump's dating website.

can I get poppy in here for a "NIGGA YOU GAY" rally??

please do. that'd be an amazing trigger fest. he is more triggered by me than you. lulz

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
no, amigo, i'm not "triggered" by you at all. simply put: once i again i have risen to a heavenly purpose, much like an organic weapon, to act as an antidote for the sake of this great demon village.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
They can make a dating website out of anything, all they usually do is put on a web front-end interface and have it just search a mainstream site like Match or whatever.

I bet you could find a 'dating site' for almost anything now.

Like 'seetrumpfuckingsanta.com'. Come to think of it, that sounds kinda kinky...

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
sir have you please explain why you're trying to quickly find a male lover via Trump's dating website

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
When I was a kid (like 6th - 7th grade maybe) the big new sex trend was the '900' number. I don't think they were even 900 numbers then, I remember the prefix being something else... iirc. (wait- I think I just remembered- they were called 976 numbers back then, at least in California I believe)

But still, the greatest perversion to which we kids knew to be real (it was on the local news one night, ironic since they had it on there to prevent! children from learning about it) was that one of the sex phone numbers was a 'sex with Santa Claus' line.

And yes, Virginia ~of course~ we called it.

And sure enough- it was just like the regular Santa Claus 'pay calls' you could make back in those days- but this was Santa talking about you sucking his dick and what the elves were doing to each other and shit.

I am not making this up, and as far as we kids were concerned, this was like a sign of the coming apocalypse. I mean- you can call a number on the phone- and the person you spent so many years waiting for every X-Mas Eve with the milk and cookies and all- is on the other line telling you about what it's like to have sex with him?

Anyways, heh:

I went to a Christian Jr. High for the 7th grade- and once when I was in the school office I fucking called that number because I was gambling I could get away with it. It worked, so I hung up and called one of the regular 'hot ladies' or whatever numbers and listened to like, 10 solid minutes of it. My fundamentalist evangelical Christian Jr. high school that was. (I didn't want to be there, does it show?)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What the world needs is a dating website that is protected by Putin, where you can talk to real russian who might be girl and never robot like in the US.