Grizz's sub collections

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
To be honest you need to ditch this shit and bring out the Neo carts.

Preferably in the dungeon?

All my Neo-Geo games are on an SD card since they're all for the Wii Virtual Console. If you like I can take a picture of that but really... what's the point? :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm on the wrong forum because it seems like some around here don't know how to have fun. It might just be time for me to move on.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
All my Neo-Geo games are on an SD card since they're all for the Wii Virtual Console. If you like I can take a picture of that but really... what's the point? :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm on the wrong forum because it seems like some around here don't know how to have fun. It might just be time for me to move on.

Bye.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Yeah fuck off, this place isn't for your kind.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

How many times have you jacked it to Simone? Maybe you should take things to the next level and tribute her.

mirkvid

n00b
LOL bunch of fuckin jerks up in here. Grizz is a legit dude with a sick 'cubelection. Please post pics of the flash card you keep your neo romz on, ignore these savages.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Hey Grizz. Drama and cyberbullying aside, you mentioned a mech game by the name of "Frame Gride". How is this game? I own some of FromSoftware's other mech titles such as Metal Wolf Chaos, which is a lot of fun, but their mech games were not always winners. ChromeHounds was also made by FromSoftware and it wasn't so great. Would you say Frame Gride was one of their better titles or is it not worth a playthrough comnsidering their superior armored core releases, etc?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hey Grizz. Drama and cyberbullying aside, you mentioned a mech game by the name of "Frame Gride". How is this game? I own some of FromSoftware's other mech titles such as Metal Wolf Chaos, which is a lot of fun, but their mech games were not always winners. ChromeHounds was also made by FromSoftware and it wasn't so great. Would you say Frame Gride was one of their better titles or is it not worth a playthrough comnsidering their superior armored core releases, etc?

fuck off noob the big boys are at play here

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
LOL bunch of fuckin jerks up in here. Grizz is a legit dude with a sick 'cubelection. Please post pics of the flash card you keep your neo romz on, ignore these savages.

Cubelection...you're not making a strong case man.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Grizzbo King, sit back and ask yourself-

Are putting up craigslist ads to meet women to hold N64 games to take pictures of the actions of a healthy mind?

Is that normal? Are you in the closet? If you were married would you let a ripped black man rape your wife in front of your eyes so you could get hard? Questions need answers.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
fuck off noob the big boys are at play here

Don't worry man, no one is here to stop your fun. If he's had enough bullshit he can fight his own battle. I just want to know if his mech game is worth the hassle.

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug

Frame Gride was spectacular when it was originally released back in 1999 as it even featured a form of on-line play for residents of Japan. It's still a good game but probably hasn't aged as gracefully as the PS2 era Armored Core games. You'll probably get the most out of it if you read Japanese and if you have somebody else to play it with. It does offer an amazing amount of depth and strategy because not only do you equip your mech but you also get to carry helpers (called Squires) in to battle.

Even though I had a Utopia boot disc I went ahead and purchased a Japanese Dreamcast to play it on. Me and my friends spent a lot of time with FG and really enjoyed it in a 2-player setting.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Creep OP,

You gotta be a sorry sack of bones if you think your behavior, facial hair, or collecturdabilities are sound. Your display of denial is entertaining no doubt but you're certainly part of the problem, lol.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I was on the fence.

However...Frame Gride absolutely sucks.

Ban OP with extreme prejudice. Give John Waters back his mustache. Simone may stay.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
BTW, Gungriffon is were is at for me as far as mech games go. I like the pick and go premise. Fuck, I'll even throw Virtual-On in there, should I take pic of the sticks? Maybe a double wahmmy with two girls inserted in each handle...would CL work well for that? Maybe I would interview them in a cool way at a bistro so we can be friends first, lol.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
pnhead.jpg

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
BTW, Gungriffon is were is at for me as far as mech games go. I like the pick and go premise. Fuck, I'll even throw Virtual-On in there, should I take pic of the sticks? Maybe a double wahmmy with two girls inserted in each handle...would CL work well for that? Maybe I would interview them in a cool way at a bistro so we can be friends first, lol.

lol "bistro"

GG Blaze on PS2 was good. VO will always be the best.

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
Here are some of my Dreamcast mech games.

IMG_0694_zpsivrabkww.jpg

Sadly, I never got the twin sticks for VO. :crying:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Frame Gride was spectacular when it was originally released back in 1999 as it even featured a form of on-line play for residents of Japan. It's still a good game but probably hasn't aged as gracefully as the PS2 era Armored Core games. You'll probably get the most out of it if you read Japanese and if you have somebody else to play it with. It does offer an amazing amount of depth and strategy because not only do you equip your mech but you also get to carry helpers (called Squires) in to battle.

Even though I had a Utopia boot disc I went ahead and purchased a Japanese Dreamcast to play it on. Me and my friends spent a lot of time with FG and really enjoyed it in a 2-player setting.

Co-op, eh? Interesting. Others here have pointed out that they're not fans of this game, but it's a pretty cheap title to check out.

ElectricGrave and mjmjr tend to give solid advice too so I'll remain cautiously optimistic and try to spend as little as possible on it. Thanks for the details.