Akihabara : A Japanese style bar/arcade

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
The place looks great and not too far away. I will definitely stop by as soon as I can, even though my cabs haven't been played in months :tickled:

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
I wish I could have made it to the grand opening. It was on my agenda for a long time, but I came down really sick. I will be making it there sometime for sure. I love all the arcades going on in the Denver area, but I really want more shmups. That's why I am so stoked you set all this up. Very excited!

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I am still trying to make it out there. Most likely next week since I am on vacation.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Do you have enough space for a dance-party? I know that I like nothing more than to impress some hottie with my Street Fighter prowess, and then cut a rug, and have some drinks. Secondly, a dance-party night can bring in folks who are not super keen on the vidya, but then see other folks playing and living, and laughing. Then, someone like me fleeces them in a winner-stays-loser-pays grift.

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
I finally got a chance to experience the Akihabara Barcade. It is awesome! Lots of good games to choose from and so much space so it's not cramped at all. All of the machines are clean and working. BlazBlue Calamity Trigger looks so nice. Played a couple games of that. Spent a lot of time on Mushihimesama Futari Black Label and Mr. Driller. I will definitely be making more trips out there...