Midwest Gaming Classic 2017

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
how are the vendors there? Should I bring my wallet, or should I bring my firstborn (and non-existent) child for trade

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
how are the vendors there? Should I bring my wallet, or should I bring my firstborn (and non-existent) child for trade

Wasn't too bad last year. Depends what your looking for, NES/SNES repros where kinda high but also selling like crazy.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Of course I wouldn't forget you :kekeke:

Well, cdamm is doing a pretty good jerb talking me into heading out to MGC this year so maybe we'll be at it again soon-ish.

I just don't know on what kinda $ to prepare for. Like is there anything at MGC that's similar to the stuff that shows up in the PRGE auction (even though this years auction sucked).

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I might go for the pinball tournament. It is drivable from St. Louis, so I might as well check it out once.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Those bands were turrible.

igZx76o.gif

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
I'll be there! In the turbofest room with beer in hand all wknd.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I've got a lot of vacation time so I will try and make it. Anybody have links to the hotel and event, or is it not up yet?

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I'll be there as usual - dragging shit up for the museum and everything.

the question is - do I bring it?
Spoiler:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Any peeps from MN want to share the cost of gas + hotel?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
The bands sucked when they started using the extra space in the vendor's room for concerts. If you wanted to go to the vendor's room, you were stuck listening to crappy cover bands (BTW, Turbosage, thank you for proving that point with that video).

Last year was especially bad...the bands that were there had 'crowds', and I use the term very loosely, of 3-10 people.

Jon

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I can't afford to go this year, but I'm still going to make it to 2D con in mpls.

Sarumaru

Kabuki Klasher
MGC was tons of fun last year. Although I spent almost the entire time in the Turbo room! I will be going again this year. Not anywhere near as big as PRGE but still a lot of fun. :) It's a good con to go and just chill and play some games with some like-minded folks.

JoJo76

n00b
This will be my 2nd time attending MGC.
NeoGeo is the only "cart" based system I collect for now-a-days. Hope to add at least one new title to the collection at the show ��