Sonic CD for iPhone is free app of the week 10/28 - 11/3

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
I found out today (11/3) is the last day to get Sonic CD on the iPhone for free. If you got an iPhone go get it. I downloaded it and it plays pretty good on my iPhone 6 Plus.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
This one has ads in it, even if you pay for it it still has ads. No thanks. I'll stick to my Sega CD version.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Sonic CD was like the last solid 2D sonic title made and went out with real class. I spotted this a few days back, thought it maybe a glitch as I saw no ad so I grabbed it. Not too fun on a touch panel but if you got a little bluetooth controller you are set.

I should check and see if they did that for android too but I already have it I think through a humble bundle.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Yeah it played ok but a ad runs every single level and even once before I could start the game. I thought about paying the 1.99 as it said no ads, if that still has ads afterwards though I'll be incredibly pissed.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Good point ridge racer on android and ios is ruined worse by it, as it will come up each time you go in and then back out of a subsection of the option screen every time...a non skip grating video then the ad image after. I had to disable wifi to play it without wanting to go into a rage.

We should look into some android app that blocks in game/app ads from working as it would serve them right being that obtrusive.