Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Grizz's sub collections

NEST Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    To be honest you need to ditch this shit and bring out the Neo carts.

Preferably in the dungeon?
    All my Neo-Geo games are on an SD card since they're all for the Wii Virtual Console. If you like I can take a picture of that but really... what's the point?

Maybe I'm on the wrong forum because it seems like some around here don't know how to have fun. It might just be time for me to move on.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    In Trump's America, getting further and further from God

Quote Originally Posted by elGRIZZbo View Post
    All my Neo-Geo games are on an SD card since they're all for the Wii Virtual Console. If you like I can take a picture of that but really... what's the point?

Maybe I'm on the wrong forum because it seems like some around here don't know how to have fun. It might just be time for me to move on.
    Bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me
    LOL.. Get rekt, lonely boy

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

Yeah fuck off, this place isn't for your kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

How many times have you jacked it to Simone? Maybe you should take things to the next level and tribute her.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    How many times have you jacked it to Simone? Maybe you should take things to the next level and tribute her.
    I'm sure her pedestal's waiting.
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me

Neo Bubble Buster

LOL bunch of fuckin jerks up in here. Grizz is a legit dude with a sick 'cubelection. Please post pics of the flash card you keep your neo romz on, ignore these savages.

Astra Superstar

Hey Grizz. Drama and cyberbullying aside, you mentioned a mech game by the name of "Frame Gride". How is this game? I own some of FromSoftware's other mech titles such as Metal Wolf Chaos, which is a lot of fun, but their mech games were not always winners. ChromeHounds was also made by FromSoftware and it wasn't so great. Would you say Frame Gride was one of their better titles or is it not worth a playthrough comnsidering their superior armored core releases, etc?

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

Quote Originally Posted by BlackaneseNiNjA View Post
    Hey Grizz. Drama and cyberbullying aside, you mentioned a mech game by the name of "Frame Gride". How is this game? I own some of FromSoftware's other mech titles such as Metal Wolf Chaos, which is a lot of fun, but their mech games were not always winners. ChromeHounds was also made by FromSoftware and it wasn't so great. Would you say Frame Gride was one of their better titles or is it not worth a playthrough comnsidering their superior armored core releases, etc?
    fuck off noob the big boys are at play here

Quote Originally Posted by mirkvid View Post
    LOL bunch of fuckin jerks up in here. Grizz is a legit dude with a sick 'cubelection. Please post pics of the flash card you keep your neo romz on, ignore these savages.
    Cubelection...you're not making a strong case man.

Grizzbo King, sit back and ask yourself-

Are putting up craigslist ads to meet women to hold N64 games to take pictures of the actions of a healthy mind?

Is that normal? Are you in the closet? If you were married would you let a ripped black man rape your wife in front of your eyes so you could get hard? Questions need answers.

Astra Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    fuck off noob the big boys are at play here
    Don't worry man, no one is here to stop your fun. If he's had enough bullshit he can fight his own battle. I just want to know if his mech game is worth the hassle.

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

NEST Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by BlackaneseNiNjA View Post
    Frame Gride was spectacular when it was originally released back in 1999 as it even featured a form of on-line play for residents of Japan. It's still a good game but probably hasn't aged as gracefully as the PS2 era Armored Core games. You'll probably get the most out of it if you read Japanese and if you have somebody else to play it with. It does offer an amazing amount of depth and strategy because not only do you equip your mech but you also get to carry helpers (called Squires) in to battle.

Even though I had a Utopia boot disc I went ahead and purchased a Japanese Dreamcast to play it on. Me and my friends spent a lot of time with FG and really enjoyed it in a 2-player setting.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

on-line
    This right here says everything we need to know you sick fuck.

Creep OP,

You gotta be a sorry sack of bones if you think your behavior, facial hair, or collecturdabilities are sound. Your display of denial is entertaining no doubt but you're certainly part of the problem, lol.

Critical Damage!

I was on the fence.

However...Frame Gride absolutely sucks.

Ban OP with extreme prejudice. Give John Waters back his mustache. Simone may stay.
    Nobody knows what we're for only what we're against when we judge the wounded
    What if we put down our signs crossed over the lines and loved like You did.

BTW, Gungriffon is were is at for me as far as mech games go. I like the pick and go premise. Fuck, I'll even throw Virtual-On in there, should I take pic of the sticks? Maybe a double wahmmy with two girls inserted in each handle...would CL work well for that? Maybe I would interview them in a cool way at a bistro so we can be friends first, lol.
    Last edited by Dark Jaguar; 12-09-2016 at 11:02 AM.

Dogg-Father

i am the gamecube word made flesh
    I think the GC has more holes to plug things into & doesn't it when you pull out.
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

NG.COM TEMPTRESS

ま. . . . .60点てところかしらね
    Cocky Futanari Babes with Big Dicks Who Don't give a Fuck

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricGrave View Post
    BTW, Gungriffon is were is at for me as far as mech games go. I like the pick and go premise. Fuck, I'll even throw Virtual-On in there, should I take pic of the sticks? Maybe a double wahmmy with two girls inserted in each handle...would CL work well for that? Maybe I would interview them in a cool way at a bistro so we can be friends first, lol.
    lol "bistro"

GG Blaze on PS2 was good. VO will always be the best.

NEST Puppet

Here are some of my Dreamcast mech games.

Sadly, I never got the twin sticks for VO.

Astra Superstar

Frame Gride was spectacular when it was originally released back in 1999 as it even featured a form of on-line play for residents of Japan. It's still a good game but probably hasn't aged as gracefully as the PS2 era Armored Core games. You'll probably get the most out of it if you read Japanese and if you have somebody else to play it with. It does offer an amazing amount of depth and strategy because not only do you equip your mech but you also get to carry helpers (called Squires) in to battle.

Even though I had a Utopia boot disc I went ahead and purchased a Japanese Dreamcast to play it on. Me and my friends spent a lot of time with FG and really enjoyed it in a 2-player setting.
    Co-op, eh? Interesting. Others here have pointed out that they're not fans of this game, but it's a pretty cheap title to check out.

ElectricGrave and mjmjr tend to give solid advice too so I'll remain cautiously optimistic and try to spend as little as possible on it. Thanks for the details.

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

King's Dry Cleaner

Cham Cham's Banana

lol this is some funny shit

Edo Express Delivery Guy

Closing out 2016 with gold I see.

Thread Information