Looking for vector editing master (paid job) to make custom artwork

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Hi,

as by title, I would need some help for a project, if you have mad skillz with vector files, this is gonna be a piece of cake/easy bucks, PM me in case!

Thanks!

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Editing, to imply vector files already exist. You should post what format they are in.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Editing, to imply vector files already exist. You should post what format they are in.

I don't see why I should post details, while stating to PM me implies I will give them on 1:1.

Anyway, thanks Sir, but I already found someone who clearly had real working experience with a huge variety of vector files and formats.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Well that's good. But I wonder how many people skipped on this because you weren't clear about what you were looking for but were qualified for the task. The world may never know. Or maybe someone could have seen what kind it was and thought "wow I remember that, fun times." What a buzzkill.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
...instead it turned out the amount of professional people who could read and understand that details would have been given via pm, was greater than the one of amateurs who I am glad I somehow kept away...natural selection ftw.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Amateurs can never become professionals without being given a shot.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Given the result of the presidential election, sounds like her spirit is still alive and kicking.

Ghosts cannot vote. When it is found that dead people vote, it is called voter fraud.

Unless you mean that her spirit has come back and used methods akin to demonic possession on large amounts of people. This has never been proven but if it does actually exist, would currently be classified as mass psychosis.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Ghosts cannot vote. When it is found that dead people vote, it is called voter fraud.

Unless you mean that her spirit has come back and used methods akin to demonic possession on large amounts of people. This has never been proven but if it does actually exist, would currently be classified as mass psychosis.

...deal with it...he won.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
yeah, increasing posts count requires skills, I'll give you that.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
This is may favorite "I have no idea how this thread is still kicking" thread; currently.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I'll tell you why. Massimiliano made a post like an elitist prick and was called out on it for being unfair.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
I see the misunderstanding here...another explanation is that Tripredacus clearly enjoy trolling (under alcohol influence, if I have to make a guess).

Peace out man.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Please, I've been sober for 14 months, not counting that week I spent in Utah over the summer.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I can do a sobriety thread too!

8 years homeboy(s).

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
28beddec75818b04a42d00a5bd877d4e.jpg