How long until LWK has full Trump induced meltdown?

how long till he fully loses it?

• 6 months

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • 1 year

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • <2 years

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • >2 years

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Marek

Banned
His behavior in the wake of Trump's stunning victory essentially guarantees a fantastic meltdown, but when?

I wonder when it'll hit him. When the republicans shit all over his infrastructure New New Deal concept? Or maybe when he doesn't repeal the ACA and just amends it?

Maybe it'll just be thst his incessant need to defend everything trump does exhausts him to the point of frothing meltdown.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Hahaha, you're making threads about me? AWESOME!

Hey dude, how long you gonna be crying over the fact Hillary lost. She's done man. It's over. The left sucks.

Marek

Banned
I'm not crying at all. I'm glad she lost. I hate her.

He hehe you're so fucked man. I can't wait to watch you melt down

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Hahaha the logic is great.

omg I HATE Hillary.

So don't fucking vote for her.
I am not 'fucked' at all. I lose nothing from any of this but watching the cringe of this whiny SJW culture crumble before my eyes with their feelings logic bullshit. I got to this Poppy guy so hard he made a thread about me. It's way worse to. He did this ON HIS CELL PHONE. So he had to literally finger type and format those god damn polls for some period of time to get this up. It's so great. What and effort dude.

I voted 6 months.

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
That's expected short term shit. I sure as hell wouldn't take to the streets about any of this.

What I don't get are the people crying. Who on earth could that passionate about a politician, let alone Hillary....

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
What I don't get are the people crying. Who on earth could that passionate about a politician, let alone Hillary....

They're not crying for Hillary, dipshit. They're crying because half of the country doesn't believe that being a racist and misogynist disqualifies you from being the president. :thevt:

I thought of LWK when Trump oh so casually inserted the word "amend" to his plan for Obamacare. :snack: Hasn't even started yet and he's getting soft. Is the wall going to be metaphorical next?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member

You know what is so great about this thread? The HUGE amount of benefit of a doubt Poppy gave me with the polling options.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
You don't get the benefit of the doubt

So why weren't the options 1 month, 3 months, 2 weeks. Etc? You gave me a legitimate benefit of a doubt set up. Which shows you secretly respect me.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Oh.

No I respect your powers of denial.

For real? You voted Hillary Clinton. If you can do that, you can never bring up denial in any meaningful form on anyone. You're just excited to start shit because you're either bitter or think I was naive enough to believe he was gonna do 100% of what he stated. No POTUS does. Keep in mind. You made this thread. You made that effort. I didn't bother. You can't call me on anything. It's three fucking days after the fact. This shit isn't two years in. So keep grasping at straws. Everyone can see you're bitter.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
His behavior in the wake of Trump's stunning victory essentially guarantees a fantastic meltdown, but when?

I wonder when it'll hit him. When the republicans shit all over his infrastructure New New Deal concept? Or maybe when he doesn't repeal the ACA and just amends it?

Maybe it'll just be thst his incessant need to defend everything trump does exhausts him to the point of frothing meltdown.

hey other joey

Spoiler:
0ba.jpg

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
He'll never let it go. This is serious neckbeard level shit dude.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Poppy's lunch break effort was dedicated to me today. He's on his way to making america great again.