hey LWK did you just learn who Jeff Sessions is too?

Marek

Banned
Funny, so quoting the moderator = ban? Like I knew that would happen.

Also the site board says 'never' for the lifting, but the post here says a week?

Still not really getting it.

Rot is nicer guy than he's letting on. He'll probably let you back. I would probably lock you for a month, because you're useless, and probably don't care enough about this place to wait.

Your problem is that your opinions are garbage and your legacy here does not exist beyond punching a horse (Loved that thread). LWK would have definitely been tormented by mods if he wasn't an old tymer.

You should ponder the southern strategy of Atwood. If you don't see how a guy like sessions does just enough in grand public fashion to try to stay on the right side of history (March with lewis, implement school desegregation, etc), while simultaneously doing everything he can to keep black people as powerless and disenfranchised as possible in the new and updated version of segreation, than you don't understand southern politics in the slightest.

The southern strategy. Educate yourself, faggot.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I have let Tanooki out...

Mainly because I am busy with other stuffs atm... let this forum die...

It's fookin stoopid...

xROTx

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Not going to read this back and forward dumpster fire with LWK, but back to asking me to look up sessions. I really don't see anything much but manufactured hate on the guy. I've been able to dig up he marched the streets (for the civil rights act renewal) with civil rights leader John Lewis. Has a long history in his state fighting against segregation and racists. He sought the death penalty for the alabama head of the KKK and once he made AG, he went through with it, marched with civil rights leaders for the 50th anniversary of the Selma march. Oversaw the desegregation of schools in Alabama. Voted to extend the civil rights act. Voted to confirm Eric Holder at Obama's AG, the first black one we've had. He headed up the effort to award the Congressional Medal of Honor to Rosa Parks. And when he was a youngster he campaigned against George Wallace. I don't see a lot of bad stuff here but I do see that good which seems pretty good to me. I've seen some trumped up crap about him hating the NAACP and didn't mind the KKK but that seems to go totally up against this stuff that is on record.

It appears that the reporting on much of this has been retracted.