hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
maybe a kangaroo but it would be a short fight

after missing a few meals hunting doesn't seem outlandish

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Where I live, its a religion. Duck season, pheasant season, deer season, small game, coyote. You name it, it's a big deal. "High power" rifles are outlawed so it's handgun (big bore revolver), shotgun, bow, rimfire. Shotgun and bow being the largest two. The opening of deer season, my office is a ghost town.

Personally, I hate it...I'm a huge pussy and despise not only getting up at the ass crack of dawn, but also freezing my ass off.

I like discussing my love of firearms with the religious hunters...they cannot grasp how I have firearms and only shoot paper/steel with them...

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Where I live, its a religion. Duck season, pheasant season, deer season, small game, coyote. You name it, it's a big deal. "High power" rifles are outlawed so it's handgun (big bore revolver), shotgun, bow, rimfire. Shotgun and bow being the largest two. The opening of deer season, my office is a ghost town.

Personally, I hate it...I'm a huge pussy and despise not only getting up at the ass crack of dawn, but also freezing my ass off.

I like discussing my love of firearms with the religious hunters...they cannot grasp how I have firearms and only shoot paper/steel with them...

How come you have to get up early to hunt? Genuine question.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
How come you have to get up early to hunt? Genuine question.

For deer...they get out early enough to get int their stands before the deer are up and about.

Deer people are most fanatic of all. i'm serious, it's a fucking religion for them.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Lest we forget when smokehouse shot that rabbit in the garden

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Lest we forget when smokehouse shot that rabbit in the garden

That wasn't the only time...rabbits are a problem where I live, they need the population thinned ever 2-3 years. I've had to put down some raccoons as well. It is what it is, functional population control isn't really hunting, in my opinion.

Real talk.

Last edited: