hey LWK did you just learn who Jeff Sessions is too?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
hey lwk did you just learn who jeff sessions is tooo.lolololzzz

Jesus Christ. Like I am going to fucking know his exact picks before they even happen? Why doesn't Poppy place and equal amount of responsibility on the Clinton voters? Since he's such a fair and good person. Why don't doesn't he go make threads about himself, and how he skirted her email bullshit while mainly focusing on Trumps shit?

I'm sure her cabinet would have been filled to the brim with donor insiders and other ass bagery also.
Trump is a fucking newbie, expect this stuff and much worse. Get that log of shit out of your eye before coming at me.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
It's like they cloned John Ashcroft.

I don't know which presidency will be considered worse, James Buchanan's, or Donald Trump's.

The good news is Trump won't win re-election. The bad news is we have to wait 4 years.

How any rational person can be okay with these selections is beyond me.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Sessions is probably going to insist Federal guidelines supersede state, and will crackdown on all of the states that legalized marijuana or have programs.

The dude probably still thinks the war on drugs is a thing worth fighting 45 years later.

I hope CA secedes. Maybe there is hope if that happens.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
If California secedes, (and they can't.) Expect republican presidents pretty much forever since our 55 electors always go blue now. Long term of that is your religious ass hats, and we're gonna be dealing with those again. That's what annoys me about conservatism, is it is somehow tied right to religion. If it is separated I agree with so much of it, but when that happens it loses me.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
If California secedes, (and they can't.) Expect republican presidents pretty much forever since our 55 electors always go blue now. Long term of that is your religious ass hats, and we're gonna be dealing with those again. That's what annoys me about conservatism, is it is somehow tied right to religion. If it is separated I agree with so much of it, but when that happens it loses me.

Northeast would go if CA did. The South would become North Cuba.

Marek

Banned
About 20% of eligible voters voted for him. But I will give half of those people (10% of the country) the benefit of the doubt that they simply voted for him because they were tricked into doing so, where as the other half probably voted for him out of hateful/racist/sexist reasoning.

Shhhh don't confuse him

Marek

Banned
It's like they cloned John Ashcroft.

I don't know which presidency will be considered worse, James Buchanan's, or Donald Trump's.

The good news is Trump won't win re-election. The bad news is we have to wait 4 years.

How any rational person can be okay with these selections is beyond me.

BECAUSE GEORGE SOROS AND CLIMATE CHANGE IS A LIE AND HILLARY IS BY FAR THE MOST CROOKED CANDIDATE EVER AND FEMINAZIS MAKE MAD AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE UNFAIRLY PERSECUTED FOR THOUGHT CRIMES I MEAN OMG HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN MINORITY REPORT DUDE JESUS????!!!!111

Marek

Banned
This doesn't bother me.

You'll be the one freaking the fuck out when you realize what you're faggot ass is cheerleading for. You're not a racist, you're just stupid. Donald is a racist and is appointing racists. You'll melt down soon enough dumbfuck.

It's like charlie said. You haven't won shit. You got a scratch off ticket from the fucking gas station. Could be 5000, could be $1, will probably be 0.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Haha! dude I won the second you made three fucking threads about me. Including a time consuming poll you had to hammer out on your cell phone. God knows how long that took you..

I was never interested in starting up this crib level situation with you. If you aren't getting got, stop explaining yourself.

Trump's still your president bro.

Marek

Banned
Try making a poll on your cell phone. It takes maybe 10 more seconds than doing it any other way.

But yes these are all you have to say. Game.com, cell phone posting, making threads about me, etc. All tired sophomoric war room flames that never win.

Hey if you're not losing every time I wreck your shit, why do you bother to reply. You'll always reply. You'll take my bait forever until you lose your fucking shit. I can't wait. The meltdown is imminent. I'm talking EG tier meltdown or better.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Hahahahaha he admitted it. Cell phone poll baby!

10 seconds more my ass. He took hella time on that.

Stop trying to crawl up charlies ass.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
If California secedes, (and they can't.) Expect republican presidents pretty much forever since our 55 electors always go blue now.

If CA were to secede, what the fuck do I care who the president is, anymore?

DangerousK

20 Year Member
I'm amused at how LWK thinks Trump winning is somehow a good thing.

Even with Hillary losing, you still lost.

Anyone who believes in the concept of America truly would not have backed Trump. I was excited for about 2-3 days because I despise Hillary, and then reality set in. Trump is awful. His presidency is going to be awful. His cabinet is fucking awful. The only thing left would be to appoint pedophile Jeffrey Epstein as a diplomat to a country.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I love how you make such and exception for Hillary but hate the Trump voters so much. Look at how biased that view is. You seriously see ZERO benefit in going the Trump route?

