Are the reactions to Trump winning rational?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Trump is taking 1$ a year salary as president.

is he gonna use that one dollar to buy duct tape so he can duct tape his girlfriend to an ironing board and fuck her right upside down

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Is the irony lost? The traffic disruptions are happening only areas that heavily supported Clinton.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
so Clinton rigged a shitload of counties and states stuffing/forging ballots, the usual..

Rigged the election and still lost. Lost in landslide.. all this zomg da pplulr vote is garbage flame bait

Clinton should be demanding recounts everywhere.. after all fair is fair

she won't. ever. she would be humiliated

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
ULTRA not safe for work. protestor takes a shit on a trump sign and rubs that shit over it. Holy fuck.

I won't post the link

youtube serch> "trump protestor takes a shit"
This is marquis de sade level savagery.

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Trump is taking 1$ a year salary as president.

Yeah after he assrapes the countries assets and mixes them in with his own. How do you know he isn't? Did he post his taxes? Nobody really knows how much debt or cash he has. He is now supposedly putting his assets into a blind trust... into his kids names. Doesn't sound very blind to me.

blind trust
nounNorth American
noun: blind trust; plural noun: blind trusts

a financial arrangement in which a person in public office gives the administration of private business interests to an independent trust in order to prevent conflict of interest. Under the trust, the owner does not know how the assets are managed.

Also his kids are in his cabinet. Total conflict of interest. Then he can put all his money in some offshore Panama papers type shit.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/040716/vladimir-putin-richest-man-world.asp

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Yeah after he assrapes the countries assets and mixes them in with his own. How do you know he isn't? Did he post his taxes? Nobody truly knows how much debt or cash he has. He is now supposedly putting his assets into a blind trust... into his kids names. Doesn't sound to blind to me.

blind trust
nounNorth American
noun: blind trust; plural noun: blind trusts

a financial arrangement in which a person in public office gives the administration of private business interests to an independent trust in order to prevent conflict of interest. Under the trust, the owner does not know how the assets are managed.

Also his kids are in his cabinet. Total conflict of interest. Then he can put all his money in some offshore Panama papers type shit.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/040716/vladimir-putin-richest-man-world.asp

Dude, I aint even mad.
Seriously though, check out the post I just made above yours.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Every time someone posts a definition to prove a point, I don't read it. I don't even think I do it intentionally. More like an apathetic lolwut?!

Instantly bored.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Not every single one of them, there are some that probably have grievances and want to be heard. But the ones with the professional signs, they definitely are and that's a great percentage of them. This had been planned for a long time. This ad here, you'll find it in craigslist Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and alot of the other big cities where this is happening -

This is another one -

Ads like these two and many others are all over the place. Some other ads I've read pay bonuses if you shutdown certain parts of the city, cause panic, get law enforcement attacked or in some sort of trouble.

Or it could totally be made up to discredit the protestors.
Here's an email I got:
paidemail.png

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
You know what.. After seeing these protestors.. Go ahead and let Isis in..

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Every time someone posts a definition to prove a point, I don't read it. I don't even think I do it intentionally. More like an apathetic lolwut?!

Instantly bored.

I know it's like my adderall RX ran out amirte?
It's like it I wanted to read and stuff Id've gone to school.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Hillary and Trump divide ng.com.

Disgusting protestors unite ng.com.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
The problem I had is neither of the candidates should have gotten this far..both of them have severe problems.

Trump has zero experience on anything political related, but then again the other choices were pretty crap, so it was a lose lose situation with the republicans.

If Bernie was the democrats choice, he most likely would have won the presidency since he was neutral on basically everything and seemed like an alright guy. The only reason Clinton won was because she was in bed with most of the democrats that wanted shit. That and she had the "If you don't vote for me, you're sexist" thing going for her.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I hope the people who threaten to kill themselves actually do so, because if the president-elect/not getting your cake makes you want to kill yourself, then you're obviously not ready for the real world.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
My facebook is blowing up with people trying to guilt trip "friends" because they think if you voted trump your are a homophobic racist. So yeah... I think it's out of control. Plus the videos of people pulling supposed Trump voters out of vehicles and beating them. Great way to teach everyone a lesson for voting in someone who promotes violence, and discrimination.

I just tell everyone at least they don't live in North Korea.....

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-accidentally-reveals-it-only-has-28-websites

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/02/25/these-are-north-koreas-28-state-approved-hairstyles/

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
People are all idiots. They keep buying into the same bullshit show every 4-8 years.

People thought that when 2009 began, the country was going to suddenly get drastically better. It didn't.

Now, the same people think the country is going to suddenly get drastically worse. It won't.

It's all going to continue on like it has been since before any of us were born. Little course corrections here and there, but the United States is too large a ship to make any sharp turns. And any large turns take years and years to make, by which time someone new has put on the hat and spun the wheel back the opposite direction.

Every election (well, other than Obama's first), the people overjoyed celebrating and the people devastated and bitter are all the same. Asshole idiots. For the kids in their teens or early 20s, in college or just getting out, I get it. They need to fill their lives with useless melodrama... and if it wasn't this, it would just be something else. But anyone older than, say, 26 who is having this kind of overblown reaction in either direction makes me fucking sick to my stomach.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
People are all idiots. They keep buying into the same bullshit show every 4-8 years.

People thought that when 2009 began, the country was going to suddenly get drastically better. It didn't.

Now, the same people think the country is going to suddenly get drastically worse. It won't.

It's all going to continue on like it has been since before any of us were born. Little course corrections here and there, but the United States is too large a ship to make any sharp turns. And any large turns take years and years to make, by which time someone new has put on the hat and spun the wheel back the opposite direction.

Every election (well, other than Obama's first), the people overjoyed celebrating and the people devastated and bitter are all the same. Asshole idiots. For the kids in their teens or early 20s, in college or just getting out, I get it. They need to fill their lives with useless melodrama... and if it wasn't this, it would just be something else. But anyone older than, say, 26 who is having this kind of overblown reaction in either direction makes me fucking sick to my stomach.

/thread

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It's all organized bullshit. There is footage going around from the Wisconsin "protests" where there are buses 2-3 miles long lined up bringing them in.

I'm not sure I can ever trust the intentions of a bus again after this election.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
When I worry about the way things are going politically, and how it might affect the economy, I remember that I lived through the worst financial crash in living memory and during that time I perhaps took a 5% hit in overall income. I probably put up with a car that I didn't like for 6 months longer than i would have done otherwise, and that was about it. Then I don't feel so bad.

However, my position in society is pretty concrete. I'm white, able bodied, reasonably young, financially comfortable, have a decent education and qualifications, I'm straight, in a long term relationship and live in a nice neighbourhood. Perhaps I would feel differently if a few of those things were changed and my position was a bit more precarious.

BINGO

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I've never seen anything like it in my life.

When W. won, there was this ruckus, too. Then he won again... and he'd do a third period, if it was possible. This just shows two things: the media aren't the people and a president is just an ever changing Number Two, while One remains U.N. Owen. Wait, there's a third thing... God bless the USEC.