Hello uh...again!

GeePM

Armored Scrum Object
Hi there everybody! I wasn't sure how to come back on the forums but I figured I would re-introduce myself since last time I posted on here I think was like, mid-2015!

I'm GeePM, I'm a partnered twitch streamer and have appreciate NG hardware for a while, even though I only really got into the hobby within the last few years. I had to take a break for a while since my job at the time wasn't really allowing me to hold up anything, but eventually I really focused on my twitch stuff and now I'm an official twitch partner!

Favorite NG games are probably Windjammers, Metal Slug X & BAMA! Looking to hopefully get back into the hobby again and arcades overall. Really trying to look out for some candy cabs but living in ohio has made it basically i m p o s s i b l e to get anything decent.

If you're really interested in my dumb streams you can find me on twitch under the same name.

Glad to be on here again!

landale

n00b
Windjammers is amazing.

I live in Pennsylvania and it's not completely impossible to get stuff... went to an arcade auction recently in Gettysburg that was cool. Had to laugh as a NeoPrint showed up - sadly no candy cabs though. Was looking at a video of California Extreme and was all grabby hands at the Neo 19 they had there... I'd love something like that.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Welcome back GeePM! Anything related to Windjammers sounds good. I'll have to check out the stream.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I don't think you've been a member of the forum long enough to make a new thread in this section.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Windjammers is amazing.

I live in Pennsylvania and it's not completely impossible to get stuff... went to an arcade auction recently in Gettysburg that was cool. Had to laugh as a NeoPrint showed up - sadly no candy cabs though. Was looking at a video of California Extreme and was all grabby hands at the Neo 19 they had there... I'd love something like that.

Are you four foot tall? I had to sit on my knees to play that cab at CAX. Looks cool but is not practical for my tastes.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
So you came back to promote your crappy stream.

Last edited: