Grizz's sub collections

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
I've got a couple of copies of Super Mario Kart since that's probably my favorite Nintendo series.

DSCN0884.jpg

The original release is on the left and the Player's Choice is on the right.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
The black one of course

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
if you dont post a picture of a HOT black chick holding Donkey Kong 64 in the next... say.... 64 hours, you're a racist piece of shit

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
OP is racist.

Bet he never even selected TJ Combo in Killer Instinct.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
We haven't seen a black woman holding a game yet, ey grizzbo get us an ebony goddess would ya?

I'm sure he'll have no prob finding some whore on craigslist to listen to his amazing story about owning 6 Gamecubes and then tell her to hold a game so he can take a picture and masturbate to it later.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I'm sure he'll have no prob finding some whore on craigslist to listen to his amazing story about owning 6 Gamecubes and then tell her to hold a game so he can take a picture and masturbate to it later.

or knock her upside the head with a baton and chain her up in his master bedroom for A Night In Hell

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
or knock her upside the head with a baton and chain her up in his master bedroom for A Night In Hell

He can use one of his 6 Game Cube to bludgeon her to death.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
maybe he like chops their hands and feet off and grafts a gamecube in place of each limb and watches them die

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Here's my lovely friend Simone showing off my grey and gold The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time cartridges for the N64.

DSC_0064_zps6c80a9d1.jpg

I've had many collectors tell me this picture really gets them pumping. :tickled:

Nice !
Maybe we can all hook up and start some serious pumping .....

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
how tall is Simone? I'd like to wrestle her............ and lose

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
how tall is Simone? I'd like to wrestle her............ and lose

Except grizzly would want to win and keep her in his collection. There will be a story told later too, in the newspaper.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
yeah. and he would watch her family crying on local news surrounded by sheriff deputies while eating his fruit loops and feed his gamecubes so they dont starve

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
There'd be some cruel feeding system too, pulverised cartridges of the games they were photographed with slowly fed to them. As some sort of psychotic 'becoming of one' with them.

He probably suffers from Pica.

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
You are all very funny! :lolz:

By the way, Simone stands about 5'7". She is smoking hot and even more beautiful in person. Photographs do not do her justice. Her occupation is as an ICU nurse and she is also a legitimate gamer. In fact, she has grand memories of playing Super Mario 64 and Goldeneye 007. That's how I talked her in to taking the pictures with my Zelda cartridges.

I've been thinking of taking more pictures of lovely North Carolina ladies only this time with Wii games from my collection. Here are my games I'd start with.

3Wiigames.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
To be honest you need to ditch this shit and bring out the Neo carts.

Preferably in the dungeon?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
You are all very funny! :lolz:

By the way, Simone stands about 5'7". She is smoking hot and even more beautiful in person. Photographs do not do her justice. Her occupation is as an ICU nurse and she is also a legitimate gamer. In fact, she has grand memories of playing Super Mario 64 and Goldeneye 007. That's how I talked her in to taking the pictures with my Zelda cartridges.

I've been thinking of taking more pictures of lovely North Carolina ladies only this time with Wii games from my collection. Here are my games I'd start with.

3Wiigames.jpg
Do you own anything worth showing, pedo stache?