hey LWK did you just learn who Jeff Sessions is too?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I tried to explain how you were supporting the oppression of minorities with every dick sucking wall-of-text you made defending Donald Trump, and you didn't get it. Your reaction was never to distance yourself from Trump, but rather to spin it around about your fear of Mexicans who say mean things or that your Greek heritage is just as bad as being Muslim (because so many Greeks are being harassed for their heritage I guess). Look at the likeminded people here who you're agreeing with. I would loathe to be in that club. So whatever, I gave up trying to explain it to you.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OK OK... I will admit it...

I've not seen EW so "aggravated"...by something for a while...

xROTx

PS. When I use the term aggravated... it's the same when I use the term "Dissappointed..."... it's dumbness on a pure'ass Richter scale...

EDIT: I will also admit... that these threads suck...

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I tried to explain how you were supporting the oppression of minorities with every dick sucking wall-of-text you made defending Donald Trump, and you didn't get it. Your reaction was never to distance yourself from Trump, but rather to spin it around about your fear of Mexicans who say mean things or that your Greek heritage is just as bad as being Muslim (because so many Greeks are being harassed for their heritage I guess). Look at the likeminded people here who you're agreeing with. I would loathe to be in that club. So whatever, I gave up trying to explain it to you.

Okay, he's referencing our conversation. In reference to the line on mexicans, it has to do with the fact I was discriminated against and called guero many years back as a kid a lot. I am not actually afraid of mexicans. I spinned it around about my history of being bullied by mexicans to level the playing field. When you brought up this racal stuff it incensed me because it came from you and it contradicted the entire thread we were in. Look, my bad if that was offensive, and nobody should be a pawn so, yeah I see how that is wrong, but this election shit was super ugly, and at some point it needs to get buried.

About defense of Trump, did you even read this post?

Page 1, reactions thread.

Many many people here have acted sexist and narcissistic. Trump's racism? I think for me it'd be Curiel, which was his biggest fuck up of his campaign imo. It wasn't like he said anything hurtfully racist though about him either, but he literally described what racism is in his meaning towards him.

Mexico is a very corrupt country. Saying they ARE sending criminals and rapists and killers though is over reaching.. A small minority do fit this and most are just people wanting to better lives here who offer nothing but good if given the real chance at being citizens. This is why I want a blanket amnesty over who is here, then erect the damn wall to lessen the amount coming in. People will get through, but less people equals less piggy backing and theft from licensed workers.

I also agree with Trump to deport violent illegal offenders. I like Mexicans, and their amazing work ethic. They'd make great citizens if they ever had the chance of amnesty, and they wouldn't be forcibly relegated to vote for liberal presidents non stop to prevent potential deportation.

Last edited:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member

You need to give LWK the custom rank of: Donald Trump III

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
The anger is because I didn't denounce him fast enough. The issue is he had just won and we fought with the Hillary supporters for huge chunk of pages, which Charlie openly participated in right with us. So nobody wants to immediately just denounce someone they were for in reference to versus the opposition. At least not that quickly. People are taking this shit way to personally. I also don't agree with a hell of a lot of the stuff Trump has said, chief among them is that 'under one god' comment that I actually also criticized. The Curiel bullshit. I didn't care for the little Marco comments, Fiorina thing is true, but it was pretty mean. There is other stuff. I'm not some awful human being and I'm not going to be smeared for this. I liked where Bernie's heart was, and I am a swing voter. I could not vote Hillary because of the criminal behavior coming from that direction.

See what is not being said, is because Trump won, he's the main spotlight, so anything he says and does will be criticized brutally by the opposition. New York Times for example is on full blast non stop. These were the same people openly active during election who backed Hillary. Who's fault is this entire mess? It's the DNC. If Bernie had won the nomination, we'd probably be in a entirely different situation now, and undoubtedly probably a lot happier. I actually can't believe Trump won. As for my heritage, I am only 1/8th Greek. From Crete through my grandfathers side. In that culture to be considered 'Greek' it has to be imparted through the father. It's weird. I probably shouldn't have brought that in Charlie, but your really got to me last night with what you said, and as someone I go back with so long, that sucked.

I got no hate for anyone over this stuff. You wanna be that way Poppy, fine by me. I put you on block. Truth is, you're just a bully, so what makes you better then Trump? Having done research on you, I had no idea you were behind that Chimpmeister stuff. That was incredibly cruel.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
LWK... just unplug man...

BTW... you don't have to listen to me.. but in the great scheme of things... War room or not... it's becoming fucking stoopid...

xROTx

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Not going to read this back and forward dumpster fire with LWK, but back to asking me to look up sessions. I really don't see anything much but manufactured hate on the guy. I've been able to dig up he marched the streets (for the civil rights act renewal) with civil rights leader John Lewis. Has a long history in his state fighting against segregation and racists. He sought the death penalty for the alabama head of the KKK and once he made AG, he went through with it, marched with civil rights leaders for the 50th anniversary of the Selma march. Oversaw the desegregation of schools in Alabama. Voted to extend the civil rights act. Voted to confirm Eric Holder at Obama's AG, the first black one we've had. He headed up the effort to award the Congressional Medal of Honor to Rosa Parks. And when he was a youngster he campaigned against George Wallace. I don't see a lot of bad stuff here but I do see that good which seems pretty good to me. I've seen some trumped up crap about him hating the NAACP and didn't mind the KKK but that seems to go totally up against this stuff that is on record.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
The entire situation has been stupid and divisive. What can you do though? Nobody is just gonna go out quietly being attacked though. That's not how it works.

Oh about the KKK. FYI

hqdefault.jpg

Now maybe this guy changed into a better person later, but this isn't good anyway. What annoys me about Trump is how he pretended not to know who Duke was when he did. He didn't want to harm any support, but he should have denounced the KKK way faster. That was icky and worth a critical attack.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Not going to read this back and forward dumpster fire with LWK, but back to asking me to look up sessions. I really don't see anything much but manufactured hate on the guy. I've been able to dig up he marched the streets (for the civil rights act renewal) with civil rights leader John Lewis. Has a long history in his state fighting against segregation and racists. He sought the death penalty for the alabama head of the KKK and once he made AG, he went through with it, marched with civil rights leaders for the 50th anniversary of the Selma march. Oversaw the desegregation of schools in Alabama. Voted to extend the civil rights act. Voted to confirm Eric Holder at Obama's AG, the first black one we've had. He headed up the effort to award the Congressional Medal of Honor to Rosa Parks. And when he was a youngster he campaigned against George Wallace. I don't see a lot of bad stuff here but I do see that good which seems pretty good to me. I've seen some trumped up crap about him hating the NAACP and didn't mind the KKK but that seems to go totally up against this stuff that is on record.

You are dumb as fook...

The guys... members... mods.. crazies... all view the forum as a whole...

No single post will usually set off the dumbfest... this has been going on for MONTHS...

Tanooki... I am going to tell you to STFU now... you obviously don't know the forum as well as you think... the reason why LWK is still in a position to post is because he's built up enough rep to say his piece... but it's sorta boring now...

YOU Tanooki on the other hand... are fair fuckin' game...

xROTx

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Yanooki... I am going to tell you to STFU now...

WDVGMoD.gif

Marek

Banned
Haha trumpfaggot numero uno blocked me because I'm a bully!! He says I resort to ad hominem attacks instead of debating issues!! He whines to the mods to have them shut me up and then has to block me because he's too big a pussy to face the music!!

I win. I fucking win. The irony is so delicious. I can stop my campaign.

Victoly!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Why am I not surprised that a guy in Kentucky has no problem with a former state attorney who cut his teeth against civil rights workers for registering black voters (and lost). Sessions has also sought to implement harsher sentencing for illegal immigrants who want to come back to the US, which would in turn benefit for-profit prisons with a 30% population increase. During that same sham investigation that Session so heavily invested his time in, there were multiple arson cases against black churches that his office ignored. This is public record, however, your parents may have taught you that "it's just trumped up BS by the colored folk."

So when people worry that Sessions will be more concerned with "democrat voter fraud" than protecting civil rights, there is precedent. Sessions does not actually care about civil rights, and has, as testified decades ago, referred to the ACLU as communist inspired because it tries to shove civil rights down our throats. Sounds familiar right? It's like he pulled the thought right out of your head, Tanooki. Sure, he voted for Holder, who was going to get the nomination either way, but when his matter mattered, he voted against Sotomayor. And that is on the record.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
You are dumb as fook...

The guys... members... mods.. crazies... all view the forum as a whole...

No single post will usually set off the dumbfest... this has been going on for MONTHS...

Tanooki... I am going to tell you to STFU now... you obviously don't know the forum as well as you think... the reason why LWK is still in a position to post is because he's built up enough rep to say his piece... but it's sorta boring now...

YOU Tanooki on the other hand... are fair fuckin' game...

xROTx

Not dumb, but your response makes no sense. I was only responding to asking about senator sessions, as I was not going to get into that back and forward. He responded, I responded back, and I see no harm in that. I'm sure it has gone on for months and I can see why it has been annoying.

EVIL: 28 year resident of CA, grew up there. Don't make too many assumptions about where I currently live. I'm sorry that my going around with google reading up on the guy didn't line up with your personal view of the dude but attacking my current home of the last few years has no bearing on it at all. Having seen catch and release not working along the border for many years I can't say I feel too bad about busting people harder for coming back again. Whatever, have fun with your guesswork, but I'm no southerner.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Not dumb, but your response makes no sense. I was only responding to asking about senator sessions, as I was not going to get into that back and forward. He responded, I responded back, and I see no harm in that. I'm sure it has gone on for months and I can see why it has been annoying.

EVIL: 28 year resident of CA, grew up there. Don't make too many assumptions about where I currently live. I'm sorry that my going around with google reading up on the guy didn't line up with your personal view of the dude but attacking my current home of the last few years has no bearing on it at all. Having seen catch and release not working along the border for many years I can't say I feel too bad about busting people harder for coming back again. Whatever, have fun with your guesswork, but I'm no southerner.

I told you to shut up...

Currently, I am bored of this shit... and you're enabling its continuance... SO... seeing as you like it here so much... you can stay here for a week...

When I tell you to shut up... I don't expect you to quote me and reply... Enjoy your week stay in here Tanooki...

xROTx

PS. I see LWK has slowed down and hopefully unplugged.... let this shit die off... it's been boringly dumb for a while now...

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Apparently my continuing to talk politics probably will get me locked down longer so I'm dropping it. I value this site enough to not go down that rabbit hole further.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Yes and my asking a question got me locked in here for a week if you look above a few posts. Apparently some stuff is just too taboo for someone who isn't established here long enough, unless just simply quoting that post did it? And how am I a dummy if I don't have something in the FAQ here that says don't do this or you're dead meat?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yes and my asking a question got me locked in here for a week if you look above a few posts. Apparently some stuff is just too taboo for someone who isn't established here long enough, unless just simply quoting that post did it? And how am I a dummy if I don't have something in the FAQ here that says don't do this or you're dead meat?

You're starting to get it.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Funny, so quoting the moderator = ban? Like I knew that would happen.

Also the site board says 'never' for the lifting, but the post here says a week?