Are the reactions to Trump winning rational?

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Lol a skinny little metrosexual faggot with no guns. You'll last a little while I'm sure.

LOL...you know, I was thinking the same thing.

I keep seeing all of these people talking about revolution/overthrowing the government.

Then I giggle to myself because they are all anti gun and have fought for years to disarm America.

LOL@fighting the government after you've disarmed yourself.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
you cannot under estimate the sheer power of debilitating sjw butthurt

jk u can

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I keep seeing all of these people talking about revolution/overthrowing the government.

Then I giggle to myself because they are all anti gun and have fought for years to disarm America.

One got to love that irony... conquered with a simple club and now they wished they saved at least a board with a nail sticking out of it to riposte.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
THE ORIGINAL SJW

D7NdW1i.png

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

Oh...I'd love to see that shit. A bunch of whiny cunt SWJs showing up to "fight". Again, the very people that have cried for the neutering and disarmament of America...showing up, looking for a fight. What a show that would be.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
its straight up flame-bait .. 66 days left of these jackwagons mindless yayo fueled skreeing & yawing

"meditating" :thevt:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member

Sure, but the Malheur occupiers would all be dead if the government had decided to handle it that way, and Egypt wouldn't have had a revolution without the backing of the army. "Politics" determine how these things go more than the small arms covered by the 2nd amendment in practice.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
AH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

Oh...I'd love to see that shit. A bunch of whiny cunt SWJs showing up to "fight". Again, the very people that have cried for the neutering and disarmament of America...showing up, looking for a fight. What a show that would be.
I can't wait for this. Half of them will end up shooting themselves before they go out to "fight." lol.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Lol a skinny little metrosexual faggot with no guns. You'll last a little while I'm sure.

Fucker, I am not a 'skinny' little mofo. I'm 6'2. I don't need guns like you either. You're nothing but a pussy and EVERYONE sees it. Go make more threads in the Warroom that are so poorly planned they back up my views. Since all you think about is how I look and other creepy stalker level shit.

Christ, get the fuck off it. Ask the people who saw me at the last meeting if I fit any gamer stereotype. Think you got balls? I don't think so. You're just a coward with a gun and a cell phone. In fact, it's a damn miracle you haven't been warroom locked by now since pretty much every post you make is some ad hominem three year old bullshit. At best it's trolling. At best. How long do you think people are gonna put up with your complete lack of sincerity or contribution before you end up like other people with the same history? You need some serious help for your anger and suicide baiting cry baby shit.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I've never been for any of these pussy millennials and their riots. Sickens me I'm 33 and can be aligned with these idiots. If you wanna deport some fuckers, these pussies should be the first to go. Throw them into a real shit hole country and see how long they last with their 'you must address me and my 35 genders this way' attitude bullshit.

This spoiled brat culture is hilarious. These are the same type of mental idiots who defend police shootings against thugs that totally created that situation by fucking with cops, then it gets defended with the BLM movement. You can't justify it. Then they cry when the cops get off without charges. Which they already knew that outcome was coming because the original action was bullshit. I was watching a video of some idiot on the freeway and some dumbshit girl got hit by a car and all these drama queens are like OMG how?! It's like the pitch of night and you're fucking with peoples commute home on a freeway. Who even can prove or knows who they voted for.

Honestly, maybe you guys are right and I should consider a gun now. I was thinking about it last night. I've seen no riots in my immediate area so far, but who knows what next week will bring. Ain't no way I'm winning a fight against 30 people at once. Problem is, we've been regulated here already.

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
AH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

I'd love to see that piece of shit and his followers in thought to try it. If they could even somehow get passed their salty tears to actually pull of what they hate the most, using guns and violence they'd so against, I'm sure the national guard, local wannabe militias, retired vets, or even the actual military would love to debate that with them with equal push back. I'm growing really tired of this immature hate filled lefty bullshit. Sure people whined and feared the end of democracy, fairness, and equality under Obama...and partly in ways they were right with some of the shit he pulled and race baiting divisiveness, but you did not see tens of thousands of pissed off white people, rednecks, wanna be nazis going out rioting and breaking shit. They pretty much complained, then sat quietly in anger and stewed for a time when the pendulum swung the other way knowing if you push too far people (majority) realize it eventually and in Trump for better or worse have.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
So many fucking feminists are bitches who can't get men and are just bitter. So they turn to this supposedly inclusive pro women movement. It's not what it was originally meant for so, it's mostly just to spout anti white racism and hating men. It's the most safe space bullshit ever, yet they expect you to grin and agree while they check your privilege and shit on you for being a man.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Fucker, I am not a 'skinny' little mofo. I'm 6'2. I don't need guns like you either. You're nothing but a pussy and EVERYONE sees it. Go make more threads in the Warroom that are so poorly planned they back up my views. Since all you think about is how I look and other creepy stalker level shit.

Christ, get the fuck off it. Ask the people who saw me at the last meeting if I fit any gamer stereotype. Think you got balls? I don't think so. You're just a coward with a gun and a cell phone. In fact, it's a damn miracle you haven't been warroom locked by now since pretty much every post you make is some ad hominem three year old bullshit. At best it's trolling. At best. How long do you think people are gonna put up with your complete lack of sincerity or contribution before you end up like other people with the same history? You need some serious help for your anger and suicide baiting cry baby shit.

Lol. Feggit.

Edit: walls of text hahaha

Last edited:

Marek

Banned

Yeah but bro the cops will help us out. Protecting, serving, etc.

The one upshot to all this is that I can still buy an SKS in the Virginian Saloon parking lot at the next gun show. I'm gonna get that or an AR... not sure which one I want. ARs don't kick enough.

Edit: I want a 50 gallon drum of tannerite too.. :D

Last edited: