Akuエs "small best of" (MVS)

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
i came late to the party, neo geo is pure arcade.. so: mvs. ;) and as my mvs collection is finished for the moment, i thought i post some pics...

some infos:
  • no boots...
  • its a small collection of games, but i dont need every game for the neo geo...
  • i also have a few games on aes/cd and dont need them twice, three times...(well...only some of them)
  • a lot of them are fullkits, but carton boxes are not that sexy & when i want to play a game, i want to play it "now"
  • (flyers and marquees are sexy!)
  • i am also very very interested in new games for all current systems & sold every other "old" system
  • i am aware that this collection is nothing compared to other collections posted here or sometimes not posted here - but i got everything i wanted ;)

thanks & greets from germany

MVS1.jpgMVS2.jpgMVS3.jpgMVS4.jpgMVS5.jpg

for the haters & what you really need when you only want to play the games:

multicarts.jpg

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Nice collection, i like the case as well, where did you get it?

thanks! i got it via ebay germany after searching a while for a space saving solution..i think its called "display cabinet" ;)

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
I think what you have there is a very nice selection of games on the Neo Geo. Congratulations!

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
thanks sk! when i said "...is nothing compared to other collections posted here or sometimes not posted here" you were one of the people i thought of...so: start sharing photos of your three aes fullsets! ;)

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Like others have said, nice collection with plenty of variety. You have most of the best Neo games.

Awesome collection and a beautiful setup! It looks very clean, and it's inspiring me to change my setup a bit. :)

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Some nice stuff there. But I can´t figure out an order. Alphabetical ? No, Fighting Games and Shoot´em ups in one shelf ? Maybe.

Anyway, great stuff, but get yourself a second shelf, the first one won´t hold long :)

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
thanks³!

Some nice stuff there. But I can´t figure out an order. Alphabetical ? No, Fighting Games and Shoot´em ups in one shelf ? Maybe.

Anyway, great stuff, but get yourself a second shelf, the first one won´t hold long :)

thanks & yes - first row are some of my favourites, so its a little bit mixed up...i would be happy if the cabinet would be a tiny little bit wider (+1 cart) and two shelves higher ;)

Dahun72

NEST Puppet
Time for a new shelving.....looking at empty spaces is the best way to get you collecting ;)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
What we see here is a nice selection of Shockboxes in a display case and two multicarts. :keke:

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
What we see here is a nice selection of Shockboxes in a display case and two multicarts. :keke:

three multicarts! one is in the shockbox....or not!? ��

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
extremely nice.

Last edited:

pipes

extraordinarily nice.

Last edited:

pipes

exceptionally nice.

Last edited:

pipes

i'm speechless.

Last edited:

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
nice pipes, thanks for contributing. you should work harder learning the needed code.

now fix it with the right code. and then drive this toptiermoron through mc drive.