Are the reactions to Trump winning rational?

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
REAL TALK: president elect the Donald needs to pass an immediate law that prohibits Lena Dunham from ever getting naked on TV again.

Also, it's gonna be fine with Trump on the white House, I mean can he really be any worse than the scum politicians that get to go instead?

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Blade at worst it will be like Obama learning on the job, and perhaps pissing off some suits running another country as he has a unique filter being a businessman not a politician. But internally we'll be fine, he knows business and if he thinks he can find a way to clear some of the billions in waste and do it as a bottom line type way of business it probably will happen if congress doesn't block everything.

LWK thanks for that troll video. I forgot about some of that stuff, and whoever assembled that they're right, we need some form of a troll right now given all the whiny pussies needing their safe space from words these days. It used to be rolled over countries and dictators we'd war over, now it's about crying over some fucking offensive word or two. Boo hoo.

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I commented on that very post as it popped into something I was reading last night around midnight. Whiny babies. Makes me wish I was still in college so I could get into their faces and it not be weird.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
There was a protest on Wednesday here and between 3-10 people showed up. Maybe it was thursday. Supposedly there was one somewhere yesterday, but it wasn't on the news so I don't know anything about.

Not sure that they are protesting. Against electing Donald Trump... but the county and the state went to Clinton. So they are not protesting something that happened here. I think people are just bored and protest because it is trendy. It is the equivalent of protesting Target at a Walmart.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
There was a protest on Wednesday here and between 3-10 people showed up. Maybe it was thursday. Supposedly there was one somewhere yesterday, but it wasn't on the news so I don't know anything about.

Not sure that they are protesting. Against electing Donald Trump... but the county and the state went to Clinton. So they are not protesting something that happened here. I think people are just bored and protest because it is trendy. It is the equivalent of protesting Target at a Walmart.

The same thing happened here. There was a local 1,000,000 - 999,980 man march in protest of Trump…in a county that went to Clinton…in a state that went to Clinton. So yeah, not 100% sure what was being protested either.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
The same thing happened here. There was a local 1,000,000 - 999,980 man march in protest of Trump?n a county that went to Clinton?n a state that went to Clinton. So yeah, not 100% sure what was being protested either.

do you expect them all to carpool to a red state or can you imagine that maybe since there's so many anti-trump voters in their own state that they might seem large and representative of their own majority opinion and thats why they are there together to reinforce their votes

mind you i wouldn't be caught dead at a march or rally like this, but i think you're being a little bitter. you can't blame a nation of pussies for their reactions no matter how futile they may seem or be.

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
The city I work in is a moderate to liberal city of 100K. They advertised a protest at the intersection where most of our protests take place. About a dozen cute girls, 2 middle aged guys w/beards and knit caps, and 1 really old confused guy were there. None of the signs matched. It was really disjointed. One was about the 99%, one was about equal pay for equal work. It was...odd.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
do you expect them all to carpool to a red state or can you imagine that maybe since there's so many anti-trump voters in their own state that they might seem large and representative of their own majority opinion and thats why they are there together to reinforce their votes

mind you i wouldn't be caught dead at a march or rally like this, but i think you're being a little bitter. you can't blame a nation of pussies for their reactions no matter how futile they may seem or be.

I really do not know what I expect.

I guess that if I wanted to protest something, I wouldn't bother in a place that already agrees with me. Might as well stay at home and do something productive...

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If someone wants to protest something, they should take a trip to Standing Rock./

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
So many fucking feminists are bitches who can't get men and are just bitter. So they turn to this supposedly inclusive pro women movement. It's not what it was originally meant for so, it's mostly just to spout anti white racism and hating men. It's the most safe space bullshit ever, yet they expect you to grin and agree while they check your privilege and shit on you for being a man.

if-you-acquire-a-reputation-as-a-mad-dog-youll-be-gxy.jpg
ca10dbf2e6d2fa0ee7e21db2a2f20c33.jpg

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Goes both ways Xavier, you've made it clear how you feel too.
Im gonna plagiarize myself:

No problem. I think he's an egomaniac and haven't been able to find a shred of evidence that he would do anything in the publics best interest. When I was a kid / early teen he was kind of a hero of mine. Looking at it all now though I see he's mostly just full of shit and has made a life's journey of one bad decision after another.

His scorched Earth attitude this election has embarrassed me to be an American. I hope people hold him accountable and he doesn't use the defense department as his piggy bank selling the world Trump nukes. I also hope democracy survives.

Yeah really he scares me with his fascist tendencies. Why does he have to stop talking and make a big scene everytime there's a protester ? His media blacklist, and so on.

I think we should have some respect and reverence for our leaders while still holding them accountable. He hasn't had that for anyone else so I won't feel bad making fun of him. During my lifetime every president is the worst one yet. Now I believe we'll truly know what a bad president looks like.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Clinton is an egomaniac.

Trump is a megalomaniac.
You say that as if the reverse isn't also true. Trump is an egomaniac and Clinton is a megalomaniac.

If you don't think Hilary has an obsessive desire for power, you are living in a fantasy world. She is a textbook megalomaniac. TEXTBOOK.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I believe that Clinton believes in a paradigm of obtaining power by helping others.