How long until LWK has full Trump induced meltdown?

how long till he fully loses it?

• 6 months

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • 1 year

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • <2 years

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • >2 years

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Marek

Banned
For real? You voted Hillary Clinton. If you can do that, you can never bring up denial in any meaningful form on anyone. You're just excited to start shit because you're either bitter or think I was naive enough to believe he was gonna do 100% of what he stated. No POTUS does. Keep in mind. You made this thread. You made that effort. I didn't bother. You can't call me on anything. It's three fucking days after the fact. This shit isn't two years in. So keep grasping at straws. Everyone can see you're bitter.

Lol. The walls of text. They will continue to flow from you, trumpfaggot.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
who cares?

KSLxvOr.png

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
He said caulk. There's nothing wrong with caulk. I love this stuff to. BIG-Trim-App.jpg

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/11/13/donald-trump/93762254/

Trump appears to temper positions, border 'wall' may be part 'fence'

NEW YORK — While planning to move forward soon with staff and policy decisions, Donald Trump says his proposed wall along the U.S.-Mexican border may include some fencing instead and his initial deportation plan will focus on "criminals" who are in the country illegally.

In "certain areas, a wall is more appropriate," but "there could be some fencing," Trump said in an interview with CBS’ Sunday newsmagazine 60 Minutes.

While pledging more deportations, Trump said he would emphasize criminals before deciding what to do about law-abiding families who are in the country illegally.

"What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers," Trump told CBS, later adding: "After the border is secure and after everything gets normalized, we're going to make a determination on the people that they're talking about who are terrific people."

Bwhahaha

There's already a really nice 20 foot tall fence along most of the border. It's high quality, has black shading with barbed wire on both sides. Then about 50 feet away there's another row just like it.

Hey stupids, illegal felons are already deported. They get deported after doing jail time for their crimes or for coming back when they know they're felons.
I don't understand his logic, in one of the last debates he was saying we're going to deport felons. Obama has deported millions,... many more than Bush.

Trump also seemed to extend olive branches to his critics over the weekend, including possible compromises on his plan to repeal President Obama's health care law.

Trump spoke in terms of keeping provisions that forbid insurance companies from denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.

Trump has also said his priorities include a program of road-and-bridge projects ("infrastructure"), de-regulation of financial institutions, and beefing up border against drugs and illegal immigration.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU KNOW, BUT WHO YOU BLOW!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...ef-of-staff-bannon-as-chief-strategist-231304

Trump names Priebus as chief of staff, Bannon as chief strategist
President-elect Donald Trump announced on Sunday that he has chosen Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus as his White House chief of staff, putting his trust in an establishment figure after railing against the political establishment from the start of his candidacy.

Steve Bannon, a Breitbart News executive and leader of the so-called “alt-right” movement, will serve as Trump’s chief strategist and senior counselor.

“I am thrilled to have my very successful team continue with me in leading our country,” Trump said in a statement. “Steve and Reince are highly qualified leaders who worked well together on our campaign and led us to a historic victory. Now I will have them both with me in the White House as we work to make America great again.”

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
"What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers," Trump told CBS, later adding: "After the border is secure and after everything gets normalized, we're going to make a determination on the people that they're talking about who are terrific people."

Yeah, this was really good news for me. Not even realistic to assume you can deport that many people. His views have to be softened to a realistic level. TPP is dead now though. Dude has chosen the dollar a year salary. Some of the other stuff I am not that excited about. I do want to see where we are in a year.

Last edited:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
The two of you fucks need to get together and drop some acid.

Would be a good time for all.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

Yeah, this was really good news for me. Not even realistic to assume you can deport that many people. His views have to be softened to a realistic level. TPP is dead now though. Dude has chosen the dollar a year salary. Some of the other stuff I am not that excited about. I do want to see where we are in a year.

I'm all for reality bro. Thats a good thing. Some of the people who voted for Trump aren't though.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member

Walking dead spoiler alert.. I actually saw this before the actual episode.

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
The two of you fucks need to get together and drop some acid.

Would be a good time for all.

Totally been thinking for the last 6 years at least I need to totally trip my balls off.
Do they even make or sell the stuff anymore? Seems like the last 20 years all anybody talks about anymore is meth.
I've heard about that burning man thing. Bet they have it there, then I'd have to hang out with a bunch of hippie commie neckbeard dudes.

LWK- yeah I saw that on SNL, whats that got to do with the conversation?

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
considering that LWK has more than 2x the posts of any member, I would say he's already having a meltdown.