Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: A New Challenger Has Arrived: Trenton_net

  1. #1
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    trenton_net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    60

    A New Challenger Has Arrived: Trenton_net

    Hi Everyone,

    You may know me from Assembler Games, PC-Engine FX, Famicom World, Racketboy, Tototek, or even older classic video game forums, but this is the first time I've registered for neo-geo.com. I'm well known for being interested/knowledgeable with Chinese copiers, backup devices, Asian hardware, and original unlicensed titles.

    While I haven't directly participated on the forums, I'm pretty aware (peripherally) of what goes on around here. From Dion, dirty Yaton cartridges, Jalphi, to Tonks Aerofighter 3 scandal... I've heard about it all. (^_^); I don't know if that was a major factor in keeping me from registering for the longest time, but I can't deny that life sure is interesting here. :-D

    The biggest reason I decided to take the plunge is because a good friend of mine came across KOF'2000 and gave me a copy. I can't say I was a big fan of fighting games, but something about the KOF got me hooked. The colourful cast of characters, the music... That feeling you get when you go "Oh boy, that intro! This is going to be good!". After liking KOF'2000, I had a look at others, like KOF'97, and I was sold! I guess KOF is what motivated me to take a closer look at all things Neo Geo.

    Anyway, that's my story. Now that I have the Neo Geo bug, it's time to get more games and play. Hopefully once I'm familiar with the games and the libraries, I'll be able to comment about them in more detail and participate in the deep discussions.

    Cheers everyone. Be excellent to each other!
    Last edited by trenton_net; 11-13-2016 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Added more detail!

  2. #2
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    8,871
    You realise... I have an apathy to all those forums you mentioned... don't you?

    But welcome... enjoy the forums..

    xROTx

  3. #3
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    trenton_net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    You realise... I have an apathy to all those forums you mentioned... don't you?

    But welcome... enjoy the forums..

    xROTx
    I'm sure some people do (It's only natural after all). But thanks for the kind wishes all the same!

  4. #4
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    8,871
    Quote Originally Posted by trenton_net View Post
    I'm sure some people do (It's only natural after all). But thanks for the kind wishes all the same!
    I find them a tad boring and well... over mod'ded...

    Some of the admin there sure do have a hardon for power... I'm also not overly impressed by the cliques that build up there...

    Meh... everyone is fair game here...

    Enjoy the forums... it's fun.. if you last long enough

    xROTx

  5. #5
    NG.COM TEMPTRESS
    Sylvie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rimini

    Posts
    4,919
    heh heh heh heh welcome.... heh heh heh..... im the forum hardbody


    ま. . . . .60点てところかしらね
    Cocky Futanari Babes with Big Dicks Who Don't give a Fuck

  6. #6
    Amano's Drinking Buddy
    ggallegos1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Milford, CT

    Posts
    2,664
    Welcome you!
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
    3DS Friend code: 4811-7358-8350

    Quote Originally Posted by ObeyMyEgo View Post
    ggallegos1 Is a cock sucking faggot. That is all.

  7. #7
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    trenton_net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    I find them a tad boring and well... over mod'ded...

    Some of the admin there sure do have a hardon for power... I'm also not overly impressed by the cliques that build up there...

    Meh... everyone is fair game here...

    Enjoy the forums... it's fun.. if you last long enough

    xROTx
    Heh, thanks. I somewhat agree with what you said, but you take the bad with the good. I guess your already a master at that, given you've been here for ages. :-P

    Cheers!

  8. #8
    Astra Superstar
    BlackaneseNiNjA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    サウスタウン

    Posts
    822
    Whats up trenton. Welcome to the site!

    超えるべき奴がいる。

    北斗神拳は無敵だ。

  9. #9
    OldSkool4Life
    Gamefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Denver, Colorado

    Posts
    3,627
    Welcome to your new addiction!

  10. #10
    Franco's Trainer
    greedostick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New Londo Ruins

    Posts
    3,578
    Welcome, and may the Schwartz be with you!

    Beaten in 2017: Not a Damn thing! But the Year is Still Young.