In your mind people are literally all racists for voting Trump. Which is immediately fucked because that isn't even true. Did I come to you originally and say, man how can you vote for Hillary. No I didn't. You started with me and are on this crusade to try and corner me to have and opinion.

What about people who's premiums are fucking skyrocketing into the ether? Or poor people in states dying from leftists deals that pushed us right out of industry, so we're primarily a service sector economy? Go spend a month in some shit shit hole state. Everyone gets it but you. If all those people are a bunch of racists like you say, then those same racists voted for Obama since TRUMP got his states. Does that make any sense?

I never said shit about Bannon or Sessions. Fuck off of that. I never even followed those two. So acting like I'm inviting them in is bullshit and not true.

Your unapologetic unwavering apologist support for the oppression of minorities makes you a shithead.

You can say you're not racist, but I can say, having discussed this with you, that you don't care about minorities.

you claim you voted for Bernie but then switched to Trump - the only common link between them being that they were anti-establishment (the establishment being either the DNC corruption, or the good old boys klan that hadn't yet accepted Trump. Now Trump is totally representing for the man, which makes him pro-eatablishment (pro The Man). But the Bernie concept of protecting people like me, my family, and the families of other members here is out the window now because we weren't born pure white.

Thanks Dave. Thanks so much for being the defender of Trump.

You pathetic fucking loser.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm amused at how LWK thinks Trump winning is somehow a good thing.

Even with Hillary losing, you still lost.

Anyone who believes in the concept of America truly would not have backed Trump. I was excited for about 2-3 days because I despise Hillary, and then reality set in. Trump is awful. His presidency is going to be awful. His cabinet is fucking awful. The only thing left would be to appoint pedophile Jeffrey Epstein as a diplomat to a country.

Thailand.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I don't care about minorities? Wow okay. So how am I REQUIRED to care about people to be on par with someone who claims to be a friend but aligns me with the fucking defunct KKK over a Trump vote? If you were so anti trump and I'm such a 'bad person', explain to me why you spent a shitload of time that last thread with the rest of us Trump supporters in comparison to the Hillary crap? Now all of a sudden, it's the total reverse? You turn on people really easily. It's amazing how judgmental you are. You were defending me and everyone in this thread.

Also, where was I unwavering and unapologetic? I'm not excited about his cabinet either, but on one hand I have your whining, and the other poppy looking to exploit anything I write that goes against Trump so he can start shit. Unrelated, but valid. I also owe nobody any explanation. So you honestly tell me where that leaves me? Why don't you rail into the rest of the members here who also voted for Trump. Unreal what a hypocrite you're being.

It is wrong if he's going to fuck over minorities. That is how I feel. Look if it legitimately hurt you I am sorry about that, but you didn't contact me stating your case, you seemed on board the entire time and did a 180 at the end or some shit.

How do you reach that conclusion with the statement I made in the very post you quoted.

"I never said shit about Bannon or Sessions. Fuck off of that. I never even followed those two. So acting like I'm inviting them in is bullshit and not true."

Last edited:

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Wasn't the first post in the "who are you voting for" thread about how he was switching from Bernie to Trump, because he was genuinely afraid of terrorists? Which would be pretty fucking pathetic coming from someone in southern California.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Not the first post, but it's one of my reasons. I don't wanna see events here like what went down in Europe. At least not and increase in them.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Really? My dad was absent almost my entire life. So how was that possible?

This dude and me literally had a conversation in private. He said none of this stuff like that there, seemed reasonable. Now he's back here acting entirely different. If he felt that way, he could have told me, and maybe we could have discussed it. There's just no reason behind acting like this.

The Trump vote? It comes with major social baggage. Totally have the right to be mad at me for it, and I can't defend that. Thing is, if you're gonna shit on me, you had the opportunity yesterday to do so. That said.....

Yes, this stuff does have racism attached to it. Sorry if I let anyone down. Whole thing has been nothing but drama. Ugh. I got really into it with those rally's, brought a hateful energy out to. I'm not proud of that either, but I do know it's not right to continue any legacy like that, so I am sorry for partaking in that. Especially that wall stuff. I liked Bernie for his good attitude, I liked Trump for his 'fuck it, lets do our thing' attitude. Hopefully something goes right and these people don't slice and dice human rights by the bucket load. Once again, bare in mind I had no idea what Trump might do with his cabinet. Nobody did. I think people could chill with the witch hunt though.

Last edited: