Thread: An Apology to Liquid Snake

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

An Apology to Liquid Snake

Spoiler:

Dear Liquid Snake,

Hello, old friend, how are you?

I hope you're well and that this finds you in good health.

I remember when we met: You were in the midst of some disagreement with madman, and you were kind enough to give away a 161-in-1 MVS cart to me. I thought that was very cool of you. You earned a high place in my book - an accolade that doesn't get handed out very often, believe me!

The cart is long gone, but I haven't forgotten.

Lately, tho, I've noticed we haven't been getting along like we used to. You've said some mean things about my mother.

That upset me.

My mother is one of the most wonderful people in my life, and I thank God everyday that I wake that I'm still able to just pick up the phone and talk with her. She's truly a blessing.

HOWEVER, in the interest of friendship and of the community of ng.com, I'm willing to put that in the past and move on.

I was thinking about what might have made you lash out like you did. I started looking at previous posts I made in reference to you and I started to really understand how hurtful my comments about your (ex)wife were to you. Looking back, I was taken aback by the things I said to you. "This guy's world - the love of his LIFE - is just falling apart all around him Who am I to compound that?

That being said, I want to apologize.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that your marriage hilariously fell apart. I'm sorry that she found someone else (prolly some black dude(s), and most likely while you two crazy kids were still married), and I'm sorry that he/they unloaded rope after rope of that bull semen all over her face and snatch, in turn getting her pregnant with a child that will never be yours that you'll willing pay for.

Have you felt the screaming mistake kick yet? Has she sufficiently cucked you enough times to let you touch her again? Good enough to pay but not good enough to play? What a horrible existence you lead.

I don't have to remind you, you've already seen it (I'm only willing to bet) happen numerous times. I'm sure it's on the internet somewhere - you like to show things off on the internet, don't you? You said you post a lot on that NGFL group on Facebook. I'm sure all those friends you claim to have from there like to listen to your problems better than a videogame forum does. Maybe you can meet up with them in between posts showing off your shelf and dirty trash-covered carpet.

I'm having trouble figuring out how you could be so blind that you never saw ANY of the warning signs, like her not spending nights or weeks at home, or her introducing other men into the bedroom WHILE asking you to leave to play your games. Is it considered cheating if you hide in the room and she doesn't know you're there? I'm sure the thought never crosses her mind - not enough time to think about semantics while ghetto warriors are plowing horse cocks into your dirty cunt, mouth, and asshole amirite??

Do you cry when you watch her have sex with other men? Does it make you feel bad, knowing that you can never please her, that she doesn't want you to please her? Does it make you feel like a man? Do you inevitably touch your tiny asian penis to try to make yourself feel better? When you eat General Tso's chicken, does it taste like the dish I get from the Chinese place by my house, or is it some local take where you add gross stuff like fish or dog? I was a very inquisitive kid when I was younger, I know!

How's that game room coming along? Have you finished constructing your tomb of plastic casing and circuit boards that you'll inevitably die alone in? Is that the real reason she left, sick of taking a back seat to your childish hobbies?

I realize your english (or is it engrish? I can NEVER get those two right :/ ) isn't that great, so let me translate to Chingrish or whatever the fuck you try to speak:

You no good huh-band, you poor excuse for man muh fukkaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! HI-YA! CHING CHONG!

Before I go, I just want to say that I I LOVE asian girls - would your wife like me? I like to think that she would. I'm sure I have about 6 or so inches on her ex (or soon-to-be-ex)-husband.

You should be a pal and put in a good word and stop being such a cucked bitch.

Talk soon and God Bless!

-FR-

TL;DR: I'm sorry, Liquid Sanke.

I have to say sorry to you as well.

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!
    They call me Hell. They call me stacey. They call me her. They call me Jane. That's not my name. That's not my name. That's not my name. ☭
    Beautiful thread. I'm glad you guys made up. Maybe I'll lift the LS ban from my AES thread.... I'm calling my life coach, will update later.

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    I have to say sorry to you as well.
    No need, friend.

You just keep doing exactly what you're doing and we'll be fine.

War Room Troll
    I'm sorry that your marriage hilariously fell apart. I'm sorry that she found someone else (prolly some black dude(s), and most likely while you two crazy kids were still married), and I'm sorry that he/they unloaded rope after rope of that bull semen all over her face and snatch, in turn getting her pregnant with a child that will never be yours that you'll willing pay for

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    No need, friend.

You just keep doing exactly what you're doing and we'll be fine.

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
    LS your wife sounds like a freaky bitch. can you post a picture of her so I can decide on whether I'll come fuck her with the black guys too

ま. . . . .60点てところかしらね
    Cocky Futanari Babes with Big Dicks Who Don't give a Fuck

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    LS your wife sounds like a freaky bitch. can you post a picture of her so I can decide on whether I'll come fuck her with the black guys too
    Search for "Asian slut black gangbang bukkake" im sure she's the first 3 pages of results.

Nerdygrrl's Boy Toy
    Filthy's magnum opus. I am willing to bet that a younger azn dude with more assets, less belly fat and a functional penis stole her away. I am NOT ruling out the black dude scenario though.
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

filthy you are a real dirt ball

Wow I'm not dishing out the harshest burns at the moment. Had no idea.

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
    Search for "Asian slut black gangbang bukkake" im sure she's the first 3 pages of results.
    actually typed it in and now im pretty horny

ま. . . . .60点てところかしらね
    Cocky Futanari Babes with Big Dicks Who Don't give a Fuck

King's Bartender
    Hahah, holy shit. I LOL'ed.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    I actually thought this was a real apology until "I'm sorry that your marriage hilariously fell apart."

