Mame site down...wtf?

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
It seems as the years go by all the good sites with info are dropping off the face of the earth.

Looks like Mamedb just went offline too.

So...any good sites left that have the usual game info like, rom revisions, memory maps, driver info, yada yada and yada?

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
***Rot says... just use the PM System...

Or use google like everyone else...

GEEZ!

xROTx

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
***Rot says... just use the PM System...

Or use google like everyone else...

GEEZ!

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OK lads... as with various other threads...

Let's refrain from openly subjecting the site to romz distribution...

xROTx

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
You noobs. He's not asking for roms. He's asking for a site that has actual information about the games, which driver in mame the game uses. MameDB was never about downloading ""teh romz.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
You noobs. He's not asking for roms. He's asking for a site that has actual information about the games, which driver in mame the game uses. MameDB was never about downloading ""teh romz.

Yeah... info not a problem...

Open links to download romz from sites is teh not cool... until I get told otherwise...

xROTx

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior

...and that's exactly what I gave him.

A website which is a database with information about the games in MAME. It even has a nice "NO ROM INSIDE" warning, telling you it's clear of illegal downloads.

Oh well, whatever works for you I guess, don't want to give troubles to mods and the likes.