Are the reactions to Trump winning rational?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
brand new critical infrastructure buildings or factories will generally have uninteruptible power supply (UPS) charged by solar collectors & gas generators engineered into the electrical system.

should really be building code criteria nationwide

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Protip:
Don't fuck with the intelligence agencies.
Numerous conspiracy theories revolve around the CIA shooting JFK. (directly or indirectly).
Just sayin'

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
fGfpRtb.jpg

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member

The saddest part is, they did it without a single fraudulent ballot. The American voter is just too disinterested, stubborn, or stupid (or some combination thereof) to spot disinformation.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
never give up the fight brother, you are doing gods work. HOPE. hope is all we have! (or something)

through some hardcore doubling down and hoping the shit out of this thing we might just have a fighting chance come 2024

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Yeah bro, uh actually whatcha talkin bout Willis?
I tell you what I hope for in 2024, we're still a fucking country and most of us are still alive.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
noun;

"A trace vitamin that restores your ability to continue hating long after most people would give it up."

"A drink consumed by haters that quenches their thirst after a hard day's work of player hating"

"The metaphorical drink that gives haters their ability to hate, just like Gatorade give athletes the fluids to compete physically. Traditionally available in three flavors: Envious, Basic, Retarded"

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Looking forward to the next 4 years, well looking forward to watching the next 4 years from afar ha ha.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
The world is changing friend, with or without your approval and in spite of your displeasure

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
The world is changing friend, with or without your approval and in spite of your displeasure

You say this like it's inevitable. "The world" is merely the collective actions of men; we can stop this at any time.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Looking forward to the next 4 years, well looking forward to watching the next 4 years from afar ha ha.

Don't get to cozy. Australia is due for some brexit level weirdness soon. Nobody is safe.