CALEXIT: Californians want to exit the U.S. after Trump痴 presidential win

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I hate people like this and this whole entitled mentality that has gained such prominence in recent years. When something is broken, rather than stick around and try to fix it, let's all run away like spoiled crybabies.

What a worthless fucking generation.

"We woke up feeling like strangers in a foreign land, because yesterday Americans expressed their views on a pluralistic and democratic society
The ones expressing their view of a pluralistic society are you assholes, because you didn't happen to get your way. I wish there was some dietary supplement that could give people self-awareness.

Listen to Bernie, you Berkley dipshits (from the same website):
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/bernie-sanders-offers-warning-trump-post-election-statement-article-1.2866652
Stay and help fix. Don't run away like the self-entitled pussies you've groomed yourselves to be. You supposedly love Bernie, so listen to what he's trying to tell you.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Personally, I've thought for a long time that the US should be broken up into its FEMA regions. This country is way too big and while diversity is important, people from different regions just don't operate on the same plane of existence.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Sometimes when a state tries to secede from the union, a Republican president wages indiscriminate war against the civilian population in that state. Burns down schools, libraries, and churches; destroys livestock and crops; salts the earth so nothing grows; loots houses and businesses; shuts down newspapers that criticize his administration even if they're not in a seceding state; deports congressmen who oppose him...

Just sayin'.

Personally, I think secession kicks ass. Not that any aspect of the Civil War itself kicked ass, but secession is awesome.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
On the surface (saying that because I really haven't considered the real-world ramifications), I'd be for California seceding. But I was already of that opinion before this election cycle started. To do so purely because Trump got elected seems like a pussy/sore loser move.

CrazyDean

Zero's Secretary
Personally, I've thought for a long time that the US should be broken up into its FEMA regions. This country is way too big and while diversity is important, people from different regions just don't operate on the same plane of existence.

Goddammit. This is the whole argument for states' rights. It's funny how the people who want big government are the first to call it quits when they don't get what they want.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Sometimes when a state tries to secede from the union, a Republican president wages indiscriminate war against the civilian population in that state. Burns down schools, libraries, and churches; destroys livestock and crops; salts the earth so nothing grows; loots houses and businesses; shuts down newspapers that criticize his administration even if they're not in a seceding state; deports congressmen who oppose him...

Just sayin'.

Personally, I think secession kicks ass. Not that any aspect of the Civil War itself kicked ass, but secession is awesome.

At least he never told a Lie (according to Trump).

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Goddammit. This is the whole argument for states' rights. It's funny how the people who want big government are the first to call it quits when they don't get what they want.

Almost nobody believes in states rights.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Calexit doesn't sound fun to say at all.

Call it a fagxit and this might catch on with people.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
These are the types of people that flip the Monopoly board when they land on a hotelled Boardwalk.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
Kinda hard for California to leave when it's not self sustaining (out of state water).

I'm not a Trump fan, but all these protests and secession talk is just stupid. Don't like it then get involved and try to turn things around during the 2018 midterm elections.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
California should exit the continent and take its rightful place at the bottom of the ocean.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
SPOILED BRAT CULTURE. That is what california is. Spoiled entitled little shithead safe space twits.

If california secedes, and it never could anyways. It's the ultimate slam dunk. All 55 electors won't be automatically seeded to the democrats anymore and elections might be manageable. So sick of this climate change religious bullshit down here. I wanna punch Jerry Brown in the face. He looks like such a pussy.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
SPOILED BRAT CULTURE. That is what california is. Spoiled entitled little shithead safe space twits.

If california secedes, and it never could anyways. It's the ultimate slam dunk. All 55 electors won't be automatically seeded to the democrats anymore and elections might be manageable. So sick of this climate change religious bullshit down here. I wanna punch Jerry Brown in the face. He looks like such a pussy.
Why don't you get your rage under control? You just won, man. Ungracious motherfucker.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
This is very ghey. It's only 4 years, Trump would likely be out of office before the legal case had even started.

Also, I wonder how the border would be controlled....

So sick of this climate change religious bullshit down here.

Yet it's this kind of retarded sentiment from trump supporters that gives the idea some merit.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
This is very ghey. It's only 4 years, Trump would likely be out of office before the legal case had even started.

Also, I wonder how the border would be controlled....

Yet it's this kind of retarded sentiment from trump supporters that gives the idea some merit.

Dude, get out of here with that shit. You don't have Mr Burns for your governor.

Seems like a certain sweetheart we all know..

Why don't you get your rage under control? You just won, man. Ungracious motherfucker.

Any activist nonsense going down on your side of the woods right now?

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Dude, get out of here with that shit. You don't have Mr Burns for your governor.

Seems like a certain sweetheart we all know..

You picked your stance on climate change based on finding one man annoying/corrupt?