Mahval Infinite!!

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
live long enough to watch everything turn to dust.
this is something for the urchin, I'm pretty much decided on bowing out with regards to modern gaming. no point in even lamenting.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I'm hyped, start making roster announcements Capcom

Sikleflaming

Quiz Detective
live long enough to watch everything turn to dust.
this is something for the urchin, I'm pretty much decided on bowing out with regards to modern gaming. no point in even lamenting.

I dunno, I'm actually pretty excited about this to be honest. No X-Men sucks, and going back to two person teams is weird, but UMvC was great, and SFV was pretty good too; no reason for me to think this won't be pretty good as well.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I dunno, I'm actually pretty excited about this to be honest. No X-Men sucks, and going back to two person teams is weird, but UMvC was great, and SFV was pretty good too; no reason for me to think this won't be pretty good as well.

I get you, I just don't get the appeal anymore, not any of it. not saying it won't be spectacular even - I'm just not feeling it anymore.
maybe stuff like Death Stranding is the exception.
this reveal trailer looks very Kingdom Hearts. and at the same time there's very little 'japanese' about at least this snippet (same with SFV).

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
I'm cautiously optimistic, as I was into every VS game up until MVC3 which I couldn't get into. I think that getting rid of the X-men may hit the reset button on the series and turn it into something closer to golden era VS. Kind of how all of the new teams in KOF XIV made the game fresh.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I'm cautiously excited. I loved UMVC3, despite it's horrible brokenness. Not including X-men is kinda shitty but it may turn out to be excellent. Can't wait for the gameplay reveal later tonight.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Hopefully it will be a title as robust as Street Fighter V.

L.

Oh.

Elle.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I'll wait for the gameplay trailer before I get excited...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I'm hyped, start making roster announcements Capcom

I've always wanted to know, What's up with all the hot chicks in your photos? Are you a photographer or something?

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I hate when people complain about not having 50 something characters... When on marvel 2 only some of them were worth using...

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Ok just saw the gameplay and it looks pretty dope...

Hype wagon.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I've always wanted to know, What's up with all the hot chicks in your photos? Are you a photographer or something?

It's the same chick. Just look up at her face.

On topic, but off topic; picture this if you will: a Marvel vs. Capcom game, with no X-Men, and no Street Fighter characters. Could it work?

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Ok just saw the gameplay and it looks pretty dope...

Hype wagon.

Yup looks just like how a Vs game should look imo. HYPE TRAIN IS GOING FULL STEAM.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
It's just random hot cosplayer's most of the time.

I see, so nothing special. Thought maybe he/she was a photographer that took pictures of these hot cosplayer's.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
The hype seems real. Psyched about the infinity gems! Did you see that power gem hadoken volcano shiz?! Plus X.......It's about damn time.

Last edited:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
On topic, but off topic; picture this if you will: a Marvel vs. Capcom game, with no X-Men, and no Street Fighter characters. Could it work?

No X-Men sure. No Street Fighter not really. Marvel has MUCH more to offer then X-Men. Capcom fighting game wise is mostly Street Fighter. Making a fighting game without it is doable, but kinda crippling.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Looking forward to it.

I see, so nothing special. Thought maybe he/she was a photographer that took pictures of these hot cosplayer's.

She's special enough in my book...

Sikleflaming

Quiz Detective
No X-Men sure. No Street Fighter not really. Marvel has MUCH more to offer then X-Men. Capcom fighting game wise is mostly Street Fighter. Making a fighting game without it is doable, but kinda crippling.

No street fighter characters would cripple them, but it looks like this time they're going a bit to far in the other direction. I can live with no X-Men, but so far from the Capcom side of things all we've seen are SF and Mega Man, and if the rumors are true and those are the only two franchises we see I'm gonna be pissed. Like I don't need a stupid big MvC2 roster, but there are just so many games to draw from, and it would be stupid to leave someone like Strider who's been there from the beginning out.

Also, what do people think is going on with the infinity stones? My guess is it's a more customizable but otherwise pretty unchanged X-Factor, but I could also see it being a revenge gauge type deal a-la v-trigger and ultimates.