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    lol apologizing to a cuck
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

Super Spy Agent
    [spoiler]
    You said you post a lot on that NGFL group on Facebook. I'm sure all those friends you claim to have from there like to listen to your problems better than a videogame forum does. Maybe you can meet up with them in between posts showing off your shelf and dirty trash-covered carpet.
    I think LS got banned from that group

Guilty, I laughed. I laughed so much I cried a little. That was brilliant.

Remembers The North
    Holy shit is this thread epic old school ng.com.

Not saying I approve (or disapprove).

Just in awe at the skullduggery.

"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."
    ~Jerry Holkins

"You can have the power to destroy, but it doesn't give you the power to reform, or improve, or build."
    ~George R.R. Martin

Twitch: Redfield70
    ustream: Redfield70
    Twitter: Tom Tolios
    Facebook: Tom Tolios
    Instagram: tom_tolios

Occult Archmage
    Sincere and heartfelt.

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

icon25.gif

Dear Liquid Snake,

I remember when we met: You were in the midst of some disagreement with madman, and you were kind enough to give away a 161-in-1 MVS cart to me. I thought that was very cool of you. You earned a high place in my book - an accolade that doesn't get handed out very often, believe me!

Lately, tho, I've noticed we haven't been getting along like we used to. You've said some mean things about my mother.

That upset me.

My mother is one of the most wonderful people in my life, and I thank God everyday that I wake that I'm still able to just pick up the phone and talk with her. She's truly a blessing.

HOWEVER, in the interest of friendship and of the community of ng.com, I'm willing to put that in the past and move on.

I was thinking about what might have made you lash out like you did. I started looking at previous posts I made in reference to you and I started to really understand how hurtful my comments about your (ex)wife were to you. Looking back, I was taken aback by the things I said to you. "This guy's world - the love of his LIFE - is just falling apart all around him Who am I to compound that?

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that your marriage hilariously fell apart. I'm sorry that she found someone else (prolly some black dude(s), and most likely while you two crazy kids were still married), and I'm sorry that he/they unloaded rope after rope of that bull semen all over her face and snatch, in turn getting her pregnant with a child that will never be yours that you'll willing pay for.

Have you felt the screaming mistake kick yet? Has she sufficiently cucked you enough times to let you touch her again? Good enough to pay but not good enough to play? What a horrible existence you lead.

I don't have to remind you, you've already seen it (I'm only willing to bet) happen numerous times. I'm sure it's on the internet somewhere - you like to show things off on the internet, don't you? You said you post a lot on that NGFL group on Facebook. I'm sure all those friends you claim to have from there like to listen to your problems better than a videogame forum does. Maybe you can meet up with them in between posts showing off your shelf and dirty trash-covered carpet.

I'm having trouble figuring out how you could be so blind that you never saw ANY of the warning signs, like her not spending nights or weeks at home, or her introducing other men into the bedroom WHILE asking you to leave to play your games. Is it considered cheating if you hide in the room and she doesn't know you're there? I'm sure the thought never crosses her mind - not enough time to think about semantics while ghetto warriors are plowing horse cocks into your dirty cunt, mouth, and asshole amirite??

Do you cry when you watch her have sex with other men? Does it make you feel bad, knowing that you can never please her, that she doesn't want you to please her? Does it make you feel like a man? Do you inevitably touch your tiny asian penis to try to make yourself feel better? When you eat General Tso's chicken, does it taste like the dish I get from the Chinese place by my house, or is it some local take where you add gross stuff like fish or dog? I was a very inquisitive kid when I was younger, I know!

How's that game room coming along? Have you finished constructing your tomb of plastic casing and circuit boards that you'll inevitably die alone in? Is that the real reason she left, sick of taking a back seat to your childish hobbies?

I realize your english (or is it engrish? I can NEVER get those two right :/ ) isn't that great, so let me translate to Chingrish or whatever the fuck you try to speak:

You no good huh-band, you poor excuse for man muh fukkaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! HI-YA! CHING CHONG!

Before I go, I just want to say that I I LOVE asian girls - would your wife like me? I like to think that she would. I'm sure I have about 6 or so inches on her ex (or soon-to-be-ex)-husband.

Talk soon and God Bless!

-FR-
    War Room post of the year.

Ghost Of Captain Kidd
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Chang's Grocer
    You can tell who read the full "apology" before responding

LS is my boy but damn if this isn't a juicy roast.

Remembers The North
    He's got no one to blame but himself.

Always read the fine print.

"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."
    ~Jerry Holkins

"You can have the power to destroy, but it doesn't give you the power to reform, or improve, or build."
    ~George R.R. Martin

Twitch: Redfield70
    ustream: Redfield70
    Twitter: Tom Tolios
    Facebook: Tom Tolios
    Instagram: tom_tolios

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo_vr4 View Post
    You can tell who read the full "apology" before responding

LS is my boy but damn if this isn't a juicy roast.
    I love the fact that LS himself didn't even read the whole thing and apologized back to FR right away. It's like the cherry on the cake

Thundercock
    Spoiler:

Dear Liquid Snake,

That upset me.

I'm sorry.

Talk soon and God Bless!

-FR-

TL;DR: I'm sorry, Liquid Sanke.
    Dayum son.
    "Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?"

Thread Information