hey LWK did you just learn who Jeff Sessions is too?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Or how about Micheal Flynn (a putinophile) for national security adviser?

Suddenly, Mitt Romney for Sec. of State looks like sheer brilliance.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Haha, for doing what exactly? Seriously. You're just a miserable fuck.

Marek

Banned
Haha, for doing what exactly? Seriously. You're just a miserable fuck.

For being the loudest proudest trumpfaggot on the forums.

Boo hoo trumpeteer. Poor persecuted alt right douchebag.

I'm going to troll you, for four years, or until you have the meltdown that's definitely coming.

Marek

Banned
Btw: the only thing I'm miserable about is that there's no snow in the Intermountain west right now. Other than that I'm walking of motherfucking sunshine. How's the smog in whatever shit hole city you live in?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Btw: the only thing I'm miserable about is that there's no snow in the Intermountain west right now. Other than that I'm walking of motherfucking sunshine. How's the smog in whatever shit hole city you live in?

You're walking on hot air

Marek

Banned
You're committing four years to me? How cute.

You won't last till the midterms before you melt down. Your persecuted white boy tirades come off as pedantic and retarded to everyone except maybe smokehouse and hyper. Now your boy is appointing one white supremacist after the next to key positions. Lol poor you. This trolling odyssey is going to be so fun for me, and in no way challenging.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Oh god. Everyone is a whites supremacist to you. I'm not responsible for every fucking person he chooses. Almost half the god damn country voted for him. No way challenging? Dude think about how mad you are. You'll probably rage yourself into a heart attack.

SJW jackass confirmed. What a baby.

Marek

Banned
LWK isn't alt right. He was a Bernie supporter.

:lolz:

Oh yeah. Those unreadable walls of text with the climate skeptic, evil feminazi, Z'OMG clinton is the first corrupt politician I've ever seen, white man has it so rough, trump apologist, conspiracy kool-aid shitposts would be right at home on /pol/

Marek

Banned
Oh god. Everyone is a whites supremacist to you. I'm not responsible for every fucking person he chooses. Almost half the god damn country voted for him. No way challenging? Dude think about how mad you are. You'll probably rage yourself into a heart attack.

SJW jackass confirmed. What a baby.
Not everyone is a white supremacist to me. But if you're telling that Bannon specifically is not one then you're either an outright liar, or deeply in denial. Sessions is absolutely a wite supremacist as well, but he's been much quieter about it than Bannon, who literally made his career race baiting simple soft headed dummies like you.

You certainly are responsible. You should have seen this coming. Half the country voted for trump and a great vast number of those people are DUMBER THAN FUCKING DOG SHIT lol

Wether or not you see yourself as responsible for who trump appoints, I will run your face in it constantly. Why? Because I saw this coming from a mile away.

I wish I had voted for Jill stein so you'd have nothing on me, since you're incapable of understanding how clinton got a huge chunk of her votes from people who strongly dislike her and don't approve of her.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Not everyone is a white supremacist to me. But if you're telling that Bannon specifically is not one then you're either an outright liar, or deeply in denial. Sessions is absolutely a wite supremacist as well, but he's been much quieter about it than Bannon, who literally made his career race baiting simple soft headed dummies like you.

You certainly are responsible. You should have seen this coming. Half the country voted for trump and a great vast number of those people are DUMBER THAN FUCKING DOG SHIT lol

Wether or not you see yourself as responsible for who trump appoints, I will run your face in it constantly. Why? Because I saw this coming from a mile away.

I wish I had voted for Jill stein so you'd have nothing on me, since you're incapable of understanding how clinton got a huge chunk of her votes from people who strongly dislike her and don't approve of her.

I love how you make such and exception for Hillary but hate the Trump voters so much. Look at how biased that view is. You seriously see ZERO benefit in going the Trump route?

In your mind people are literally all racists for voting Trump. Which is immediately fucked because that isn't even true. Did I come to you originally and say, man how can you vote for Hillary. No I didn't. You started with me and are on this crusade to try and corner me to have and opinion.

What about people who's premiums are fucking skyrocketing into the ether? Or poor people in states dying from leftists deals that pushed us right out of industry, so we're primarily a service sector economy? Go spend a month in some shit shit hole state. Everyone gets it but you. If all those people are a bunch of racists like you say, then those same racists voted for Obama since TRUMP got his states. Does that make any sense?

I never said shit about Bannon or Sessions. Fuck off of that. I never even followed those two. So acting like I'm inviting them in is bullshit and not true.

Marek

Banned
Buyers remorse already? :(

We were just starting to have some fun!

Edit: no it doesn't make sense. Your posts are incoherent conspiracy theories more than anything else. Yes leftists killed industry in the rust belt :rolleyes:

All trump supporters are not racists, but al racists voted for trump. It is what it is.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
No they are not. They are straight forward. Where is the conspiracy theory there? I don't have buyers remorse. He isn't even in office yet. I'm reserving my judgment till then. Sorry if I don't have liberal tears to find fault with every little thing out there like others.
Leftist policies kill shit everywhere. Why even get into it though, it's not like you'll even read it anyways without assuming a bunch of shit or jumping to conclusions.

omg white people run everything, it's racist, you're racisttt boo fucking hoo

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Almost half the god damn country voted for him.

About 20% of eligible voters voted for him. But I will give half of those people (10% of the country) the benefit of the doubt that they simply voted for him because they were tricked into doing so, where as the other half probably voted for him out of hateful/racist/sexist reasoning.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
About 20% of eligible voters voted for him. But I will give half of those people (10% of the country) the benefit of the doubt that they simply voted for him because they were tricked into doing so, where as the other half probably voted for him out of hateful/racist/sexist reasoning.

Well half of the voting country. Not half the entire country. Bad omission on my part.
I wasn't tricked. I had a lot of issues with some of his behavior. Curiel, the Fiorina shit was low brow to. After Bernie I was going to vote Hillary, but wikileaks and all the bullshit just made that impossible and I am about sick of the left currently. Since I am swing voter, I can vote either way. Also, a collapse is coming to, and I sure as hell won't be able to afford Hillary and her gut wrenching crap.

It wasn't hateful or racist reasoning for most people. He got the Obama states. People would not go for voting for a black president to just voting for Trump due to being racists. No logic in that. I can't see that same lot of people being sexist either based on the tolerance of trying Obama.

The people who voted for Obama voted Trump. Many of them are poor and healthcare costs are skyrocketing. Hillary was just four more years of Obama AT BEST. So those people who felt largely let down by Obama and his behavior tried Trump. I consider those people sensible people.

Come back to your thread poppy, you miserable fuck!

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Go to 1:20.

I am tired of having to reference this video, but it does nail down a hell of a lot of shit. Obama actually didn't effect me much. I've always liked his attitude though. But he supposedly has really let down the poor. Again, I am not poor, so it doesn't hit me like these people, so I can't identify.