A New Challenger Has Arrived: Trenton_net

trenton_net

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hi Everyone,

You may know me from Assembler Games, PC-Engine FX, Famicom World, Racketboy, Tototek, or even older classic video game forums, but this is the first time I've registered for neo-geo.com. I'm well known for being interested/knowledgeable with Chinese copiers, backup devices, Asian hardware, and original unlicensed titles.

While I haven't directly participated on the forums, I'm pretty aware (peripherally) of what goes on around here. From Dion, dirty Yaton cartridges, Jalphi, to Tonks Aerofighter 3 scandal... I've heard about it all. (^_^); I don't know if that was a major factor in keeping me from registering for the longest time, but I can't deny that life sure is interesting here. :-D

The biggest reason I decided to take the plunge is because a good friend of mine came across KOF'2000 and gave me a copy. I can't say I was a big fan of fighting games, but something about the KOF got me hooked. The colourful cast of characters, the music... That feeling you get when you go "Oh boy, that intro! This is going to be good!". After liking KOF'2000, I had a look at others, like KOF'97, and I was sold! I guess KOF is what motivated me to take a closer look at all things Neo Geo.

Anyway, that's my story. Now that I have the Neo Geo bug, it's time to get more games and play. Hopefully once I'm familiar with the games and the libraries, I'll be able to comment about them in more detail and participate in the deep discussions.

Cheers everyone. Be excellent to each other!

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
You realise... I have an apathy to all those forums you mentioned... don't you?

But welcome... enjoy the forums..

xROTx

trenton_net

Kuroko's Training Dummy
You realise... I have an apathy to all those forums you mentioned... don't you?

But welcome... enjoy the forums..

xROTx

I'm sure some people do (It's only natural after all). But thanks for the kind wishes all the same!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm sure some people do (It's only natural after all). But thanks for the kind wishes all the same!

I find them a tad boring and well... over mod'ded...

Some of the admin there sure do have a hardon for power... I'm also not overly impressed by the cliques that build up there...

Meh... everyone is fair game here...

Enjoy the forums... it's fun.. if you last long enough:D

xROTx

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
heh heh heh heh welcome.... heh heh heh..... im the forum hardbody

trenton_net

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I find them a tad boring and well... over mod'ded...

Some of the admin there sure do have a hardon for power... I'm also not overly impressed by the cliques that build up there...

Meh... everyone is fair game here...

Enjoy the forums... it's fun.. if you last long enough:D

xROTx

Heh, thanks. I somewhat agree with what you said, but you take the bad with the good. I guess your already a master at that, given you've been here for ages. :-P

Cheers!

Kyle Rayner

Banned
Hi Everyone,

You may know me from Assembler Games, PC-Engine FX, Famicom World, Racketboy, Tototek, or even older classic video game forums, but this is the first time I've registered for neo-geo.com. I'm well known for being interested/knowledgeable with Chinese copiers, backup devices, Asian hardware, and original unlicensed titles.

While I haven't directly participated on the forums, I'm pretty aware (peripherally) of what goes on around here. From Dion, dirty Yaton cartridges, Jalphi, to Tonks Aerofighter 3 scandal... I've heard about it all. (^_^); I don't know if that was a major factor in keeping me from registering for the longest time, but I can't deny that life sure is interesting here. :-D

The biggest reason I decided to take the plunge is because a good friend of mine came across KOF'2000 and gave me a copy. I can't say I was a big fan of fighting games, but something about the KOF got me hooked. The colourful cast of characters, the music... That feeling you get when you go "Oh boy, that intro! This is going to be good!". After liking KOF'2000, I had a look at others, like KOF'97, and I was sold! I guess KOF is what motivated me to take a closer look at all things Neo Geo.

Anyway, that's my story. Now that I have the Neo Geo bug, it's time to get more games and play. Hopefully once I'm familiar with the games and the libraries, I'll be able to comment about them in more detail and participate in the deep discussions.

Cheers everyone. Be excellent to each other!

KOF is all about style and it has aged very well.