Grizz's sub collections

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Pedostache is just regurgitating the same old shit everywhere he goes.

haha banned at neogaf

Last edited:

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
gold, but not 100% "fresh".

Neo-Geo.com is merely my latest victim. ;)

But hey, why complain when I actually collect video games and advocate sincerely for Neo-Geo staples like the Samurai Shodown series? Yeah, some here might get angry and feel used because I don't actually own any AES or MVS cartridges, but I probably play Neo-Geo games with more passion than many of those so-called "collectors".

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

You're doing the lord's work, son.

Says a lot about the state of his mental health that he has posted the same three pictures of women he met off craigslist holding his games for more than 3 and a half years. Sad little man.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
25 odd years ago, in a rural countryside, an old man gathered his children together and said, "children, there is a new world open to us now with the internets. You must venture out into this world and spread your seeds, as your great great grandpappy Johnny Appleseed did. People remember your kin as a great american hero, rather than the maniac he was, poisoning the land with his apples. And so you too can go spread your strange seeds on the cyber world.

The oldest son, Master Tasuke, said, "paw, I will share my waifu with the world." And the father was pleased, for he knew that Tasuke's waifu was creepy as fuck. And then his second son, Master Grizz, said "paw, I will share my mexican stache with the world." And the father was pleased, because he knew that Grizz was a term used by gay men, and his son was a prime creepy faggot. And then the man's daughter said "urghurrr urghurrrrr" while slapping her chest with a floppy hand. And the father smacked her head firm and said, "shuddup Master Cinderblock. Go pretend it's your sweet sixteen with your brothers."

Years passed and the children scoured the net with their shitposts, earning bans and the dislike of all they passed, all the while paying homage to their great great grandpappy.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
25 odd years ago, in a rural countryside, an old man gathered his children together and said, "children, there is a new world open to us now with the internets. You must venture out into this world and spread your seeds, as your great great grandpappy Johnny Appleseed did. People remember your kin as a great american hero, rather than the maniac he was, poisoning the land with his apples. And so you too can go spread your strange seeds on the cyber world.

The oldest son, Master Tasuke, said, "paw, I will share my waifu with the world." And the father was pleased, for he knew that Tasuke's waifu was creepy as fuck. And then his second son, Master Grizz, said "paw, I will share my mexican stache with the world." And the father was pleased, because he knew that Grizz was a term used by gay men, and his son was a prime creepy faggot. And then the man's daughter said "urghurrr urghurrrrr" while slapping her chest with a floppy hand. And the father smacked her head firm and said, "shuddup Master Cinderblock. Go pretend it's your sweet sixteen with your brothers."

Years passed and the children scoured the net with their shitposts, earning bans and the dislike of all they passed, all the while paying homage to their great great grandpappy.

Up there with the EG/Bibliophile space adventures. LOL!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member

i fucking lost it at urghur urghur. beautiful.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
:keke::keke:

Keke!

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
Oh yeah, I've got a few Amiibo too.

Amiibo_zps013f1846.jpg

IMG_0555_zpsp1t44qk0.jpg

I ended up taking them out of their packaging, though, so I could interface them with various Wii U software like Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 8.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Fucking god damn, this truly is the best place on the internet

Why did you scratch off the price on those faggy amibos?

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I can't believe I missed this thread.
And big fucking deal having girls hold your games up for a pic. I was in bed with a girl on each side holding an aes (because I was an imbecile who knew nothing about how internet forums worked)
Did someone save that picture btw. I don't have it anymore.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I can't believe I missed this thread.
And big fucking deal having girls hold your games up for a pic. I was in bed with a girl on each side holding an aes (because I was an imbecile who knew nothing about how internet forums worked)
Did someone save that picture btw. I don't have it anymore.
i need to see it. now i want to take a photo like this

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member

I have not had time to read your story, so I'm not sure if this has been covered or not; what do you think about Steel Battalion? I'd especially like to hear if you have the big, hard (to get) controller or not.

sb.jpg

What about doing a room tour!? Do you have a youtube channel perhaps? A Patreon?

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I have not had time to read your story, so I'm not sure if this has been covered or not; what do you think about Steel Battalion? I'd especially like to hear if you have the big, hard (to get) controller or not.

View attachment 41359

What about doing a room tour!? Do you have a youtube channel perhaps? A Patreon?

Love steel battalion. My buddy and I get drunk and play it. Absolutely amazing game and controller!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
gold status. this thread achieves it.

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
I finally got around to taking a picture of my Japanese N64 games. From left to right, top to bottom they are:

DSCN0956_zpsjqfc3ewe.jpg

1) Chou-Kuukan Night Pro Yakyuu King: Largely unknown to Western audiences is this awesome baseball game featuring really cute deformed characters.

2) Last Legion UX: Mecha on the N64! Not as good as Armored Core, Frame Gride or Virtual On - it's still worth owning if you're a fan of the genre.

3) Mario Kart 64: Probably my overall favorite video game franchise so I wanted to get the Japanese version because it has slight differences from the North American release.

4) Wave Race 64 Shindou Edition: Japanese re-release to add Rumble Pak support.

5) Dairanto Smash Brothers: I wanted the Japanese version of Super Smash Bros. so bad that I snapped up this unboxed example. Hardcore fans will notice quite a few differences from the version we got in the U.S. - most notably the light saber sound effect for the beam sword and the more gritty sound when punches connect.