Spinmaster, boot or not?

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Doesn't match a few scans that I saw of the original, doesn't match scans of the bootleg that's out there either.

What do I have here?

acfjtk.jpg

2w6a3kg.jpg

nnvf3l.jpg

zuh0u0.jpg

egs500.jpg

25f6fbn.jpg

2uhoeo3.jpg

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Any day now should be receiving Breakers Revenge, Fight Fever, Shock Troopers, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Spin Master, Windjammers, and SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos.

All those look legit. The guy has posted close-up pics of the PCB's.
Spin Master and Windjammers have beat up/torn labels. The rest look in ok shape.

150 ZAR each. Which works out to to about $10.50 per game.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
is this the mvs cart you paid roughly $11 per cart?

So you're saying at that price it's a no-brainer that it's fake? :p

But yes, it's one of those I got for that price. The others (except for that $5 Strikers 1945 Plus), I earlier today compared the boards with the scans available, they're legit.
The two I was worried about was this one and Windjammers. Completely torn labels, banged up carts. But the latter is the real deal. This one, I dunno.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Any day now should be receiving Breakers Revenge, Fight Fever, Shock Troopers, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Spin Master, Windjammers, and SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos.

All those look legit. The guy has posted close-up pics of the PCB's.

That's on me. Call it inexperience/whatever. I spotted "SNK" markings on the board and elsewhere, and quickly put that one to bed. Obviously, I might have jumped the gun on that one.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Booty mcboot boot. Windowed eproms + MX mask roms = boot.

If you got the other games mentioned for that price though you still did fine, this is definitely the cheapest of the bunch.