    Close to Completion:
    Bravely Default - Skyrim (pc) - Dragon Quest IX -

    Games I can't beat that make me violent:
    Solomon's Key (nes) (fuck Solomon and his damn key) - Festers Quest - R-Type - Ghost Pilots


    [B]

  11. #11

    YodaChips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Near Montreal

    Posts
    147
    Welcome fellow Canadian, enjoy your newly found bug!!
    Gatsou & Caska will dominate!!!
    My post number is broken

    !!Great sellers/traders I dealt with:Big Bear x4, Jim is Hot, Hentai Sama, dbarrett0928, Bones, Neo Bomber Man, Joe McCabe x2, Kenny Boy x3, MilkManX, Kobylka68, rimms_rs, Shawn (Neo-Store), 5thlion5thlion, Bluevoodu, ckchan x2, Shining Kooksu, Msu89dawgs, KOF RUGAL B., Dewclaw, Lemony Vengeance, Renmauzo, Unofficialitguy, snes_collector, NeoTurfMasta, pipes,egg_sanwich!!

  12. #12
    Crossed Swords Knight
    andsuchisdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Posts
    5,859
    Quote Originally Posted by trenton_net View Post
    Jalphi, to Tonks Aerofighter 3 scandal... I've heard about it all.
    Japhei, not Jalphi.

    Aero Fighters 3, not Aerofighter 3.
    Last edited by andsuchisdeath; 11-14-2016 at 07:06 PM.

  13. #13
    Southern Pounce.
    DaytimeDreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London, UK

    Posts
    655
    Welcome dude. I remember you from that avatar you use in the Assembler forums.

  14. #14
    Lasso Champion
    Montatez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The North.

    Posts
    1,590
    Welcome, and enjoy the show!
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

    A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

    I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

  15. #15
    Astra Superstar
    dragonpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ネオジオCO、ポルトガル

    Posts
    813
    Welcome to hell...
    ... Erggg to the forum
    Hyper Neo Geo 64 / Neo Geo CD - Top Loader / Neo Geo Poket Color/ Neo MVS - MV1FZ / 1B / 4F

  16. #16
    . landale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pennsylvania

    Posts
    4
    Welcome!

  17. #17
    B. Jenet's Firstmate
    itsofrustratin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ottawa

    Posts
    418
    Nice seeing someone else from Ottawa on here
    The Offensive Orgy Mode!!!

  18. #18
    Timid Neo Newbie
    JoJo76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    United States

    Posts
    5
    Welcome ^_^

  19. #19
    Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.
    xsq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Muenster, Germany

    Posts
    7,307
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo76 View Post
    Welcome ^_^
    stop spamming up the place.

  20. #20
    Banned Kyle Rayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA

    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by trenton_net View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    You may know me from Assembler Games, PC-Engine FX, Famicom World, Racketboy, Tototek, or even older classic video game forums, but this is the first time I've registered for neo-geo.com. I'm well known for being interested/knowledgeable with Chinese copiers, backup devices, Asian hardware, and original unlicensed titles.

    While I haven't directly participated on the forums, I'm pretty aware (peripherally) of what goes on around here. From Dion, dirty Yaton cartridges, Jalphi, to Tonks Aerofighter 3 scandal... I've heard about it all. (^_^); I don't know if that was a major factor in keeping me from registering for the longest time, but I can't deny that life sure is interesting here. :-D

    The biggest reason I decided to take the plunge is because a good friend of mine came across KOF'2000 and gave me a copy. I can't say I was a big fan of fighting games, but something about the KOF got me hooked. The colourful cast of characters, the music... That feeling you get when you go "Oh boy, that intro! This is going to be good!". After liking KOF'2000, I had a look at others, like KOF'97, and I was sold! I guess KOF is what motivated me to take a closer look at all things Neo Geo.

    Anyway, that's my story. Now that I have the Neo Geo bug, it's time to get more games and play. Hopefully once I'm familiar with the games and the libraries, I'll be able to comment about them in more detail and participate in the deep discussions.

    Cheers everyone. Be excellent to each other!
    KOF is all about style and it has aged very well.

  21. #21
    赤裸裸的汽車人
    Tripredacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Buffalo

    Posts
    3,669
    Quote Originally Posted by xsq View Post
    stop spamming up the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Rayner View Post
    KOF is all about style and it has aged very well.
    Multi-quote training session, free example.
    Official Chat: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/misc.php?do=flashchat

    dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •