Hello!

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
Hello guys I just want to introduce myself on here. I am an American 13 year old kid and I have been playing Neo Geo for about a year and a half now. I have been watching these forums for about 6 months now and I finally decided to post. I just wanted to say it's a pleasure seeing on these forums!

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Welcome to the drama.

Seriously kid, biggest piece of advice you can get here is to know your place and not act like a tough guy. Also, maybe keep the whole 13 year old thing to yourself in the future, ok?

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
Welcome to the drama.

Seriously kid, biggest piece of advice you can get here is to know your place and not act like a tough guy. Also, maybe keep the whole 13 year old thing to yourself in the future, ok?

Sounds good

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Damn kid... You WANT to hang out with a bunch of middle aged men who only want to talk about the good old days of gaming and politics!?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
always laugh at hurtmad "democrats"

never do drugs

profit

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Evan you screwed up. You got noticed. That dumb-ass avatar probably didn't help.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Welcome!
Be a man and collect holo label carts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mvsholoclub.JPG

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Or else in a week I will end up dead in a trash bag on the side of the road.

That would be an appropriate assumption considering the character of Bloodycelt.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i mean tbh i would say he literally does have the highest chance of ending up chopped up in a trash bag if he's on this forum. Bibliophile happened, and we have people like Bloodycelt here and I'm sure there are tons of other dormant predators. Compare that to most active forums these days... we probably yield the highest murder rate, right???

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
You're showing off to a child.

You made black males look more appealing to your wife, every single day.

samuraicop1.jpg

All joking aside, welcome to the forums.

Best advice I can give you is don't try to screw anyone over on these boards and you'll probably be fine.